PDA

View Full Version : BillyBonez very own wrestling thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BillyBonez
10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Now it seems to me that the WWE is wasting CM Punk. First of all, I realize a lot of responses to this argument might go something along these lines, "Hurr Hurr, But CM Punk has been World Champion 3 times Hurr Hurr". Well, I am sorry but even though that is true it DOES NOT mean in any way, shape nor form that CM Punk is being used PROPERLY by world wrestling entertainment. Let's first look at CM Punk.

Phil Brooks, better known as the indie sensation, CM Punk has received mountains of praise for his sensational and groundbreaking work in such companies as Ring Of Honor. A lot of fans wanted to see this young and EXTREMELY talented man in the biggest and greatest company of them all, WWE. Now, a lot of his fans, myself included worried that CM Punk might get thrown into the proverbial dumpster by WWE authorities. After all, is the story of a promising indie guy coming in and become a jobber with some stupid name and stupider gimmick a new one? No! A lot of us guessed that's what will happen to CM Punk.

But alas! A ray of light, we see Punk, albeit a fairly generic face at first debut on ECW where, without the interference of WWE dominant main eventers he was free to express himself and so he did, winning the ECW title in the process and becoming a fan favorite within basically seconds of coming into the company. Already a good start we said, already he is coming into his own, what COULD go wrong?

Hahaha Uncle "Vince" must've said, "I'll find a way to screw up your little favorite". Or so it seems and eventually just that happens. Of course, some may say, well if the WWE wanted to screw CM Punk, why didn't they do the same thing as what they did to his Indie best friend, Colt Cabana, better know by his AWFUL WWE gimmick of Scotty Goldman. Well, the truth is, WWE knows a piece of gold when they hold it. CM Punk is that piece of gold, they just don't know how to properly use him.

Fast forward into the future. Punk becomes champion of Smackdown after banishing one of the biggest stars of the century, Jeff Hardy out of the company. Here we have the stars aligned, Punk looking strong, and all is right. The fans hate him, they want to see him get his just desserts and the WWE throws THE UNDERTAKER at him!

THis is where I said, "YES!" because I was expecting a long drawn out Punk/Taker feud with Punk getting victories in over and over. But what we get? What does the ALMIGHTY brain conglomerate of the WWE give us? A PIECE OF CRAP! Thats right, they have Taker beat Punk like a piece of dog crap in the OPENING match of a PPV. Can you say buried? I sure can! Of course there was also the whole controversy/screwjob thing, and thats even worse. It made Punk look worse than most people on the roster. It made him lookj like a total piece of crap and not in a good,"That heel is an evil piece of crap way" but more in the "LOL guys, that guy blows ass" way.

So, over and over they keep telling us, "Hey guys, Punk sucks, Taker rules". What is the point? Taker is an ancient broken down relic of a time long gone. CM Punk is the future of the WWE, the most talented young superstar to have come by in decades. So, naturally WWE has the old dusty relic beat the young guy. And to top it off, Taker is of course, injured as usual so he will have to drop the title back to CM Punk again.

It sometimes seems to me that WWE booking is accomplished by a man smacking himself into a wall because this is what we, the fans, feel. We don't want to see Old Man Taker who is always injured, hold the top gold. No! We want to see the man with the future, a young, fresh new star like Punk hold it.

What does Bragging Rights hold for us? Let us, anD BY us, I mean TRUE WWE and wrestling fans that this will be redemption and that CM Punk will CLEANLY beat Taker in the match. Of course, knowing the WWE, it will be another "Punk cheats to win" victory and he will again be seen as nothing more than a piece of crap.

Now perhaps, I get too much into this. I admit I do, I think about the WWE and the storylines on a daily basis, I am a hardcore fan. But even those who turn to watch once in a while will admit that the WWE booking of CM Punk is equivalent to shooting yourself in your ass because whether they like it or not, they WILL need a star like CM Punk in the future and if they keep wasting him, then the WWE will be crying about why he doesn't draw to be on top and the truth will be, because you guys made him look like crap to make an old shell like The Undertaker feel good about himself.

Hopefully tonight at Bragging Rights, Punk will be REDEEMED and beat Taker with the 'Vice and finally regain the credability that was taken from him by the WWE.

For the sake of the future of the WWE.

How many here think this way?

Now I am sure there might be old school Taker fans who watched for years and want to see nothing more than their man on top. I get it, but, you gotta admit, even Taker himself has got to admit, the man is too old, too broken down, too covered in cobwebs so to speak to be headlining the company anymore. He needs to head to "Special Attractions-Ville".

Sixx
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Buh-reed. Beh-reed. Hmm. I'm trying.

thedamndest
10-25-2009, 05:11 PM
I think you answered a lot of your own questions by pointing out that he's been a steady competitor in the World Title scene since making the jump to Smackdown. Just because he's not the champion right now he's not going anywhere. He's in backstage segments with Vince. I'm pretty sure they're aware of the heat this man gets. But at the same time, this isn't the era where a heel keeps the belt and the face chases it for months. This is an era where the good guy always wins.

A lot of the IWC thought the sky was falling when Punk wasn't instantly made Champion of the Company as soon as he walked through the door. He's doing fine where he is.

Mr. Nerfect
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
It basically comes down to this: CM Punk is the top heel on SmackDown!. That means his job his to encourage fans to buy tickets to see him lose. If Punk is good at losing, then more power to him. I know some might want to see Punk hold the World Heavyweight Title for upteen years, and I would not have complained if he had beat The Undertaker in Hell in a Cell, but it's unrealistic to expect that, and quite frankly may not be great business.

The Undertaker won the World Heavyweight Title cleanly because of this reason: He is the top face of SmackDown!. His job is to put asses in seats by looking like the greatest thing since sliced bread. When he's as sore as he is, it does damage his ring work, and force him and Punk into shorter matches, but that is why people should be relieved to get Batista and maybe even John Cena on SmackDown!. Otherwise, who else is there?

Taker won the World Heavyweight Title because, as a face, he needs to look like a winner so that the fans by into his shtick. He's still one of, if not the most over face in the entire company. That ultimately means more than a fanboy's dreams of seeing Punk beat everybody all the time.

Punk/Taker opened Hell in a Cell for a very obvious reason -- there were just too many fucking Hell in a Cell matches on one card. That concept was horrible from the start, and has very little to do with Punk. I don't think it buries Punk at all. If John Cena and Randy Orton open Bragging Rights, does that mean that the loser is buried? Not at all. The WWE PPV structure is becoming more gimmicked, so it is (d)evolving, and we're seeing changes. One of those is that the show sometimes kicks off with a "main event."

