TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-11-2005, 12:25 PM   #1
The One
Boss

The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
TPWW Loves TNA's _______ (Day 5)

I am so sorry everyone, my computer has been fucking up and I havn't had internet access in a few weeks, anyway I am on a friends computer right now so I don't have alot of time to make this all fun and fancy like the others, but trust me, somehow I will make the winner thread fun and exciting. Anyway...Lynn beat out Williams and Daniels got the victory over Raven...again I am sorry these results are shit...

TPWW' TNA Tournament: - FINALS

"The New Fucking Show" Jerry Lynn vs. "The Fallen Angle" Christopher Daniels

For secert stuff, just PM me with your vote, trust me I won't cheat, and actually I will post who everyone voted for in the final thread, but I thought keeping it secert might be fun.

Anyway, hope to see you all soon.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote