TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 01:50 PM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dark_Kane please shut the **** up thread.

Would you stop bitching about people bitch about the shittyness of wrestling? Damn your fucking annoying.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:00 PM   #2
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X
Would you stop bitching about people bitch about the shittyness of wrestling? Damn your fucking annoying.
You're probably going to get flamed for posting this but I have to agree.

He's acting like a 15 year old girl desperately trying to defend her favorite Backstreet Boys reputation after finding out he's gone to rehab.

Instead of telling us we're stupid for bitching about wrestling... give us a couple reasons why we shouldn't and I think it'll make for some interesting discussions.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #3
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny5682
You're probably going to get flamed for posting this but I have to agree.

He's acting like a 15 year old girl desperately trying to defend her favorite Backstreet Boys reputation after finding out he's gone to rehab.

Instead of telling us we're stupid for bitching about wrestling... give us a couple reasons why we shouldn't and I think it'll make for some interesting discussions.
If he even can.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:07 PM   #4
StoneColdStunner

StoneColdStunner does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I think he can't. It's not that i am somebody with great Thread's but...come on my little sister says the things Dark_Kane talks about.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:30 PM   #5
Ricky

Ricky is "reptacular" (2,500+)Ricky is "reptacular" (2,500+)Ricky is "reptacular" (2,500+)
LOL

I actually agree with most of what Dark_Kane says in his posts.

It's also pretty funny how you are crying about someone bitching about you when all you do is bitch yourself. And then people think it's funny when Triple H gets upset about the internet. Haha it's just all so ironic.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:38 PM   #6
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Kane
Thank you Ricky, I'm glad you are paying attention.

I have every right to defend WWE when all users want to do on the internet is bash it. I'm not afraid to point things out of what you internet wannbe smarks say about WWE is wrong.

It's sad how you take these kind of things personally.
Do you actually work at being this much a moron?
Old 12-13-2003, 02:42 PM   #7
Kenny

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
This post here shows that you are a crybaby and take personal attacks seriously, pathetic.
Do you just copy and paste all of your posts? Cause I swear I've seen this one before.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:48 PM   #8
Kenny

Quote:
What is being a moron is people like you bashing others for having different views, opinions, and bashing people for trying to defend WWE. That is what being a moron.

This is a god damn discussion forum. If you don't like what is typed here, then BOO HOO, cry me a river.

There is so many negative and childish people in this board. I'm not afraid to point that out. When all people want to do is bash WWE, whether you like it or not, you're going to get some people trying to defend the company and wrestlers you hate. Just do yourself a favor and just ignore it if you don't like people defending WWE and wrestlers you hate. People have the freedom to post how they want as long as they don't break the rules of the boards, and I have not broke one rule of the board.

I know you are capable enough of ignoring.
Nobody is bashing you for sticking up for the WWE, atleast that I've seen. So far up until recently all of the bashing has come from you. I have a right to bash the WWE for many reasons. The hundreds of dollars I spent on the toys when I was a kid, the hundreds of dollars I spent on the video library when I was a hardcore fan, the hundreds of dollars I've spent between video games and merchandise, the thousands of dollars I've spent on tickets, and the countless hours I've taken from the rest of my life to give THEM ratings.

If you want to come in here and disagree with me that's fine, but myself, like I'm sure others here have invested a lot of time and money in the product and I think we have a right to complain when the product feeds us shit.

If YOU don't like that, why don't YOU ignore it?
Old 12-13-2003, 02:54 PM   #9
Loose Cannon

Quote:
What is being a moron is people like you bashing others for having different views, opinions, and bashing people for trying to defend WWE. That is what being a moron.

This is a god damn discussion forum. If you don't like what is typed here, then BOO HOO, cry me a river.

There is so many negative and childish people in this board. I'm not afraid to point that out. When all people want to do is bash WWE, whether you like it or not, you're going to get some people trying to defend the company and wrestlers you hate. Just do yourself a favor and just ignore it if you don't like people defending WWE and wrestlers you hate. People have the freedom to post how they want as long as they don't break the rules of the boards, and I have not broke one rule of the board.

I know you are capable enough of ignoring.
I can respect your opinion about how people shouldn't bash the WWE cause its all suppossed to be for good fun, but your not giving us any reasons why people shouldn't. You just keep saying people who bash the WWE are a bunch of a children or whatever.

