TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 11-16-2004, 04:39 PM   #1
Azriel
The Caption Crippler

Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Azriel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
RAW Captions (11/16)

Really crappy number this week, but here you go:

Sorry, about the weird order by the way
Azriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 09:37 PM   #2
Gone Mad
EL MERO MERO!

Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)Gone Mad is good (20,000+)
Soooo... you guys like captions???

Remember: Never try and eat Eugene's Pac-man power pellet.

Edgeward: ???
Benoit: Sorry, you were Shawn Michael'ing there, Adam.
HBK (at home): ..It's cuz I couldn't afford a belt, stoopid!

Benoit: You wanted to watch the X-pac/ Chyna sex tape, you're watchin' the DAMN THING!
Xtian: ***rnnOOOOO !!!!***
X-pac (from the tape): Where do I put this thing again??

The ref, after he began to realize that the death of Goobledee Gooker and the appearance of new pillows was not a coincedence.

HHH: I thought you were wearing my boots? Why the hell you gotta Benoit's.. uh?!
Maven: SHUT UP AND SUCK FOR THIS PUSH!
HHH: Nevermind! Those are my boots!

JR: BAWGAWD! HHH SELLS THE TANGO BY MAVEN!

Snitsky: .. and that one was called 'Flying Infant #2'. What do you think?
HHH: Um, the Poetry.com meeting is next door. If you excuse me, I need to kill his push now...
Snitsky: Oh, sorry.. **last time I listen to the nazi bastard ....mumblemumble..**

Jericho: Oh, my god, Maven! Are you alright-- What happen... (looks at Titantron)
Chyna (on the screen): How'd you like a Roman helmet? Oh, yeah?
Benoit: ....well... somebody's ... hung.. which one of their's is their ..thing.. **runs to the back to throw up**
RKO: Whoa! This is hot... (Jericho whispers something to him)... THAT'S A DUDE?!

HHH: So there are such things as 10 foot tall spiders! ..And they like to eat low mid-carders? Ah, the beauty of the food chain...

ending.
Gone Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)

Triple H: And why haven’t you been fired yet?
Gene: Hoss clause in my contract.

Chris: Next time chew up your matzo balls before swallowing and I wouldn’t have to do the Heimlich on you!

Mick Foley was amazed! Of all the people to figure out the counter for the mandible claw….

HHH: That’s right Belty! You’d rather be with me, wouldn’t you?
Belty: Yeah, but it’s a close call.

Xtian: What do you mean the scrawny one with the greasy hair is the dude?
Benoit: Listen kid, I’ve seen videos where the men dress up as women, and the guy in the Xena dress is not a guy!

Jericho: Maven, Mave, wake up.
Maven: *mumble mumble* Is Triple H done with his promo yet?

It’s bad enough that Triple H wants to make the entire locker room his bitch, but did he REALLY need to take Steven Richards in the middle of the ring?

In honor of the release of “The Rise And Fall of ECW” the WWE did everything to The Extreme, even the “What’s on your shirt” gag.

Ref: It was worth cleaning out O’Haire’s cage for this very moment…
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:23 PM   #4
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)

The laws of physics reared their ugly heads when Benoit and Edge's anal encounter hit climax.

Regal: Eugene dear boy, this is what a MAN's finger smells lik - OW!

BELTY: Yesssssss... Give in to your anger and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.

Benoit: MUST (Yank!) SOLVE (Yank!) SCOOBIE-DOO (Yank!) Mystery!

All four: Shit, the WWE just re-signed Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Snitsky: What the hell are you doing?
Triple H: Getting my belt back.
Snitsky: But Maven didn't win your belt.
Triple H: I told him, you ask for a title shot, I stick the thing up your ass.

Triple H was shocked to see the love child of The Rock and Nunzio fly at him from out of thin air.

Maven unleashed his new finisher, "Lack of a Tic Tac" on Triple H.

Ref (to himself): I just saw a boob. A saw it... I saw it... A boob..! I saw... a boob. Wow.

(lol, dunno, just randomly decided to do these)
Rock Bottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:56 PM   #5
Aussie Skier
So long, Eddie! miss you.

Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)

Benoit: "I've got you edge!"
Edge: "Hold onto me Chris, the vacuum is sucking me up!"

HHH: "Belty. I will alwayssss, love yououuuuuuuuu, i will always, love you"

Maven: "Ohhhh, i'm sorry, did i hit u then boss?"

