TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-02-2005, 09:48 PM   #1
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
Foley's new book

I was on a date last night and we stopped by booksamillion. I was looking for Everything is Illuminated and I came upon Foley's new book (which i can't remember the name of at the moment). It seems like he pretty much just writes coming of age novels so far, which isn't necessarily bad. Anybody read it? where's the publicity from WWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
Clox will be the greatest wrestler of all time. He will come to WWE and bring a new dawn of Fighting Spirit to the American mainstream audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Dave View Post
Indifferent Clox will become roh Champion, TNA World Heavyweight Champion and all the other popular indy Heavyweight straps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
"I HAVE A DREAM"

Oh yeah? I had a dream too once, but mine was fulfilled in a much shorter span of time. My dream was to interact with such intellects as Indifferent Clox and I'm living that right now.

emergent movement
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's called Scooter. I haven't read it, but from what I hear it's pretty dark and much different from his other books.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:50 PM   #3
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
Teitem Brown was a dark coming of age story, which I enjoyed.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #4
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
what are all these books about?
The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:01 PM   #5
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Teitem brown was about a disfigured young man and his last years of highshool or something..
Old 12-02-2005, 10:08 PM   #6
mrslackalack
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!

mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I hope he does another autobigraphy. Have a Nice Day and Foley is Good were great reads.
mrslackalack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #7
Indifferent Clox
emerge

"INDEED!"
Old 12-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #8
Pete

Pete does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarico
I was on a date last night and we stopped by booksamillion. I was looking for Everything is Illuminated and I came upon Foley's new book (which i can't remember the name of at the moment). It seems like he pretty much just writes coming of age novels so far, which isn't necessarily bad. Anybody read it? where's the publicity from WWE?

You went to a bookshop on a date and then made a beeline for the books written by wrestlers?!!! I'm guessing you didn't get your end away at the end of that thrill ride
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
Indifferent Clox
emerge

no.. if you read, i went for "everything's illuminated", but foley was right next to it... she was in the bathroom anyway
Old 12-03-2005, 12:47 AM   #10
What Would Kevin Do?
Ninja Mod, Esquire

What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)What Would Kevin Do? has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I read Scooter. Good stuff, especially if you like baseball. Mind you, I don't like baseball, and I really liked it.
What Would Kevin Do? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #11
Pete

Pete does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
no.. if you read, i went for "everything's illuminated", but foley was right next to it... she was in the bathroom anyway

what the fuck is everything's illuminated?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 01:21 AM   #12
Indifferent Clox
emerge

a book about a guy who's trying to find the person who saved his paretns from a nazi camp
Old 12-03-2005, 01:27 AM   #13
Cuzziebro
'11&'15 RWC CHAMPIONS

Cuzziebro is pretty cool (5,000+)Cuzziebro is pretty cool (5,000+)Cuzziebro is pretty cool (5,000+)Cuzziebro is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Teitem Brown was a dark coming of age story, which I enjoyed.
I loved that book, i cant find anymore of Foleys books though. I have asked all the book shops around and they seem to have never heard of Foley.
Cuzziebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 01:31 AM   #14
Joey Slugs
Second City Saint

Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Joey Slugs has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
I was looking for Everything is Illuminated...
Amazing book. Check out the movie as well.
Joey Slugs is offline   Reply With Quote