TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 04-26-2016, 09:14 PM   #25041
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Just heard this weird fact. Anybody remember Mrs.Yamaguchi-san from the Kaientai vs Val Venis angle? She was only 16!
Jesus that's creepy......not even just that she was in a sex angle but that said angle was meant to make the predominantly male audience wish they could have sex with her.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:03 PM   #25042
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Lana giving Sami a post-match gift:

Quote:
Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting Chyna was drinking heavily before she passed away last year.

According to documentary director Erik Angra, who was with Chyna for months before she passed, Chyna had started drinking after she became upset about not being invited to this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Angra says this is one of the reasons Chyna backed out of a meet-and-greet at WrestleCon this year, and didn’t end up flying to Dallas for the weekend.

Sources told Pro Wrestling Sheet Chyna was hoping the new documentary would help address her WWE Hall of Fame situation, and when she got snubbed for an invite she started drinking more. Angra says Chyna had also been emotional over attempts to reconnect with her family, and the full story regarding the situation will be featured in the documentary, which will still be released in the future.

Chyna’s cause of death is still being investigated, and reports have said it is being looked at as a possible overdose, which Angra said crew members saw signs of addiction in Chyna while filming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
The brain of former WWE star Chyna has been donated to CTE research following the wrestler's death last week, her manager said Tuesday.

Chyna, whose real name was Joan Marie Laurer, was found dead at the age of 46 in her Redondo Beach, California, apartment Wednesday. While there was no indication of foul play, police have yet to determine cause of death, the Los Angeles Times reported, after the Los Angeles County Coronor's office deferred its ruling pending additional investigation.

It could be weeks before the results of toxicology tests are known.

Her manager, Anthony Anzaldo, told NBC4 in Los Angeles that her brain has been given to researcher Dr. Bennet Omalu to see whether there were any effects of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Monday night was bad news ratings-wise for WWE as not only did RAW decline six percent from last week's seasonal modern record low, but the 3.12 million viewers the company garnered for the 4/25 edition of the show were marginally better overall than two fall episodes that suffered due to NFL programming.

The drop showed that it was the pattern that is the key issue and not because last week's show was taped. Daylight Savings Time also isn't an excuse as it was the first hour that was the most viewed with a decline throughout the show's final two hours. (The really bad number, based on patterns, was hour two.) ...

Raw's three hours were:

8 p.m. 3.26 million viewers
9 p.m. 3.18 million viewers
10 p.m. 2.94 million viewers
Pretty much getting close to hitting a sub-3 million mark a lot sooner than the typical yearly period for the WWE.

Quote:
Deadline Hollywood reported on a deal with WWE Studios and Maandi Media DMM, a production company owned by Wesley Snipes, for a multi-film deal. The first movie is "Temple," which is currently being filmed with Snipes, Anne Heche and Seth Rollins as the stars. WWE Studios is partnering both Maandi Media and Gene Simmons (KISS) Erebus Pictures on the movie. Snipes and WWE Studios will be doing a second movie this year. WWE will have the worldwide distribution rights and use all of its platforms to promote these movies.
Quote:
Northeast regional indie talent Travis “Air” Gordon was one of the security guards during the Stephanie McMahon segment on RAW.
Quote:
Revolution Pro-Wrestling sold out their June 12th show at the 1200-seater York Hall in London today, despite only announcing one match - Zack Sabre Jr versus Kurt Angle.
Quote:
Bret Hart said that he's doing Payback to honor Natalya but has no desire to be there and do TV right now. Hart noted he's just had surgeries on his wrist and prostate but said to Total Wrestling Magazine it would be great to put Ric Flair in the sharpshooter.
Quote:
Some new names are in TNA. Besides Allysin Kay in as Sienna, there is Laura Dennis as Allie, Pepper Parks as Braxton Sutter, Tom LaRuffa/Sylvester Lefort as Basile Baracca and Mikael Vierge/Marcus Louis as Baron Dax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEScoops
In recent weeks, word got out that TNA is in financial ruin and could be forced to “take on an investor” in the immediate future. As reported by the Wrestling Observer, Aroluxe Media has been funding TNA’s recent television tapings and could assume partial control of the company if TNA defaults on their debts ...

In the event that SSI [Summit Strategic Investments] does buy into TNA, it’s expected that TNA will continue to outsource their production (and other functions) to Aroluxe, the company that employs Ron and Don Harris
So even with a new and better potential investor, the clause that gives Aroluxe Media partial ownership of TNA likely is going to stay intact for the future.