I love CM Punk, I do; but this whole "Punk is being buried" shit is so fucking annoying. There is a logical reason behind every bit of booking he has been involved in. He got a clean victory over Taker, for Christ's sake (albeit via disqualification). Technically, he is the only man to hold a submission victory over The Undertaker. And after Bragging Rights, he might just be the World Heavyweight Champion again.

Everyone needs to relax.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-25-2009, 05:19 PM
I think CM Punk should go on a Goldberg like winning streak and no sell everyone's offense.

SammyG
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK

Kane Knight
10-25-2009, 05:22 PM
A lot of the IWC thought the sky was falling when Punk wasn't instantly made Champion of the Company as soon as he walked through the door. He's doing fine where he is.

This. Only I think he'd be fine back in a dumpster sucking cock for coke. Still, the rest holds.

Lock Jaw
10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
http://www.studyzone.org/testprep/ela4/a/doghouse.gif

Droford
10-25-2009, 05:35 PM
This. Only I think he'd be fine back in a dumpster sucking cock for coke. Still, the rest holds.

dont you mean pepsi?

Sixx
10-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Hey, HBPunk. You no longer send me PM's about meeting up for some hot manlove.

What's up with that?

Pardeep 619
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
I couldn't be bothered to read all of the first post, I assume it has something to do with Punk being wasted because he isn't currently the World Champion. To be fair I think Punk is very lucky to have done so well this year. They've actually been trying to use him and has been the only new bonafide main-eventer made this year. Tonight will be the 7th World Heavyweight Championship match he will have been involved in on PPV in a row. I'm sure most people on the roster would love to switch places with him.

Tazz Dan
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
When did Noid create a sock account :?:

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-25-2009, 09:37 PM
i HOPE THE UNDERTAKER F----- KILLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(slices throat)

Nark Order
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
LOL. Phil Brooks.

Sovereigntywillpr
10-25-2009, 10:44 PM
As for Loosing to taker in the First Match of a PPV
-Main Event Matches at the start of a double (or triple) main event PPV isn't a bad idea. Look around for an old article from Lance Storms Website on how the best way to book a card is, he makes a lot of sense, saying that the first match and middle matches should be the 2 of the best matches on the card (one to start the crowed off happy, the other one to pep them up again with another big match)

"LOL guys, that guy blows ass" way
-I wouldn't care what anybody what talks like that has to say.

I need to go I don't even know why you started this thread, his character needs to evolve dude... from what I hear it going at least somewhat the direction he hoped.

Afterlife
10-25-2009, 10:58 PM
I got halfway into the first sentence of the second paragraph and decided I hate BillyBonez.

owenbrown
10-25-2009, 11:27 PM

I got halfway into the first sentence of the second paragraph and decided I hate BillyBonez.

:lol: Tazz Dan and Afterlife

Sixx
10-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Mayonnaise.

Fignuts
10-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Ketchup, I say. Ketchup.

Nark Order
10-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Why is TPWW wasting BillyBonez?

Tazz Dan
10-25-2009, 11:47 PM
i HOPE THE UNDERTAKER F----- KILLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(slices throat)

Generic n00b #46439437564 on board. Yay for us.

Xero
Remember Crazy Bones?

owenbrown
no :?:

Xero
10-25-2009, 11:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Bones

DAMN iNATOR
10-26-2009, 03:17 AM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CU5WHmqIxA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CU5WHmqIxA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
10-26-2009, 05:47 AM

Come on, Dan -- surely my Tasmanian jokes didn't offend you this much.

On topic: I'm fairly certain CM Punk will win the Superstar of the Year award if they do something like the Slammys again. This year he won the Intercontinental Title in his hometown, making him the fastest man to have won the Triple Crown in history. He also won his second Money in the Bank Ladder Match, which he cashed in successfully to become a two-time World Heavyweight Champion. Then he defeated Jeff Hardy in his own specialty match to win back the title. He also became the first man to "officially" submit The Undertaker.

I can't think of anyone else that deserves the claim, really. Maybe Randy Orton for winning the Royal Rumble as well as winning three WWE Championships. But I could see Punk getting it as a notch on his belt.

BillyBonez
12-25-2009, 11:00 AM
I do not know if I am the only one who knows but it seems to me that WWE is trying to flush CM Punk down the toilet. Now I know the dog house joke is popular and I am not gonna say that the WWE is killing CM Punk or anything because he still gets television time, but lets face at the facts here.

A while ago, Punk was world champ and all was good, he was probably the most over heel in the company and was doing an awesome job with his straight edge gimmick. Then he even got the push to retire Jeff Hardy which was awesome cause he totally deserved it. So all was going wrong, what could go wrong?

Lol never ask that question, because it did go wrong. WWE slaps Punk with a useless wrestler, Festus, who vince probably has a fetish over because he is a big and we all know how much vince loves pushing non stop talentless big guys just because they are big (Albert and Tomko and Snitsky come to mind). So I say okay, yo, maybe he will be there for a while but then BANG, CM Punk drops down to the mid card instead of being in the main event with his new bodyguard. Complete waste imo.

And to make it worse they throw batista (big man fetish yo) up in the main event and completely forget about Punk and actually have him feud with...RON KILLINGS? Are you joking WWE? You take your best, most over heel who is great for company reputations and you throw him into a feud with a guy who will NEVER get over and is horrible, Ron Killings? K-Kwik? Is this who u want ur top heel to feud with?

I feel it is a complete waste of what they are doing with punk. To make it worse, if they just had Punk beat up KKwik all the time like Drew Mactire did, that would be good/cool. But they had Killings kick CM Punk' ass like one million time, basically screaming to the fans "THIS GUYS SUCKS LOL!". I dont understand the point of them doing this, this is like Vince taking money from his own pocket and burning it. It is a complete waste of an awesome talent.

Of course he is still better off than guys like Colt Cabana was, but then again, Colt Cabana was never as good as CM Punk because Punk is basically the man WWE could build their whole company around for the next 5 years or so. Also he doesnt get injured because he is not a steroid monkey like LameTista and wont get suspended for drugs like Jeff Weedy.

So, I just don't understand the reason why WWE, clearly understanding that CM Punk is the future and one of their aces in their cards, continue to flush him down the toilet and tell us that he is crap???

It makes me mad.

Impact!
12-25-2009, 11:10 AM
wow

Xero
12-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Punk's being cycled in and out of the main event. That is absolutely no surprise.

He's not being buried, he's having great matches and even greater promos. Don't fucking complain.

