TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Old 01-11-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
Bad Guy
TPWW VET

Bad Guy is pretty cool (5,000+)Bad Guy is pretty cool (5,000+)Bad Guy is pretty cool (5,000+)Bad Guy is pretty cool (5,000+)
NBA

Is it just me, or does Billy L. , Stephen A. , and Greg Anthony have no chemistry at all. These guys haven't agreed on a damn thing all year, and there are many topics included. These guys suck together, and it seems like Bill has some real heat with Greg.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:57 AM   #2
Kid Robb
Mr. Bump

Kid Robb is pretty cool (5,000+)Kid Robb is pretty cool (5,000+)Kid Robb is pretty cool (5,000+)Kid Robb is pretty cool (5,000+)
Bill won't be around long. Can't imagine it'll be too much longer until he gets a coaching gig in the NBA if he wants one. Has the creditials after what he did with the Shock in the WNBA.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:47 AM   #3
VonErich Lives
WTF do you want?

VonErich Lives is an awful personVonErich Lives is an awful personVonErich Lives is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Guy
Is it just me, or does Billy L. , Stephen A. , and Greg Anthony have no chemistry at all. These guys haven't agreed on a damn thing all year, and there are many topics included. These guys suck together, and it seems like Bill has some real heat with Greg.
If you expect me to read and reply to your message you must change your sig...

I read, think of my reply and get loss in her ass...

Anyway, bring back the 80's... when it was a team sport.