Quote:
When I learned when she had passed, the news just shocked me, just stunned me. Just couldn’t believe it.

I miss a phone call and get a text message “Hey man, call me ASAP”, so I call this guy ASAP. And he proceeds to tell me that Chyna had indeed past away and he had discovered her in her apartment in Redondo Beach. This was in the evening, but this was hours and hours before this broke on a nation-wide scene or world-wide scene and I was one of the first people to know. When they guy called me, this hit me so hard and I couldn’t believe it, I said to him three times “Dude, you’re shooting me! Chyna’s dead?!” And he said “Steve, I’m shooting with you.” He speaks the language and I said “Dude, this is not a rib, right?” because you don’t, you don’t you just don’t rib like that, it would be a morbid rib. But I knew this guy, a very close acquaintance of Chyna’s, so I knew it was a shoot, but I could not believe it because…

Man, I hadn’t seen Chyna in quite some time, but she’s just one of those people… I know she’s had a rough couple of years and I know she had a rough childhood coming up, and I don’t know the specifics of any of that, so I won’t get into any of that. And I thought she was in a place in her life where, I had assumed, she was drug free. I had recently sent here a couple of direct messages and she had sent me a couple back, and we were talking about doing the podcast. And I know she had been talking to Jim [Ross] about doing his podcast as well. And I remember the last time I had sent her a direct message and in return she said “I’m looking forward to talking to you” and I direct messaged her back “I’m looking forward to it, let me know when you’re ready” and I, of course, never heard any thing back. And I was just figuring, me and Chyna or Joanie, we didn’t talk a lot, we were just very good friends from our relationship at WWE ...

I hung up my phone, I looked right at my wife, she was in there making dinner. And I said “You ain’t going to believe this” and she said “What?” and I said “Chyna is dead” and she said “Oh my god!” My wife didn’t know Chyna. She didn’t watch wrestling, she didn’t watch wrestling when I was in it, but she knew of her. And I had been speaking to her or direct messaging her and she knew I was working on getting ready to have her on my show. And she could see what kind of impact it had on me, it was just like someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat ...

Man, I tell you what, I just stood around and I was in shock. Didn’t know what to do. There was nobody to call, there’s nothing to talk about, it’s just so heavy duty… I remember the first time I met Chyna, it was somewhere up in the Northeast, for some reason I might’ve been sharing a car with Shawn Michaels and Triple H, or I met them at the same hotel at the same time, whatever happened. And Chyna shows up and she’s going to make her debut the next day I believe, and there’s a connection there because Triple H was trained by Killer Kowalski and Chyna had just completed Killer Kowalski’s wrestling school and I guess someone had given off a buzz, “Hey man, there’s this real big chick and she looks pretty bad ass and Killer Kowalski trained her and she’s got a real good look" ...

And for a female to come in and basically be a guy’s heater or backup or muscle… Man, she really helped out the Triple H character, they were such a package together, that was money. And her and DX was, obviously, money. Man, I’ll never forget one time working with Triple H in Germany and were working in front of people that just loved Triple H and Chyna. Of course, Stone Cold is going over, I stun Triple H, pin him 1-2-3, Chyna comes in, stun her and then here comes a dude, he starts jumping on me. I thought it was a rib, I thought one of the boys from the back had hit the ring and was pulling a rib on me. Well, it was one of the German fans that was pissed off that I stunned Triple H and Chyna. Triple H gets up and starts beating the hell out of the guy who jumped me ...

Chyna, I always called her Chyna, some people call people by their first name, depending on how you know them. Joanie, man, I’ll miss you. I had so much fun with you and enjoyed all of our time we got to spend together and our stupid brand [of] sense of humor. That time I busted my ass at the Houston Summit, right before I was fixing to go out there and wrestle Mick Foley and you were sitting on that anvil case. I was putting my water on and slipped in a pile of water and busted my ass right in front of you, I will remember all them good times and I remember you and wish you were still here.
Part of a recent Stone Cold podcast episode involving him coping with Chyna's passing. Along with several stories from back in the day about him and Chyna while in the WWE. https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...th_a_baseball/

Quote:
* Regarding his career, he's proud of the longevity he's had with more than 20 years in the business. As he moves away from the ring and into the office, he's proud of doing things like going into WrestleMania 32 and breaking the attendance record. He also takes great pride in WWE NXT, which is taking the world by storm and creating the future of the company

* Regarding who he wants to get in the ring with, he looks at the current crop of WWE guys and he isn't sure if he'd want to get in the ring with some of them, but he would've during his prime. He named guys like Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura and NXT Champion Samoa Joe. Triple H said he's a big fan of what they do and when someone does it extremely well, like the guys he named, he wants to get in the ring with them. He said the future is very bright
Some highlights from a recent Q&A interview Triple H had at a house show panel in France. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...ke-to-wrestle/

Some other sheet news includes:
  • Yesterday was the 16th Anniversary of David Arquette's notorious WCW heavyweight championship victory.
  • Chris Jericho's recent book included a heart-breaking photo and message of him and Dean Malenko remaining as the only guys left alive in Jericho's group photos since he started writing books. http://imgur.com/6P4DtuT
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, today is Kane's birthday who turned 49 years old.
  • For those that missed it last night, WWE released the tribute video for Chyna on their official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wwe/videos/10153719174741443/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:44 PM   #25043
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Watched the infamous July 8, 2002 Raw. God what a fucking shitshow. First you have the infamous Jackie Gayda bulldog botch.

But besides that the entire show is built up to a 10-man tag main event with most of the focus being on the nWo and Triple H getting an ultimatum to decide by Vengeance whether or not he will join. Nash says he's medically cleared and will wrestle for the first time in 3 months. And then of course he tears his quad within ten seconds of entering the match. Despite this, HBK still carries on in his post-match promo saying Triple H has until Vengeance to join the nWo.

The next week, the entire thing gets 100% scrapped. The nWo disbands off screen and X-Pac doesn't even enter a WWE ring again for a decade.

WWE drop angles all the time but this is the only time I can remember them completely aborting the main storyline they were building towards on Raw. I don't blame them for axing it, it's just surreal to watch all this again and realize how badly it all played out.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:46 PM   #25044
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Without looking it up I assume if Nash hadn't fucked himself up and they kept going with the angle, Triple H would have joined (even if reluctantly) and they would have done a double turn with him taking over as leader and booting HBK. HBK/HHH feels like something that would have had to have been planned way in advance, and there is no way they could have had HBK actually be the heel in that match.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM   #25045
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Prediction: Alberto Del Rio wins Money in the Bank.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:38 AM   #25046
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm bringing back Heel Noid for a few weeks before I suddenly switch babyface against, Bella-style.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:04 AM   #25047
Mr. Nerfect

Old 04-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #25048
Mr. Nerfect

Old 04-27-2016, 08:31 AM   #25049
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Just heard this weird fact. Anybody remember Mrs.Yamaguchi-san from the Kaientai vs Val Venis angle? She was only 16!
OK turns out this was debunked. She was 22 at the time.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1267263/
Old 04-27-2016, 08:44 AM   #25050
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Reminds me of the Always Sunny episode where Charlie almost marries an underage Asian girl because he/no one could tell how old she was....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 AM   #25051
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Yeah, YOU STUPID IDIOT
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM POSTING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #25052
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Yeah, YOU STUPID IDIOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM POSTING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!

I'M GOING TO QUOTE YOU BOTH SO YOU CAN USE MORE THAN ONE BRAIN CELL TO PROCESS HOW HYPOCRITICAL YOU REALLY ARE. JUST A BUNCH OF GELATINOUS PARASITES PANDERING FOR REP. YOUR SYCOPHANTIC AND TROGLODYTE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, DON'T YOU GET THAT, YOU IDIOTS?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:37 AM   #25053
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Badaboom, realest guys in the room. HOW YOU DOIN!!?
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:46 AM   #25054
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
When Frankie was singing New York, New York he wasn't in New York, he was looking at it. Howyoudoin
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #25055
Schlomey
Black Sheep Jew

Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)

Word is they won't let Flair board the plane in Boston cuz he is drunk as fuck. No jet flyin' today.
Schlomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:08 PM   #25056
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dude is gonna fuck up Charolotte's match.
Volare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:13 PM   #25057
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
I can picture him saying to that official right now:

"You know who I am? I'm Ric Flair bitch....wooooooooooo!"
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:07 PM   #25058
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
OK turns out this was debunked. She was 22 at the time.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1267263/
This is strange. There's an old post from the RSW boards from a guy who went to school with her and also claimed she was 16 and that was in 1998 when he posted it
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #25059
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I'M GOING TO QUOTE YOU BOTH SO YOU CAN USE MORE THAN ONE BRAIN CELL TO PROCESS HOW HYPOCRITICAL YOU REALLY ARE. JUST A BUNCH OF GELATINOUS PARASITES PANDERING FOR REP. YOUR SYCOPHANTIC AND TROGLODYTE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, DON'T YOU GET THAT, YOU IDIOTS?

