TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2015, 08:33 PM   #3
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY
 
#BROKEN Hasney's Avatar
 
Posts: 36,524
#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cool

3 was a bit of a bitch, content was cut for the English translation and it was clear the team was still getting to grips with PS3.

Yakuza 4 is a fantastic change of pace on top of the fantastic gameplay. I'm 2 missions away from a platinum and I need to finish that this month.

I've gotten addicted to Final Fantasy XIV as well, but there's 2 games coming out that will make me stop playing the expansion. Yakuza 5 and Phantom Pain... There's a few that haven't been announced that could *coughcoughFallout4inafewweekscoughcough*, but I adore the series so much.

I was so happy when 5 got called out in the PS experience, but if it gets extended to Ishin or Zero on PS4, I'm all over it.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®