TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2004, 12:58 PM   #3
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again
 
The CyNick's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,922
The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
JBL retains

Cena retains

Rey and RVD retain

Funaki wins CW title

Dawn Marie wins

Puder wins (this will be ugly)

Show wins (doesn't pin Angle)

I think they might add another match to make 8, only because with the girls and the Dixie Dog Fight, they have 2 matches that will be very quick. Also, aside from the main event I dont see a match here that can go longer than 10 or 12 minutes.

So I wouldn't mind seeing either a CW guantlet match (unlikely), or a Chavo-Kidman match. At least they have some heat, and it wouldn't be as bad as most matches that are added the day of the PPV.

Another possibility would be something with the Bashams.

Looks like another weak single brand show. The show doesn't seem to have much steam, even though the TV has been decent in terms og actually building the show, its just that its a bad show (on paper anyway). They have been doing good ratings on SD recently, so maybe that'll help (likely not), but this still has 170,000 buys written all over it. Anything more, and I think JBL is a God.

I wont order, just because I dont order any PPVs, but I have a feeling they might do a title switch just to shake things up. I could see it going on Booker T, only for JBL to get it back at the Rumble, or before. Ahh who am I kidding, JBL will likely just win.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®