YOU ASSCLOWN!!! I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!
Old 04-27-2016, 07:04 PM   #25060
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 04-27-2016, 07:29 PM   #25061
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Well what do you know? It really does go with every opening!
Ermaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:32 PM   #25062
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
What in the fucking fuck.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #25063
drave
In His hands...

loltna
Old 04-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #25064
drave
In His hands...

massive titty bounce off the ropes tho
Old 04-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #25065
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Old 04-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #25066
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
NSFW tag, man. Fuck!
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:29 PM   #25067
drave
In His hands...

titties
Old 04-27-2016, 10:46 PM   #25068
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Dirtsheets sponsored by Random NJPW gif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Times
Chyna’s manager said he knows how the wrestling star died last week.

Chyna, whose real name was Joan Marie Laurer, died of a combination of the sleeping pill Ambien and a form of the tranquilizer Valium, her manager, Anthony Anzaldo, said Wednesday.

Chyna had been taking the legally prescribed pills over the course of three weeks, but wasn’t using them properly, he said. Her death was the result of an accidental overdose, Anzaldo insisted, not suicide.
Update to recent Chyna passing news. Official results from the coroner won't arrive until a few more weeks at the earliest. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...427-story.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMZ
4:28 PM PT -- A rep for the Mass. State Police tells TMZ Sports ... Flair's injury was NOT to his hand, but rather his head.

Cops did not say how Flair sustained the injury.

Witnesses at the airport tell us Flair was bleeding from his forehead ... with one person saying, "It was dripping down from his head to his neck. A significant amount of blood."

We reached back out to Flair's rep -- so far, no word back.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Ric Flair was treated for a cut on his hand at Logan International Airport in Boston Wednesday morning ... but witnesses say it was the culmination of a very bizarre morning involving the WWE legend.

Here's what we know ... Flair hit up Lucky's Lounge in the airport before his flight -- and multiple witnesses say Flair was acting like a drunk person.

One witness says Flair was loud and obnoxious. Another witness says he was "having a tough time" and "shambling about."

But we spoke with Airport Police Sgt. Donlon who tells us Flair was NOT intoxicated.

Sgt. Donlon says airport officials got a call for a "man with a cut on his hand" -- and police and medical personnel responded. Flair was treated -- deemed not drunk -- and was allowed to get on his flight.

We spoke with Flair's rep who told us Ric is fine -- and made his flight.

As for how Flair injured his hand -- we're working on it.

9:43 AM PT -- Ric's agent, Melinda Morris Zanoni, tells us she has spoken with Flair and issued the following statement:

"Ric has been working every day around the clock, including internationally, for a month straight and has injuries on his hand that were being looked into this morning."

"While it is true Ric Flair and his buddies have been keeping airport bars in business since the 70s that was not the case at all in Boston. I just hung up with Ric, he is already on the flight and all is good."
TMZ report on a recent Ric Flair incident at the airport

Quote:
Ring of Honor COO Joe Koff recently appeared on "The Ross Report" with Jim Ross to answer Twitter questions.

Koff, who confirmed numerous internal discussions about ROH possibly going to two hours, said he's always been very open to talking with any other wrestling promoters and he'd like to have a relationship with WWE. Koff said, "If they think that we're strong enough to be considered to be part of their plan, I would certainly be open to it. I'm not sure how that would work and I'm not sure that that's something they're open to."

When asked about ROH programming possibly airing on the WWE Network, Koff said it would be up to WWE, if they established a relationship. He said WWE certainly needs as much content as possible and if they would be interested in licensing ROH content for the WWE Network, he would be happy to work out an agreement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTorch
Earlier this year, Sinclair Broadcasting was rumored to be interested in investing in TNA, especially after acquiring the Tennis Channel and lining up a potential re-branding for the network. ROH and TNA programming were tied at the hip on Destination America in 2015 and now on Fight Network in 2016.

However, at this stage, it seems unlikely that Sinclair has actual interest in investing in TNA’s operations, despite the connection to former employee Johnson and rumors of kicking the tires on a potential investment.