I for one usually never bash the WWE. Although I don't like some of the things they do sometimes, I don't come on here and write "Oh that sucked" or "That wrestler sucks." everyday. But I can respect other people's views and I can see why they don't like it. Everyone has different views and when they see the McMahons on TV all the time over the past few months, yeah I can see why they hate the WWE.

You should do a post on why the WWE is so great and why you have nothing bad to say about it so we can hear the other side of the story.

Old 12-13-2003, 02:56 PM   #10
Kenny

Quote:
I have every right to defend and point things out. What is sad is you taking arguments personally by making this pathetic thread. Everyone has their right to express opinions how they want. This is just a damn discussion board.

Best thing to do is worry about yourself and life in the boards would be better for you.

What is pathetic is users on here bashing people for having different taste in wrestlers. :-/

Seriously think about it, if you don't bash every little thing in the WWE, then people won't try to defend it. You guys brought it upon yourself in this one.

I'm out of this pathetic argument. Done. You guys seriously sounding like a bunch of 5 year olds.
I think it's stupid when people bash eachother for liking different wrestlers too. But liking Triple H, Kevin Nash, or thinking Jr is the best commentator in the world isn't why a thread like this was started.

It's because of the constant "cry baby / get over it" replies you're posting.

Instead of reminding us that this is a discussion forum 60 times a day and telling us all we do is bitch and moan, like I mentioned above give us a reason we SHOULDN'T bitch and moan.

For example if I say "If Triple H wins tomorrow I'm not watching Raw". Instead of saying "You're a big pussy"... you could give me a few reasons to watch Raw such as "Well last week they suprised us with The Rock so hey give it a chance."

You'd earn a little respect that way. I'm not exactly the most loved poster on here and I've gotten along with some of the most annoying posters there are but this constant repetative cry baby stuff is just pathetic.

The worst part about it is that you're being a cry baby about all of it too. Like you said, this is a discussion forum, so instead of calling people cry babies for complaining about wrestling... then discuss why they shouldn't.
Old 12-13-2003, 03:03 PM   #11
MoRcHeEbA
Dirty Sanchez Below

MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)MoRcHeEbA is good (20,000+)
I LOVE WRESTLING
Old 12-13-2003, 03:05 PM   #12
Kenny

Quote:
Very true. And making a thread like you suggested me is a good idea.

I too respect people's likes and dislikes in things.

It's just insane and idiotic how people bash wrestlers and make fun of them for being injury proned, like Kevin Nash and Nathan Jones for example. Internet smarks disrespect them as if they were rag dolls, not human beings. You don't see people bashing Jazz, Lita, or Kurt Angle for getting injured a lot, which is also a bit ironic. That gives people the right to defend them. Bashing people for getting injured is a bit childish. You don't see them laughing at you for getting injured do they? No.

This is a damn discussion forum. Just lighten the hell up and not take my arguments so personally.
That was what Loose Cannon and I were talking about... you made points with that post. People aren't taking that personally, they're just tired of hearing they're cry babies for expressing their feelings towards a product they're disappointed in.
Old 12-13-2003, 03:56 PM   #13
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Ok, then I will refrain from calling people crybabies if that what the problem is. Now lets just end this argument and let this thread die. Thanks.
Nobody bitches about everything man, I don't hate Triple H, I acutally have enjoyed him the last year or so, but it's ignorant to say "IM A REAL WRESTLING FAN AND I WILL THINK EVERYTHING IS GREAT!, GOT ANY BEEF RAVIOLI MANKIND EATS THAT!"
Im tired of reading just about every thread on this board and it saying

DARK KANE

Man, all you people do is complain, im a real wrestling fan I don't complain.

OK BUD if your a real wrestling fan then I sure as hell am not. I have been watching wrestling for over 10 years, spending money and most importantly time on it. I have every right in the world to bash the shit that the WWE shoves on tv. And if you think being a real fan means not complaining then your not a real wrestling fan your a retard. People bashing Triple H and the WWE IS old because its been gonig on for three freaking years but until things get better on TV just get used to it cause im tired of you bitching all the time, there is enough bitching, my bitching inculuded.
Old 12-13-2003, 06:55 PM   #14
YOUR Hero

This thread is now closed.

This belongs in the casual forum or discussion if you want a real discussion about it.

Closed Thread