TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2018, 02:58 AM   #11
Fignuts
Hey Mister!
 
Fignuts's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,952
Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhirn3 View Post
I wish anyone but Kevin Kelly was on commentary.....it always just seems like look at me im the smartest guy in the room I know things with him.
Kelly isn't the best, but I prefer him to some of the other people commentating these days. And I do like Don Callis.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®