Christy: "Your cute, wanna fuck?"

Last edited by Aussie Skier; 11-17-2004 at 06:15 AM.
Aussie Skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:28 AM   #6
Transplant
...and a Batman symbol

Transplant has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Transplant has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)

Mike the Sound Guy forgot to screw the Edge's into the cieling properly.

Eugene: Hey William, what's a Sylvian?

Maven and Trips didnt know what to do when they caught each other masturbating.

Benoit: Damn Cookie Jar Lids

RAW's Tough Enough competition came with a Last Man Standing After Watching Footage Of Bradshaw And Edge In The Shower Match

After 5 minutes, Maven is eliminated and Snitsky has the upper hand in a triple threat Soul Extracting match.

Dhalsim makes his first WWE appearance.

Dhalsim was impressed by Triple H's Guile impersonation

Ref: What kind of fuckin dream is this?
Transplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 06:14 AM   #7
Aussie Skier
So long, Eddie! miss you.

Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)Aussie Skier is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Bottom

Benoit: MUST (Yank!) SOLVE (Yank!) SCOOBIE-DOO (Yank!) Mystery!
LOL!!!!!
Aussie Skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 09:48 AM   #8
PorkSoda
Diabetes Coming To Getcha

PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)

Jericho: (At Karoke) ANNNND II WILLL ALLLWAYYYYS LOVE YOUUUU!
*Christian slips the rug out from under him*
Jericho: Whoooooaa! WERWERWREWEWEWEWEWEHHAHA-ERR-CHA-CHA!

This is what RVD saw peering threw Doctor Ruth’s peephole

Snitsky: You got it!
HHH: Got what?
Snitsky: You got the "Touch Your Skin You Have A Seizure Disease*
HHH: No I dont....
Maven: *Shaking on the ground* AHHH KILL KILL! MOMMY NOO!!! NOT THE SOSPOON! RINKA DINKA! WAH WAH!
Snitsky: Told ya
PorkSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 10:27 AM   #9
Hired Hitman
The Next Great One н²

Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Hired Hitman has a great deal of rep (15,000+)

that is priceless
Hired Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 02:52 PM   #10
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Didn't read any, so sorry if I copied anyone.

Randy came at the site of Triple H and Stephanie in bed.
Jericho: Ewwww!
Maven: ACK GOD! *Faints*
Randy: Mmm, OH! No WONDER they call me Randy!

Maven balled up into the fetal position when Triple H threatened to whip out the "Big Guns".

Seconds later, MAVEN, of all people, held down Triple H, if only for a second.

Maven: OHHH!
Triple H: OHHH!
Benoit: OHHH!
Vince (Off Camera): OHHHH!.... YESSSS!

Ref: Meh...

JR: BAHGAWD! INVERTEDBELLYTOBELLYSUPLEX!

Regal: YES! WE DID IT!
Eugene: Is that... IT IS! A SEVERED LEG!

Triple H: MY TITLE! *Kissy wissy sounds* Never scare me like that again, okay Belty?
Belty: God help me...

Benoit: Can't... *Chomp* Quite... *Chomp* Reach... *Chomp* TWIZZLER! *Chomp*
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:20 AM   #11
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)

William Regal does his "Always450 winning the CoTM for October" face.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 02:27 AM   #12
Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)

Chris Benoit: STILL undisputed champion of midair pantsing.

The celebration was cut short when Eugene suddenly remembered Regal's three month old exasperated threat to "make him a knuckle sandwich" and proceeded to take William up on the offer.

HHH: "Whoa... I have the Butterfly Effect too?!"

Chris could sometimes get a little too emotional in hugging his Siamese twin, Christian.

Gene: "I AM THE MUFFIN MAN, and I live on Drury Lane! Next time, get it RIGHT!!!"
Maven: ....
Gene: "You remember too, got it?"
Hunter: "Yes sir..."

Benoit, Orton, and Jericho got to the ring but were too late, and could only stare in awe at the aftermath of what had happened to Maven. Who knew the Muffin Man had this vicious streak in him?

Maven: "IT'S MY DADDY!!!"
Hunter: "Wait, since when did Pedro shave his hair and get buff?"

Maven: "Jermaine O'Neal on stupid Detroit Piston fan... BIOTCH!!!"

Here in the unrated adult version of The Polar Express, you see the Santa come to an unfortunate end when his hos finally get tired of his abusive pimping.
Corkscrewed is offline   Reply With Quote