TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Old 12-17-2003, 09:28 PM   #1
Cassidy

Cassidy has done some stupid things
Vizquel/Guillen Trade cancelled

Yesterday, Cleveland Indians Short Stop, Omar Vizquel was traded to the Seattle Mariners for Short Stop, Carlos Guillen. Omar originally started his career in Seattle, befoer being traded to Cleveland in 1993. Omar has easily become Cleveland's greatest defensive shortstop, and one of baseballs greatest of all time. However, it was announced earlier today that the trade was cancelled, after Vizquel failed to pass a physical for the Seattle Mariners. It appears now that the trade will not go through. Any thoughts or opinions on this situation? Personally, I think the Mariners achieve the most out of the trade not going through. After all, Vizquel is 37 and his career is winding down. Plus, he missed most of last season with bad knees, so he's obviously not going to be the defensive threat he was 5 years ago. And Guillen is only in his 20's, and his numbers have been improving every year since being in the league.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
MoRcHeEbA
Dirty Sanchez Below

MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)
it's already been mentioned in the other topic
Old 12-17-2003, 09:48 PM   #3
Cassidy

Cassidy has done some stupid things
aiight, my bad....