UPDATE: Since the report on Tuesday morning, PWTorch has learned that Sinclair has renewed interest in investing in TNA. The company was not impressed by the initial offer earlier this year. However, a second set of talks has made Sinclair interested again after TNA submitted a better offer. The recent development makes them a key player in the mix along with SSI.
http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/04/...ompany-afloat/

Quote:
There is nothing new regarding the future ownership of TNA. There are said to be a few different companies they are in talks with regarding selling a percentage or a majority ownership to with one new company now emerging as the favorite. This would end up as a face saving sale and they are offering a significant amount of money for the company, but it’s based on things happening within the company buying that haven’t happened yet and would have to make sense. It’s said that a key is the value and size of the tape library, so it would be a broadcaster looking for time filling programming if things work out. There could also be the value of the international television deals. This would in theory be a better option than Aroluxe, but everything depends on who gets put in charge. At the tapings, the talent was told nothing about anything and it was just business as usual.
May or may not be related to the rumored Sinclair-TNA news above.

Quote:
  • SID – The Ruler of the World
  • Mark Henry
  • “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
  • Black History in WWE
  • From the Isle of Samoa: The Anoa’i Family Legacy
  • Sheamus Experience
  • Goldust
  • Rhodes Stories: The Sons of The Son of a Plumber
  • 30 Years of Survivor Series
  • Undertaker
  • WWE Health & Fitness
  • Epic Undercard
  • Greatest Hart Foundation Matches
  • Rick Rude’s Most Ravishing Hits
  • Rising Superstars
  • Ultimate Warrior: Unreleased Matches
  • Shawn Michaels: Unreleased Matches
  • WWE Live In (City)- Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles!
  • The History of the Tag Team Championship
  • Kurt Angle
  • Best of Iron Man Matches
List of collection sets the WWE is currently considering for future DVD/Blu-Ray releases based on a recent survey. Details descriptions for each in the source itself: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...bluray_titles/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProWrestlingSheet
WWE announcer Rich Brennan has been released … this according to sources with direct knowledge.

Our sources say the company informed Brennan of their decision Wednesday afternoon, but at this point it’s unclear what caused WWE to sour on the announcer.

Brennan made his debut in 2014 working for NXT as the play-by-play man alongside Corey Graves and was eventually promoted to lead announcer on SmackDown. Things changed though, and it wasn’t long before he was shuffled to backstage interviewer.
Possible sign of the start of WWE's long rumored Spring Cleaning for this year.

Quote:
The Fight Network announced a weekly one hour CMLL show airing every Thursday night at 9 p.m. The belief is this will air the same show as on Azteca America in the U.S., which is the top two matches from the weekly Friday night shows at Arena Mexico. The deal is notable because AAA sources indicate The Fight Network never informed them about the CMLL talks. The Fight Network wanted to do a block of programming with CMLL and AAA, but the problem is the politics of wrestling make that difficult.

It’s not a lock that AAA will be off The Fight Network but those with AAA felt they should have been told about the CMLL deal before it went public. AAA had aired some weekly shows in English with Chris Cruise and Hugo Savinovich as announcers in March and April, but the upgrades and new footage and a regular weekly time slot on Thursdays was scheduled to start shortly.
Quote:
There is no start date for the Dr. Christopher Amann trial in the lawsuit against Phil Brooks (C.M. Punk) and Scott Colton (Colt Cabana). The 6/27 date reported was based on incorrect info.
Update on the recent WWE-Punk medical lawsuit news.

Some other sheet news includes:
Old 04-27-2016, 10:56 PM   #25069
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I liked Rich Brennan.... thought he did a good job. Only thing I hated was when he would say "Sure-lit" instead of "Charlotte", but he was getting better at that.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:56 PM   #25070
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sinclair buying TNA would be great. Don't know if they would merge them with ROH or not.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:51 PM   #25071
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
CNET did an interesting piece on how "video games" are saving the new breed of professional wrestlers.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:48 AM   #25072
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
So who's the juicer and who's the stoner between Konnor and Adam?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:51 AM   #25073
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
ROH on the network would be amazing. Really hope that happens, but I highly doubt it.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:32 AM   #25074
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
titties
For some reason, I pictured Amish Roadkill saying "chickens" with this dubbed over him.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:39 AM   #25075
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs up

#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:28 AM   #25076
drave
In His hands...

Nice Gif, Mr. De Cock.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:02 AM   #25077
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Eva Marie is terrible. Just saw her match with Asuka. boo urns. She's hot though.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:12 AM   #25078
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Eva Marie is terrible. Just saw her match with Asuka. boo urns. She's hot though.
I dunno, man. That bright, dyed red hair is just such a turn off for me...why can't she have it just be it's natural color?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #25079
ron the dial
the heartbreak king

ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
her gimmick isn't "all natural everything"
ron the dial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:06 AM   #25080
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
She could have booger green hair and still be hot.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote