![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Shelly Martinez = Ratings
Posts: 23,626
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I agree that he is in good shape and that he has years to get better (barring an injury) but that's it. I honestly don't think he's very good in the ring. I can't stand watching him, he just seems way too generic to be taken seriously. To me, Cody Rhodes is like the default Create-A-Wrestler guy you use to test out your Create-A-Wrestler guy. And I completely disagree about his mic skills. I cringe every time he does a promo. I guess my biggest problem with him is that I just can't take him seriously as a main-event type of guy. Between his generic look and style, and his (to me) god awful promos, it just doesn't seem like he's going to be anything more than someone's tag along pal. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That longer ice cold stare he does now is fucking bad ass.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Orton/Austin Staredown match at Wrestlemania!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Posts: 21,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Cody is still too skinny.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
ELF ANGEL
Posts: 39,476
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I think its more alone the lines that fro me, Orton finally has the look.
The arm tattoos the short hair followers a legacy (pardon the pun) and wicked awesome music |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
"Ask him!"
Posts: 10,075
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
His music is overrated.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
ELF ANGEL
Posts: 39,476
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
WOOOOOOOOO!
Posts: 12,237
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Shelly Martinez = Ratings
Posts: 23,626
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Burn.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
The Rum Diary
Posts: 13,841
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Damnit, Sascha caught him on that, there goes my reason to post.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
1-0 TPWW Chess Master
Posts: 17,212
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
This is why Orton is the man |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Pelvic Sorcerer
Posts: 64,762
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Is he going to shit in her mouth?
|
|
|
|