TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 03-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Defiance

Done a quick search for this and couldn't find anything, apologies if I missed it.

If you like the old, hide in the woods and build a society theme you might like this film. It's along the lines of the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi and the outlaws in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves except they don't seem to build up the trees quite as well. Also the 'village' in Defiance gets hit by the Russian winter and suffers from a lack of food etc.

It was a decent film anyway

Anyway for ruining my dream of one day living in a society in freedom in a forrest trouble free - I rate this as two Mackem thumbs ->

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
What have you done with my thread, you bastards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Actually I don't know how you feel about the VG Forum, and sometimes I feel you're out of place with the role as mod. You don't come off as a 'core' gamer and you're like 5 steps behind the industry. Like it or not but a VG Forum Mod would have to be somebody passionate about the whole deal. And you seem 'meh' about it all.

And who the Hell is Baird? Fuck that guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
And I says before I says again: You - and many of the lot here - will be buying my shit. For yourself or your kids. Eventually. That's not wishful thinking, that's a fucking forecast. Somebody sig this bitch and hold me to it.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Fuck you all, this film was great.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote