TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,603
Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I can split money from a robbery but can't seem to give money the other way.

I was trying to give you the money when you shot me in the face. If I was going to steal your half, would I have gotten into your car and ridden with you? That's why I took so long to resurface after falling into the ocean. I was busy trying to transfer money to you.

After shooting me in the face, I lost $100. So, I owe you $3400.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®