Look at it this way: It took Cena (in their first match) using a Super FU to put him down. That's fucking huge.

ron the dial
12-25-2009, 12:43 PM
i'm arguably the biggest punk mark here and i have no issue with his current direction.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Personally I like the fact that they've sorta isolated Punk/Killings/Morrison/McIntyre from the old blood on Smackdown and let them have their own thing. They're creating their own buzz and the fans really seem to be responding to it. And say what you want about Killings, but dude is over as fuck.

James Steele
12-25-2009, 01:11 PM
R-Truth is a former multi-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

KIRA
12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
R-Truth is a former multi-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

what he said plus if they make r truth more serious he can get over(hes actually already very over) honestly he has mic skills and is a talented grappler

I love CM punk but he is a very effective foil for R-Truth and so far its been an entertaining feud

so in summation sir (Billy Bones)...STFU

Verbose Minch
12-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Punk's being cycled in and out of the main event. That is absolutely no surprise.

He's not being buried, he's having great matches and even greater promos. Don't fucking complain.

Look at it this way: It took Cena (in their first match) using a Super FU to put him down. That's fucking huge.

Yeah, and then he tapped out in a three minute match to Cena in another of their encounters.

Innovator
12-25-2009, 03:47 PM
really?...at this thread

really?

Xero
12-25-2009, 04:13 PM
I know what would save CM Punk!

Put him in a stable... WITH CM PUNK!

Verbose Minch
12-25-2009, 04:16 PM

Only if Punk states that straight edge is his addiction, then renounces his ways. He'll then go on to make a stable with every under utilized wrestler in the world, as long as they denounce their addiction.

Mr. Nerfect
12-26-2009, 12:25 AM
How can CM Punk be in a stable with himself?

Verbose Minch
12-26-2009, 12:29 AM
How can CM Punk be in a stable with himself?

You're smarter than this.

Xero
12-26-2009, 12:39 AM
The same way Punk outpopped DX.

Verbose Minch
12-26-2009, 12:58 AM

DX would have gotten a bigger pop if they had joined a stable with Punk...

Juan
12-26-2009, 12:59 AM
big man fetish yo

Xero
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM
I need to get signed by Vince.

Verbose Minch
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM
I need to get signed by Vince.

You'll have to renounce your addiction to TPWW though.

Arnold HamNegger
12-26-2009, 04:25 AM
really?...at this thread

really?

Come on Innovator, BillyBonez needs our support.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6vrGhPidck&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6vrGhPidck&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Get up Billy, GET UP!

Hanso Amore
12-26-2009, 10:29 AM
wow best video ever

Hanso Amore
12-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I wanna pork that tards mom

BillyBonez
12-26-2009, 11:17 AM
wow laughing at people who are handicapped is sooo mature and sooo funny. :n:

Vastardikai
12-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I know not about the rest of this board, but I personally differentiate between mentally handicapped and retarded.

Mentally handicapped isn't a choice. Retarded is.

Stealth-Icon
LOL, I was actually thinking that after the one kid fell down and the rest stopped running to help him up, that he would then say "suckas" and take off running and win the race.

BillyBonez
During Bret's return, Bret and HBK get into a brawl (not for real) but during the brawl, Bret pulls out his little "hitman" and sticks into Shawn's "Boy Toy". After this, Bret is arrested and reveals that this is the only reason he came back and that he has been planning this all these years?

It would probably make wrestling popular again.

CSL
12-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Bret's gonna fuck Triple H?

Stealth-Icon
WTF!?

XCaliber
It seems to me that Punk and Orton are in the same boat right now feuding with a midcarder and I think for both it is just temporary as they are gonna be focusing on the Legacy and DX implosions in the near future.

BillyBonez
12-26-2009, 11:25 AM
It seems to me that Punk and Orton are in the same boat right now feuding with a midcarder and I think for both it is just temporary as they are gonna be focusing on the Legacy and DX implosions in the near future.

I hope so because Punk is the future.

Emperor Smeat
12-26-2009, 12:23 PM
:wtf:

People would think Bret is gay more than making wrestling popular again.

Xero
12-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Did you really think this was a good idea for a thread?

Stickman
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I seldom "neg rep" but this deserved it.

The MAC
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
billybones. Its obvious that your daddy sticks his cock up your ass. The only question is do you do ass to mouth?

kareru
12-26-2009, 01:07 PM
well we all know the reason bret is coming back to wwe

http://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/melina6uh.jpg

Damian Rey
12-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I hope so because Punk is the future.

How long have you been wathcing wrestling? It's Bokking 101. Punk has had huge success as a heel, and SD's writing team is being smart and using that success to elevate someone else. Same with Orton and Kofi over on Raw.

The worst case scenario is Truth can't get over, and gains zero steam after the fued, which doesn't look likely seeing as he's been more and more over with the live crowds as this fued has gone on. Punk will see the Main Event in due time.

Dante69
12-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I can't stand Punk or Truth...they can both die for all i care

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Is that not a reason to come back?

Xero
12-27-2009, 01:18 AM
well we all know the reason bret is coming back to wwe

http://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/melina6uh.jpg

And if it means he has to fuck Shawn to get to it, by God, he'll fuck Shawn.

Fox
12-27-2009, 02:25 AM
You will only speak when spoken to, peanut committee. Keep it down.

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2009, 08:36 AM

That happened, though.

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2009, 08:37 AM
wow laughing at people who are handicapped is sooo mature and sooo funny. :n:

We're laughing with you, Billy. Promise.

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2009, 08:39 AM
To be honest, I do wish Punk was still the heel focus of the SmackDown! main event scene. Just because he is the most refreshing heel we have had in a long time. Batista is more interesting as a heel, but he's just not Punk good. Then you've got Chris Jericho, who would be an awesome choice, but we're not really getting that.

I get what the WWE are trying to do, but I would have liked to have seen the Vince McMahon/CM Punk/Undertaker angle followed through a bit more.

kareru
12-27-2009, 12:47 PM
i think that retarded kid should be in a stable with CM Punk

Vastardikai
12-27-2009, 03:01 PM
How long have you been wathcing wrestling? It's Bokking 101. Punk has had huge success as a heel, and SD's writing team is being smart and using that success to elevate someone else. Same with Orton and Kofi over on Raw.

The worst case scenario is Truth can't get over, and gains zero steam after the fued, which doesn't look likely seeing as he's been more and more over with the live crowds as this fued has gone on. Punk will see the Main Event in due time.

I am happy for K-Kwik. He can work decently, and can get the crowd behind him. Last year he worked against Escobar at a House Show in a city known for Shitty PPVs and Title Changes that didn't happen involving people who no longer exist. He had the crowd eating out of his hand.

Nark Order
12-27-2009, 04:07 PM
CM PUNK SOULD PIN EVRY ACTIVE WRESLER IN THEWWE AT DEH SAME TIME AND TEN GET ON TOP OF TEH ARENA AND PIN THAT TOO SO HE HAS A VICTORY OVER EVERY FAN IN THE BUILDING!!!!11111111ONEONEONE

Favre4Ever
12-27-2009, 05:10 PM
haha Jeff Weedy.

owenbrown
12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
they must have pissed off the FUPB kid

BillyBonez
12-27-2009, 06:12 PM
You guys make a lot of good points but they cant undo the damage that WWE has already made on CM Punk. I hope they realize and are not retarded and have Punk main event again soon.
He deserves it, he's the best they got, imo.

FourFifty
12-27-2009, 06:53 PM

THEY'LL BE THE CM PUNKZ!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!1!!!one1!!!!

Lock Jaw
12-27-2009, 08:25 PM
CM Punk is in the stable. I mean... doghouse.

CSL
12-27-2009, 08:39 PM
This thread is horrible

Mr. Nerfect
12-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, it truly is. Part of me still hopes for CM Punk to win Money in the Bank again this year, and cash it in against The Undertaker in the main event, ending his streak. :y:

Rock Bottom
12-30-2009, 10:33 PM
From what I can see the WWE seems to have a headliner crisis. There are still some great wrestlers, and some classic draws, DX, Taker, etc. But they need something more fresh and I'd guess that in the new year they would evaluate the issue based on who got more yards with the ball.

Don't be alarmed if CM Punk is bumped down a little in the card, just making way to test more guys out.

Wishbone
12-31-2009, 04:17 AM
I think Punk's being treated pretty well considering where some of WWE's former top guys have ended up

Rock Bottom
01-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Yeah, it truly is. Part of me still hopes for CM Punk to win Money in the Bank again this year, and cash it in against The Undertaker in the main event, ending his streak. :y:

I don't think the streak is going to end. If it did, it would not be in the final year. I think if it were likely to happen, it would have happened last year. 'Taker isn't a guy that has to pass any torch to anybody.

I would also hope that after some time off Taker would stick around as kind of a mentor figure to someone else, I think they'd get a much better rub that way than to him jobbing to someone who, no offense, isn't even in the same league.

CM Punk is great, don't get me wrong, but Undertaker is pretty much one of those wrestlers in a league of his own, there's nobody like him, there won't be anybody like him. And I'm not praising him like he's the greatest of all times, I'm just saying he's fairly unique.

Mr. Nerfect
01-02-2010, 01:28 AM
If the WWE is looking to create a major star, the best way to do it is to use the streak.

Mr. Pierre
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
I completely agree with Rock Bottom.

Taker is one of those rare wrestlers that "put over" someone by having them headline a competitive PPV match with him, regardless if they win or lose.

I don't think any one person is big enough to live up to being "the guy that ended The Undertaker's career" or even being the "Streak Breaker".

I'm not saying that I just want Taker to steam roll through young talent (well..depends which young talent we're talking about here.. but anyway..), I'm saying that Taker has a big enough presence about him where it helps establish stars by just having feuds/matches with him, not necessarily defeating him.

Plus, if someone is to end the streak, it obviously should be a young wrestler, but would WWE or Taker himself feel comfortable handing over his entire legacy to a young performer? I think WWE seems untrustworthy of doing this because of how Lesnar was put over HUGE by the likes of RVD, Rock, Show, Angle, Benoit, and Taker himself, and then after 2 years, he packed up and left the company (I don't blame him, I'm just stating how this could have effected the way WWE pushes young talent up until right now).

Kane86
01-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Because he is a WRESTLER and he is not friends with Triple H or Shawn Micheals.

Kane Knight
01-02-2010, 11:10 AM
That happened, though.:rofl:

BillyBonez
02-13-2010, 08:44 AM
Ive been thinking this and I think im thinking right. After watching Smackdown last night when Edge talked about people who can win the chamber, well, I thought about it and I think that HBK is gonna follow in Edge's foot steps and take out someone from the Smackdown chamber, like R-Truth and take their place.

Then HBK wins it and Taker has no chance but to face him at Mania again. Heck, to make it more fun and more scary that Taker's streak will be over, they can add Edge to it and it would be fresh because Edge and HBK never feud. So, the mania SD match could be come, HBK Vs Taker Vs Edge. Title and streak both on the line and Edge and Taker are faces while HBK can be the heel because we havent seen HBK heel it up in like forever.

What do u think? Im pretty sure HBK is gonna be in Smackdown's chamber at the elimination chamber (Thats such a dumb PPV name), but I think that its pretty obvious.

So what u think?

Rammsteinmad
02-13-2010, 08:59 AM
I don't see it happening that way. Somehow I see Michaels getting involved and costing Undertaker the title, but I don't see Michaels winning it or being in the Smackdown main event at Wrestlemania.

Good theory though.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Shawn Michaels will be taking time off after Wrestlemania, so I just know that he won't be winning any titles. The Undertaker is also heavily rumored to retire this year. Just a bit of news. I also heard John Cena will be taking time off, so look for that ECW roster to spice things up on Raw and Smackdown since the older big guns will be off.. I think it's about time as I'm tired of watching the same people with the same storylines...

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Possibly look to see Undertaker drop the title before Wrestlemania so it'll be a non title match @ Wrestlemania vs Shawn Michaels.

Nicky Fives
02-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Michaels costs Undertaker the Title (Jericho will win)..... leaving Jericho vs. Edge for the Title at WM and HBK/Taker II as well

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah, that'll happen, since it was just posted as a storyline lol. But, in all seriousness, I hope Christian, Edge, Jericho n company get drafted to Raw... I can't stand watching taped shows as everything is leaked already by it's live broadcast. I would prefer Smackdown to go to Spike n take part of Impacts time slot on THURSDAYS and be LIVE!

BillyBonez
02-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah, that'll happen, since it was just posted as a storyline lol. But, in all seriousness, I hope Christian, Edge, Jericho n company get drafted to Raw... I can't stand watching taped shows as everything is leaked already by it's live broadcast. I would prefer Smackdown to go to Spike n take part of Impacts time slot on THURSDAYS and be LIVE!

I watch Smackdown for years and very rarely do I know anything that happens beforehand. I have magical powers, they called "not reading spoilers" lol!

Xero
02-13-2010, 01:03 PM

Yeah I don't get this. If you want to watch the show and be surprised, how hard is it not to read the fucking spoilers?

Self control, n00b.

thedamndest
02-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Wheel of Fortune rarely has spoilers leaked if you're looking to change it up.

Favre4Ever
02-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Every time I think of something while reading a post, Ramm immediately beats me to the punch lol.

Jericho is winning this thing, if only because he's the only real threat to the Undertaker legitimacy-wise in that cage. 100% chance HBK gets involved in this, either costing Taker the belt or attempting to. I can also see the scenario, however, where R-Truth or Morrison are found unconscious in the back before the match, ruled unable to compete, and BAH GAWD IT'S MICHAELS. I'm unsure about this scenario though because putting HBK in this match and having him not WIN it would really weaken his spot in this feud even more. Just my opinion.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Not just spoilers, but watered down edits of the show that takes away from the hype of being a Live telecast. Why do you think people hate TNA still? Because it's taped.. Changing to Mondays isn't going to be a clear fix until they start having Live events in multiple arena's and not just Florida.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 01:21 PM
I do NOT seeing Triple H going Heel by the DX split, or atleast, not a clear heel role.. The fans turned Trip face last time... Unless he teams up with Sheamus, that'd bring some new heat.. But if he attacks people like Cena, people will just be like, finally, tired of Cena! Jericho n Edge are great wrestlers because they've been great faces and EVEN BETTER heels. People like Cena, Shawn Michaels, n Undertaker really havent had that.. Undertaker was pretty controversial back in the old days which was cool, now he's just gotten watered down over there on Smackdown.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Btw.. I really like the idea of Nxt because people like Adam Evans will get to showcase their talents :-)

Xero
02-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Not just spoilers, but watered down edits of the show that takes away from the hype of being a Live telecast. Why do you think people hate TNA still? Because it's taped.. Changing to Mondays isn't going to be a clear fix until they start having Live events in multiple arena's and not just Florida.

The live TNA show would have been better edited.

I'm 100% serious.

Sixx
02-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Did the Undertaker ever have a 3-way match at Mania?

3-way match doesn't make it about the streak that much.

Rammsteinmad
02-13-2010, 01:42 PM
No. He did have a tag team match though where his partner was injured backstage, so most of the match was a handicapped match. Not 3-way, but 3 people none-the-less.

Droford
02-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Did the Undertaker ever have a 3-way match at Mania?

3-way match doesn't make it about the streak that much.

Undertaker has a 66% chance of losing!

The Pope
02-13-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL.. true

Jimmy King
02-13-2010, 03:45 PM
I hope michaels wins

What Would Kevin Do?
02-13-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm thinking either HBK will somehow get into the chamber and superkick Taker, beat the shit out of him before the match so he can't compete, or attack him after Taker gets eliminated.

Part of me would love to see HBK beat the hell out of Taker before the match and take his spot. That way, Jericho could still win, and Edge could challenge him. I just think it'd be pretty "sweet" if HBK snapped, destroyed Taker, and said something like "If you won't face me so I can beat your streak, then I'll make sure you don't even make it to Mania."

I think whatever they do, they need to twist is so it's not "HBK wants another shot at beating the streak", but "HBK wants that, but he fucked with Undertaker so much that Taker really wants to take him out."

Afterlife
02-13-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking either HBK will somehow get into the chamber and superkick Taker, beat the shit out of him before the match so he can't compete, or attack him after Taker gets eliminated.

Part of me would love to see HBK beat the hell out of Taker before the match and take his spot. That way, Jericho could still win, and Edge could challenge him. I just think it'd be pretty "sweet" if HBK snapped, destroyed Taker, and said something like "If you won't face me so I can beat your streak, then I'll make sure you don't even make it to Mania."

I think whatever they do, they need to twist is so it's not "HBK wants another shot at beating the streak", but "HBK wants that, but he fucked with Undertaker so much that Taker really wants to take him out."

This is what I've expected since Taker said "no". HBK just has nothing to lose and antagonizes Taker to point where the Dead Man says "You know what? Fine. I'm kicking your ass."

Heyman
02-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Ive been thinking this and I think im thinking right. After watching Smackdown last night when Edge talked about people who can win the chamber, well, I thought about it and I think that HBK is gonna follow in Edge's foot steps and take out someone from the Smackdown chamber, like R-Truth and take their place.

Then HBK wins it and Taker has no chance but to face him at Mania again. Heck, to make it more fun and more scary that Taker's streak will be over, they can add Edge to it and it would be fresh because Edge and HBK never feud. So, the mania SD match could be come, HBK Vs Taker Vs Edge. Title and streak both on the line and Edge and Taker are faces while HBK can be the heel because we havent seen HBK heel it up in like forever.

What do u think? Im pretty sure HBK is gonna be in Smackdown's chamber at the elimination chamber (Thats such a dumb PPV name), but I think that its pretty obvious.

So what u think?

It's a good scenario you painted out, but it seems a little too predictable (although given that it's the WWE, that's probably what they'll end up doing ;)).

Since John Cena and Dave Batista will be locking penises at Wrestlemania, Cena's presence in the Elimination Chamber match is pretty much pointless. Hence - maybe at some point, Cena will be taken OUT of the match, and a new qualifying match will be made. HBK then beats out....say Big Show...for the last and final spot.

At the RAW Elimination Chamber match, everyone gets eliminated and it's now down to HHH and HBK. After a close fight, HHH gets the win with a flukey roll up. After the match, HHH goes to shake HBK's hand. HBK shakes HHH's hand, but then gives him Sweet Chin music....and beats the shit out of him afterwards.

At Wrestlemania - we then see HHH vs. HBK for the title.

Truth be told - I'm still not convinced that we'll be seeing HBK/Taker at Wrestlemania. The way it's looking right now, I think HHH/HBK could be the more likely scenario.

Edge and Undertaker could then have their rematch from 2 years ago......with Edge going over this time. :eek:

Heyman's Wrestlemania:

-Edge vs. Undertaker
-Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
-John Cena vs. Dave Batista
-Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon
-Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted Dibiase
-MITB: Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Rey Mysterio

And many more!

BillyBonez
02-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Ok I may get jumped for this but I got an idea 4 a match finish that I dont think has been done before. You have two guys or two girls wrestle each other when suddenly in the middle of the match one of them makes a weird face and looks uncomfortable. Then she jumps out of the ring and runs away.

The referee is like HUH :?: and awards the other person the match. Then we go backstage and show him or her running to the bathroom. Then she gets out of the bathroom and they say why he ran away and she says that its because she had to go, u can maybe say she had diherrea and couldnt hold it in and then that person can DEMAND a rematch because it wasnt fair that they lost because they needed to go to the bathroom.

