TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2017, 12:33 PM   #11
The Rogerer
 
The Rogerer's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,690
The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
I'm glad Blizzard has been very active in handing out bans in OW
You would be you big baby

I placed just below gold in season 3, and then have won every match since then. Although I am in no way responsible for the team's victory, at least I'm playing a little more attentively and do my bit. Also I'm very lucky.
The Rogerer is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®