TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 03-17-2004, 01:06 AM   #1
Joe Kerr
my other rides your mom

Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)Joe Kerr is a chill bro (7,500+)
Explain Diablo 2 to me

Like whats the Idea and purpose? I have the game and its been sitting..I heard it was a good game and alot of people play online...I just dont know how to play and im to lazy to read the 60 page book that came with it...

Xbox live gamer tag Joey Radd

If you dont like me...there must be something wrong with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post

Joey Radd is like the bestest there has ever been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterlife View Post
Hopefully, I'll be gaining decent weight when I start the non-semen protein shakes. When I start them, I'll be more inclined to lift.

Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics...no matter who wins you're still retarded.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/joe6
Joe Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 01:40 AM   #2
road doggy dogg

It's shit now if you're just starting. They patched the game up to cater to all the 1337 hackers who have godly items, so if you're just starting out it will be hard as fuck to do anything.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:57 AM   #3
Y2Ant
Crows Before Hoes

Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Y2Ant puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
You make characters, and beat quests (better if you play online)

All of us have pretty much retired now though, since we've been through the game with about 30 character each, and found 90% of the items in the game

It's basically an RPG, but with some awesome stuff in it that you won't get in any console RPGs.
Y2Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 12:20 PM   #4
WeAdZ
Probably a Legend

WeAdZ is "reptacular" (2,500+)WeAdZ is "reptacular" (2,500+)WeAdZ is "reptacular" (2,500+)
i liked it back in the day but it did eventually get old...never ended up getting the expansion pack either
WeAdZ is offline   Reply With Quote