Eventually its revealed that the person who ran off to the bathroom faked it and didnt really need to go. Like u can have a janitor say that he was in the bathroom and didnt see them go and the results of the second match are removed.

I think this would be good finish for a match where WWE cant decide on a winner so both persons look good. I mean, okay the guy who had to go wouldnt look as good as the other one, but we all know that when nature calls, u gotta answer!

What do u think?

BTW I am not 100% serious, like I want to see this but I know its not gonna happen. But still it would be something new instead of boring "Heel cheats" or something...

Xero
02-27-2010, 10:30 PM
JBL Faked Poopy

Swiss Ultimate
02-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Been done.
WWF: In your House 1992
Vader VS. Hogan

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2010, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a heel character like Zack Ryder do this sort of stuff. Have Rosa Mendes answer a phone call during a match that isn't going well during one of his matches, and he rushes off because it's a "family emergeancy."

BillyBonez
02-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a heel character like Zack Ryder do this sort of stuff. Have Rosa Mendes answer a phone call during a match that isn't going well during one of his matches, and he rushes off because it's a "family emergeancy."

Josh : So Zach, what was the emergency

Zach : Bro you wont believe it. I got a call from LI from my bros that somebody broke into my wardrobe! Bro, I got stuff worth millions in there.

*Mike Knox walks by casually in the background dressed in pants with one leg*

Josh : So, did you ever find out who it was?

Zach : Bro they say it was a bear who broke in from the woods.

Josh : Well keep us posted!

Zach : Woo Woo Woo!

Lock Jaw
02-27-2010, 11:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ICT6rwpKh3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ICT6rwpKh3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anybody Thrilla
02-27-2010, 11:12 PM
I am laughing so fucking hard right now, and I can't really put my finger on why exactly. I think I love you, BillyBonez. Drew McIntyre's undefeated streak should have ended this way.

Wishbone
02-28-2010, 12:06 AM
this would definatly be a good deal for a cowardly heel like jericho or ryder hell mabe even McIntyre could pull it off it would also be a good one for a heel santino

Anybody Thrilla
02-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Something just seems so vulgar about having to take a shit, though. I definitely like the 'important phone call' finish, though. Especially for Ryder/Mendes. That would be perfect.

Anybody Thrilla
02-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Haha, the more I think about someone leaving the match to rock a deuce, the more I laugh...it would seem pretty silly that an adult couldn't control his bowels to that extent.

CenaFan
02-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Haha, the more I think about someone leaving the match to rock a deuce, the more I laugh...it would seem pretty silly that an adult couldn't control his bowels to that extent.

Hey... when you gotta go, you gotta go.:rofl:

Anybody Thrilla
02-28-2010, 01:25 AM
A professional athlete should know to shit before a performance. If he's at the point where he can't control his bowel movements, he probably shouldn't be competing. How often have you ever seen this happen in any sporting event in the history of ever?

Impeccable
02-28-2010, 03:52 AM
I know David Batty (leeds united football club - soccer in the UK) once shit himself on the pitch before having to leave and change his shorts.

Robert Snodgrass (also Leeds United) shit himself while playing against Hartlepool in the FA cup and was substituted.

So twice in living memory to answer your question AT.

BTW...Leeds play in all white.

Skippord
02-28-2010, 04:42 AM
I think I just figured out the finish to the Michaels/Taker match

Jeritron
02-28-2010, 05:11 AM
Then the following year, Shawn could beg Taker for yet another rematch because he couldn't help but shit his chaps

Jeritron
02-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Shitting Yr. Assless Chaps: a novel by Michael Hickenbottom

Anybody Thrilla
02-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Sid at least finished his match.

GD
02-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Smackdown Main Event
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Champion Drew McIntyre versus Rey Mysterio

The match starts off pretty well and Drew is beating the holy hell out of Rey Rey. We are 5 minutes into the match and all of a sudden Smackdown GM Teddy Long makes his way down to the ring and shouts something to Drew, but he doesn't pay much attention and nails Mysterio with the Future Shock DDT and goes for the cover. But the ref doesn't count. Drew gets pissed off and tries to get physical with the ref, but the ref retaliates with sharp kicks to his calves and sets him up to the second rope for (Yes you guessed it right) the 619 followed by the Splash. The ref covers Drew, Long gets into the ring and makes the 3 count. Winner and new Champion...well by now you might have figured it out that the ref was infact Rey Mysterio himself and the masked wrestler was a decoy. Boom Baby!

The MAC
02-28-2010, 01:52 PM
sid no-sells shit breaks

Lock Jaw
02-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Sid at least finished his match.

Surprised this took that long.

Swiss Ultimate
02-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Remember the last wrestler to bail on a PPV match due to a "family emergency"???? Anyone?

Xero
02-28-2010, 02:09 PM
He was just hanging out at the gym.

BillyBonez
02-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Christian.

His former Tag Partner, Edge has found a lot of success as a single guy, winning the world title so many times itll make your head spin. Meanwhile, Christian had first became a jobber, then went to TNA and has now returned and won the "ECW" title and is back to the midcard for him.

Question is, can Christian be a main eventer? He has the tools. There isnt no doubt that he can wrestle, he is greate. Also he has awesome microphone skills and get crowd reactions that Im suprised he has.

BUT imo, for some reason, I cant seem him being credible against a main eventer. I cant see Christian being a real challenge to say Randy Orton or even Edge. I dunno if its because he looks like a dork or because the WWE jobbed him out too much, but I just cant see it.

I cant figure out why.

What do u guys think? Can Christian become a main game player like his former "Bro", Edge, or is he destined to be forever in the mid card?

Londoner
02-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes he can, you're just deluding youself. That's why you can't figure it out. He's favourite to win MITB right now.

Lock Jaw
02-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, he can. Whether they let him or not is a different story entirely.

theexample
02-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Involving himself in the Jericho/Edge storyline could help him. He has to turn heel though I think.

The Pope
02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Yes

dronepool
02-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, he can.

Attitude99
02-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Of Course He Can

TheAdamEvansFan
02-28-2010, 04:20 PM
I'd like to see him n edge team up vs The Miz n Big Show.. I'd like to see them revive the tag team division.

Fignuts
02-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Something about chritian's look has always bothered me. Think it's his legs. He's got little girl legs.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Scratch that.. I think putting The Miz with the big show was a crap idea.. Sure he fits well into Jerichos spot due to jericho's push due to the TMZ exposure... But The Big Show is like Khali, he can't wrestle.. He needs to get in better shape like he was when he was The Giant. The Miz needs a better tag team partner that can be high flying and charismatic too. Like Shelton Benjamin!

Wishbone
02-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Christian has every tool needed to make it to the top of the wrestling business the only thing holding him back it vince's gay love for big muclebound meatheads

wwe2222
02-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Yes he can, no he is not going to. I always wished he had a little more muscle on him too. His legs are really too thin.

XL
02-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Something about chritian's look has always bothered me. Think it's his legs. He's got little girl legs.
If that were a problem, Edge wouldn't be a 9 time World Champ!

GD
02-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes. Christian has been golden since his return. He needs to be himself...Captain Charisma!

Emperor Smeat
02-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Yes especially since he was used as the main guy to help the younger and less popular wrestlers develop without being one of those jobbers for the youth during his stay on ECW.

Might be a bit harder with him on RAW since it tends to focus on the same few people for the main events but if Vince/WWE was serious enough, they could push him for a future Christian-Edge inter-brand feud assuming both have the heavyweight titles.

Poit
02-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes

James Steele
02-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Yes, and I would argue he is more than a midcarder now. He is a "gatekeeper" to the main event level.

jskinnyg
02-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Yes he can, you're just deluding youself. That's why you can't figure it out. He's favourite to win MITB right now.

Yes... They have been waiting for the right time to push him... MITB is set up for him to win I think as well... Meanwhile he was kicking it with the ECW belt and training all the youngsters for Vince & Co...

jskinnyg
02-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Yes, and I would argue he is more than a midcarder now. He is a "gatekeeper" to the main event level.

"Gateleeper" Nicely put Texas...

jskinnyg
02-28-2010, 06:31 PM
and apparently I can't spell... GATEKEEPER...

James Steele
02-28-2010, 06:40 PM
:nono:

DAMN iNATOR
02-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Yeah with a 6 1/2 or so month reign with the ECW championship, although it wasn't considered a world title, I think this and the fact that he was the very first to qualify for the MitB match at WrestleMania is a sign that Vince will take him more seriously than before. Thus, I expect him to win MitB and cash in for his first title reign sometime this year (possibly 7/18, if he wins the ladder match at 'Mania and the stip is that the title shot automatically comes at the Money In The Bank PPV on that date, although I'd personally just as soon see it left as is where it would be able to be cashed in at any point up until WM XXVII.)

CSL
02-28-2010, 07:09 PM
No because Vince hatez him

St. Jimmy
02-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Of course. Everyone has the potential to be more than a mid carder. Not like he's black. :D

Lock Jaw
02-28-2010, 07:24 PM
[Insert Cena being black joke here]

Xero
02-28-2010, 07:25 PM
[Insert Cena being black joke here]

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/blackcena.jpg

thedamndest
02-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Just need to photoshop a Cena haircut and some jean shorts on him.

KIRA
02-28-2010, 07:48 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/blackcena.jpg

I Just look at that photo and keep thinking its a transitional phase cm punk will save him and all will b fine.

Can Christian main event?defiantly

Will he I just hope the writers and Vince have been paying attention to the reactions hes been getting.

Mr. Nerfect
02-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Does anyone else remember how hot Christian was in 2005. The fans were rabid for him. I think it all started in England when he challenged Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship. They were even popping for Christian over Ric Flair. "Tomko...escort Mr. Flair out of my office." *epic crazy pop*

While Christian has got all the tools, it's just the question of whether or not he will be pushed. There is the very strong belief that Vince does not believe that Christian can be a star. His views may have relaxed over the years, but it was strong enough to drive Christian to TNA, where he captured two World Heavyweight Championships, and probably pissed Vince off a bit.

He's been paying his dues well on ECW -- constantly having good matches and always making guys look good. He got a long run with the ECW Title, and now he's been moved to RAW; not SmackDown!. I think that Christian is in the best position he has ever been in his WWE career. If he keeps wrestling great matches, and moving merchandise, then I think he will eventually get that "storied face title win."

Kofi Kingston is still my favourite to win Money in the Bank this year.

CSL
02-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Can Christian main event?defiantly

I'd have thought he'd be delighted tbh

KIRA
02-28-2010, 08:06 PM
fixed it lol

Xero
02-28-2010, 08:06 PM
lol

ron the dial
02-28-2010, 08:07 PM
lol

Mr. Nerfect
02-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Lawl

McLegend
02-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I don't think he can. I think the guy has Midcard written all over him in WWE. He hasn't broken into the main even yet so he probably isn't going to.

Also I can argee that he has that Gatekeeper spot that James Steele said.

#1-norm-fan
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
He definitely can. He reminds me a lot of Eddie Guerrero since he's come back. Not a typical main event look. Likable as hell. And he's a face that you can actually enjoy watch bending the rules a little.

#1-norm-fan
03-01-2010, 12:42 AM
He also grasps a concept that great wrestling does not have to be paint-by-number. He does subtle things in his matches that just make him fun to watch. Like when he sets up a tempo to make it seem like there's a big move coming up and then he just slaps his opponent in the face. lol

Fox
03-01-2010, 01:33 AM
The answer is yes. Look at this segment between Christian and Vince McMahon from 2005. He's go the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand and shows no fear or lack of charisma standing across from the WWE CEO.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtY7k1kgmrw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtY7k1kgmrw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's better as a heel though. Face main eventer Christian seems more far fetched.

Mr. Nerfect
03-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Christian's face run is yet to lose steam, in my opinion. Christian's character has always been better as a heel, but right now I think he could move some t-shirts and get quite over if he rekindled his on-air relationship with Edge. Why fix what isn't broke?

If Christian turned heel, though, I hope the WWE roll with the punches. He's bound to keep getting cheered in some markets, and that will eventually catch on. Instead of shying away from it like they did in 2005 -- embrace it like they did with Eddie Guerrero. Fuck I miss Eddie. The man played a tremendous heel in 2005, even when everyone thought that there was no way the fans would turn on him.

Mr. Pierre
03-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Even though I would love it if Christian were to win MITB this year, I still feel that this year, it should have been the unstoppable JeriShow versus a reunited Edge & Christian at Mania for the Tag Titles.

It just would have fit very nicely with the Edge/Jericho feud (both finding new partners, wrestling for the belts they once shared), and would have really elevated Christian at the same time (as well as elevating the Tag Titles). Plus, I can't remember the last time a Tag Title match actually had interest, build, and a story on a WrestleMania card.

