TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-15-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)
Exclamation Joshi Puroresu Captions

I was surfing a joshi puroresu (japanese women's pro-wrestling) site & thought that some of their pictures would make good captions. This is the sorta thing that happens when you're online at 12:30 at night with nothing else to do..... weird shit, man.

Proving how resilient he is, Curt Hennig is reincarnated as a 90-pound japanese girl.

"I SAID SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!"

Ever had one of these kind of days?

You thought Brock's crossface was bad....

"Dammit, I told them cold water, air dry!"

In a swerve that no one saw coming, Kristie Allie makes her professional wrestling debut.

Now THIS girl is talented. She can reenact the stair scene out of The Exorcist, in the ring, with NO STAIRS!

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH! A UFO!!!"

There's no way I can come up with a caption for this, so I'm not even gonna try.

"THIS is how you do the YMCA!"

"Wait a minute, you're saying that you can SIT IN THEM too!?!?!?"

Every pro wrestling fans nightmare comes true. Nicole Bass returns.
OR
Ref: Who in the ring is a big, fat, useless, no-selling piece of crap?
Nicole Bass: HERE!!! HERE!!!

"Yeah, I saw this redneck biker guy do this on TV last night!"

Running on the adreneline of the moment, she takes playing to the crowd too far.

C'mon! They're not that funny!
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 12:27 AM   #2
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)

It's good to see that Bam Bam Bigelow has lost so much weight
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 01:43 AM   #3
Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)

The Japanese just don't do plastic surgery the same way Americans do.

So I guess they have WWE Ratings: The Ride in Japan too!

It never works to check time when you don't have a watch.

Japanese wrestlers have a really convenient system where the number of matches you've won is imprinted on your shirt. Good thing Triple H doesn't wrestle over there, they'd never get a shirt big enough.

(Going with Nowhere Man's caption)
Bam Bam certainly has let himself go.

As you can see, Chris Benoit is a huge fan of Japanse women's wrestling.

"Ahh!!! Falling ratings!"

OR

"Ahhh! There's absolutely NO ONE here!!!"

Good to see that HLA has found a new home in Japan.

Not a caption, but she looks like she has an HBK gimmick or something.

The zombie Spiderwoman gimmick was less than thrilling.

There's no move more devastating than thrusting your fist into an opponent's anus, lifting her high up into the air, and then slamming her down onto the mat face first.

They sell RVD magic motor scooters in Japan too!

Sure she was laughing at the absurdity of Triple winning the belt again after being off TV for no reasoon, but inside, the poor girl was crying.
Corkscrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)

So that's where Ed Leslie went! He went back to Japan with the FurFace gimmick!

(BTW, the girl standing up in the ring is Mariko Yoshida. If I remember right, Her gimmick was that she was a bad-ass shoot-style wrestler who would take on anybody at anytime. And she had a really nice butt . That was better than her first gimmick, where she was a pimp, complete with big dopey hat with feather in it . Yeah, I know I actually keep up with joshi .

Last edited by My Final Heaven; 12-15-2003 at 11:12 AM.
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote