![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Posts: 41
|
This Just In: Kane's got a dead bird named Frankie in that bag he brought to the ring tonight. He thinks it's his but it's Koko B. Ware's.
Can't wait to see what happens next Monday when I'm at RAW. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
As over as Crystal Pepsi
Posts: 21,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Sweet! Family Guy is on Adult Swim right now! I love the one where Peter becomes the prez of that cig company!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
One Of A Kind
Posts: 22,178
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Anyway im off, see you all later.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
...IN HD!!!!
Posts: 23,327
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Super Eric will make his WWE debut and avenge Cena's death.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Posts: 1,304
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
At least they could have put a dummy there to make it look like something got hit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬
Posts: 16,011
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That shit was played out son.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Posts: 1,304
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
A monster truck fight on top of the arena would be more original
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I believe in Joe Hendry
Posts: 22,351
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Nice editing job WWE.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
According to the early WWE.com results, JBL only ATTEMPTED to crash his car into Cena....guess that means he escaped. Shocker.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Is Finkle
Posts: 89,033
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
They should have had JBL get out to find the front of his car totally crumpled, as if it had hit a Man of Steel.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
devastationstudios.com
Posts: 2,362
![]() ![]()
|
I hope Cena appears at the PPV dressed as a zombie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I'm all there is
Posts: 31,811
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Very Good show I thought. I am really loving this spontaneous shit. Last week they tried to be spontaneous in a stupid way. The kid dancing in front of the camera. The light falling. This week they did it they way wrestling should be done every single week. We start off the show with a fight going on between Y2J and HBK. That's what I want to see. I loved that whole opening segment. Just bang bang bang one thing after another. when it come off as being real, wrestling is so much beter.
Sad to say I thought Punk's World Title reign would be treated as such. I thought they would give him a better run then this, but come on, he looked like Batista's little bitch last night. I think he'll have a great match this Sunday though and possibly steal the show. Dibiase and Rhodes are great. They are perfect together. They are begging for Randy Orton to enter the picture witht them though. He fits perfectly into that group to lead them. I hope they go with that. Cena/JBL is a great angle. They are going old school attitidue era here getting other people involved in the angle. Putting Crime Tyme with Cena is a nice change and Dibiase/Rhodes joining JBL made a lot of sense. Great heat in the match. I didn't care for that last scene. Kind of ridiculous. Now, I thought we were meant to think Cena got hit? But I guess we're suppossed to think he got away from reading the front page. i dunno. I thought Cena would be the one to save Mickey James, anybody else? Noble/Snitsky segment was pretty funny and Marella is gold everytime. "Check the pepsi machine" lol All in all, nice job last night. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
...IN HD!!!!
Posts: 23,327
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
One Of A Kind
Posts: 22,178
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I'm all there is
Posts: 31,811
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
did they? I thought they did a segment together last week. maybe I'm wrong
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
...IN HD!!!!
Posts: 23,327
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|