![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#161 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Gallagher accidentally got out of the binding too soon when he moved.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#162 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Both Smackdown and 205 Live were pretty good this week.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#163 |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The I Forfeit Match was a lot of fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#164 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#165 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I forfeit was fun, crowd finally woke up towards the end. Hope to see more of both rasslers in the wwe future.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#166 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Talking Smack just revealed that Jerry Lawler - Michael Cole - Cory Graves is the announce team for the Royal Rumble match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#167 | |
|
( ._.)
Posts: 14,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
When I saw that Lawler came out in gear I knew they were going to use him to get Ziggler over as a heel by Dolph attacking him.
The amusing thing was how stupid Dolph looked 5 years ago |
|
|
|
|
|
#169 |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Actually, I'll be there's a reason for it. Lawler will eliminate Dolph from the match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Announcer in the Rumble spot..though Lawler did it in 2012.
Wonder if Graves could do it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#172 |
|
( ._.)
Posts: 14,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I was kinda bummed I didn't see Corbin this week. Mostly because I like his entrance video package. Everything quickly 'melting' to black is pretty cool.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#173 |
|
( ._.)
Posts: 14,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Not to say I only like his entrance. He is believable in his character, but I'm not entirely drawn to his want to hear him speak each week yet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
WWE superstar David Otunga is on the Steve Harvey show according to my DVR guide data.
I'm not sure I consider David Otunga to be a superstar |
|
|
|
|
|
#175 |
|
( ._.)
Posts: 14,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Tell us what he says plz.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#176 |
|
Feeling Oof-y
Posts: 17,152
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#177 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I bet Lawler is in the Rumble and eliminates Dolph
#BOLDPREDICTION |
|
|
|