TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2005, 10:24 PM   #11
Bixente
 
Posts: 68
Bixente has done some stupid things
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThruTheWire
Will you shut the fuck up.
Why should I? I assume you're a redneck American who voted for Bush and also have a massive gun collection, since you're acting like a dickhead, frankly, but I thought America was the "Land of the Free"? I guess not.

No, I will not shut the fuck up. And what does that even mean?
Bixente is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®