TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #41
HBPunk
The 2 Cunts Are Gone
 
Posts: 2,363
HBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful person
GOD (if its real) BLESS THIS IGNORE BUTTON
HBPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #42
HBPunk
The 2 Cunts Are Gone
 
Posts: 2,363
HBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful person
im genuinely giddy

In the words of Eric Cartman 'Da dah da dah da dah da heydy heydy heydy hows it goin guys'
HBPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #43
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati
 
dronepool's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,466
dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Before the Attitude Era: I don't remember. I know that the Undertaker was cool in mind and whenever it was on and I came across it, I might have watched it, but I'm not sure.

1998-Late 2002- This was my peak in watching it. WWF War Zone time was the time I started to 'watch it more often'.

Late 2002-mid 2004- A lot less. I stopped caring around the time Kane demasked, somebody blew up.. Was it Shane or Vince? Somebody got choke slammed into a flaming dumpster... after that it's a blank.

Spring 2004-Spring of 2008 - No watching at all pretty much. Benoits little Psycho impersonation in 2007 made me come back to this site to read peoples reactions and what happened. But I didn't start watching it again.

April 2008- April 2011 peroid Boredom got me and I got back into watching it, even though the PG crap was there, like I said- it's decent mindless entertainment to watch after working a stupid Monday and it got better in early 2011 with Miz/CM Punk.. but I still rarely watched Smackdown.

Spring/Summer 2011- I don't really watch much, don't make it a big deal to either because if I missed something I can always catch it on youtube or just read the results, reading results is actually good enough for me and if something sticks out, I might look it up. My interest and enthusiam dimished, but I'm still curious to how certain things go down.. but just the main stuff. I dislike how they made Barret go a step lower with the more boring people like Ziggler or that big strong dude in the Corre, I forgot his name. And whatever happened to Daniel Bryan? And does the WWE think people will care more about him in Smackdown? I have no idea, I have not seen SD in months.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®