![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How motherfucking pumped are you for this PPV? | |||
| So motherfucking pumped! |
|
5 | 13.51% |
| Pretty motherfucking pumped! |
|
14 | 37.84% |
| Just a little motherfucking pumped! |
|
12 | 32.43% |
| Not that motherfucking pumped! |
|
4 | 10.81% |
| I am not motherfucking pumped at all! (PS I am a loser and I have no friends) |
|
2 | 5.41% |
| Voters: 37. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#8 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Big Show and Mizark have put on some pretty entertaining matches so far in this feud.
Triple Haitch and Big Sexy will be wonderful for pure nostalgia. Every other match looks wonderful simply based on the talent involved. Could be a magnificent show. I AM SO FUCKING PUMPED |
|
|
|