I just find it so stupid how looking back at it, the team that was "put over" to end JeriShow's dominate reign was DX. Just seemed like a wasted opportunity to me, but whatever.

roach21
03-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I feel like he's being punished for going to TNA. Vince wasn't very high on him initially anyways (He isn't 6'8" with a big dioccck Vince can ride)... It's the same deal for R- Truth and Gail Kim... They're all more talented than the people they job too.

Am I the only one who feels Edge benefited greatly from fucking Lita and ruining Matt Hardy's life? That was the beginning of the whole Rated R Superstar and the first time fans really saw Edge in a main event light right? Otherwise I feel like he'd be midcard too.

The Jayman
03-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Christian has the ability to be a main eventer. He has great in ring ability, great on the mic, overly huge with the fans. He is one of the most solid workers on the roster and I have no doubt he will capture the WWE title this year after he wins MITB.

theexample
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Maybe he could win MITB, then help Edge beat Jericho before turning on Edge to set up a title feud.

Damian Rey
03-01-2010, 06:53 PM
The great thing about Christian at this point is that he's been in the business since 94 and has never been World or WWE Champion. There aren't many guys, if any, left in WWE right now that are active full time can say that. If pushed correctly, Christian could be next big Mania "life long dream" moment waiting to happen.

It's not as if they're going to acknowlegde his time in TNA as anything noteworthy. Christian could be the next big babyface for the company.

#1-norm-fan
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Maybe he could win MITB, then help Edge beat Jericho before turning on Edge to set up a title feud.

Every year someone talks about the MITB winner cashing in that night.

That situation could be the one. Jericho forms an alliance with Ezekial Jackson to protect him from Edge leading up to Mania. Christian wins MITB. Ezekial tries to interfere to help Jericho, Christian comes out to make the save, takes out Jackson, let's Edge get the win and take the title. Then Christian gets in the ring, hugs Edge, they celebrate and then BAM! Money in the Bank briefcase to Edge's head, ref gets called back in and Christian takes the title.

I mean, I'm right with everyone with being sick of 2 minute title reigns because of how much they cheapen the whole idea of setting up matches for titles but that one just feels right.

DarKCentaur
03-01-2010, 07:15 PM
What's so great about Christian in the ring? I've never gotten it...

- His moveset looks weak and unimpactful
- He can't really carry people to good matches (like Zeke, for example)
- His "great matches" have been against better opponents, or with Edge by his side

DarKCentaur
03-01-2010, 07:19 PM
And the Unprettier/Killswitch must be the worst finisher ever, because it seems like he attempts it 5 times in every match before he actually hits it. If it's so easy to counter, why keep doing it?

/logic

Damian Rey
03-01-2010, 07:47 PM
And the Unprettier/Killswitch must be the worst finisher ever, because it seems like he attempts it 5 times in every match before he actually hits it. If it's so easy to counter, why keep doing it?

/logic

It's called building anticipation for the finish. It's not like every move in the WWE is the RKO or SCM and can come out of nowhere. By your logic, the Tombstone, Pedigree, Rock Bottom, and Stunner are all useless since they're "easy to counter".

High impact moves do not equal good in ring work. Batista hits a ton of "high impact" moves. Would you say his ring work is good?

In terms of carrying people, Christian is by and far one of the most consistent and solid workers in the company. His matche Zeke at the Rumble was praised here in the official thread as being a surprise match considering the lack of skill of Jackson.

The series of matches he had with Regal were one of the best collection of matches last year. He also had a good opener with Sheamus a few weeks ago, and made him look like a million bucks.

He also has the ability to connect with the crowd during his matches and draw them in to caring. That's not something everyone can do.

Lock Jaw
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I remember this one match, it was Christian vs. Face Randy Orton.

Randy Orton, by this time had become the guy that just nobody cared about anymore because he was so terrible as a face.

However, Christian made me care about Orton in the course of the match. Which I thought impossible at the time.

Damian Rey
03-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I remember this one match, it was Christian vs. Face Randy Orton.

Randy Orton, by this time had become the guy that just nobody cared about anymore because he was so terrible as a face.

However, Christian made me care about Orton in the course of the match. Which I thought impossible at the time.

This is precisely what I was talking about when I said he has the ability to draw people in and make them care about what's going on in his match. It's an intangible. Good man LJ.

KIRA
03-01-2010, 08:08 PM
What's so great about Christian in the ring? I've never gotten it...

- His moveset looks weak and unimpactful
- He can't really carry people to good matches (like Zeke, for example)
- His "great matches" have been against better opponents, or with Edge by his side

While Edge has great facial expressions and has the marketable "look"

Christian is the better storyteller and his in ring psychology is subtle yet awesome he does little barely noticeable things that make him enjoyable to watch but much like Edge he has an amazing gravitas that just can't be taught
you've missed alot it seems concerning Christian.

The One
03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Not only could Christian be a main eventer, but I sincerely believe that one day in the not too distant future, he very well could be the most over man on the entire roster. I can understand why people say he's a little too skinny, but his performance more than makes up for his lack of physicality. And to be honest, something in his in ring psychology reminds me of a early 90's Shawn Michaels. I think it's almost there for him...he just needs to tighten and tweek his style a little bit and he could be huge...and for what it's worth, I'm still waiting for that Christian/Cena feud to come to fruition.

TOVO Fact: Tovo doesn't wear pink clothes, and if you have a penis, you shouldn't either.

Mr. Nerfect
03-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Every year someone talks about the MITB winner cashing in that night.

That situation could be the one. Jericho forms an alliance with Ezekial Jackson to protect him from Edge leading up to Mania. Christian wins MITB. Ezekial tries to interfere to help Jericho, Christian comes out to make the save, takes out Jackson, let's Edge get the win and take the title. Then Christian gets in the ring, hugs Edge, they celebrate and then BAM! Money in the Bank briefcase to Edge's head, ref gets called back in and Christian takes the title.

I mean, I'm right with everyone with being sick of 2 minute title reigns because of how much they cheapen the whole idea of setting up matches for titles but that one just feels right.

This is something I've thought about and would not mind seeing, but I don't think they HAVE to do it. They could milk the tension between the two for a while, or even have them as champions on opposing brands. It just depends if they want Christian to be a face or a heel, I guess.

Mr. Nerfect
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
I feel like he's being punished for going to TNA. Vince wasn't very high on him initially anyways (He isn't 6'8" with a big dioccck Vince can ride)... It's the same deal for R- Truth and Gail Kim... They're all more talented than the people they job too.

Am I the only one who feels Edge benefited greatly from fucking Lita and ruining Matt Hardy's life? That was the beginning of the whole Rated R Superstar and the first time fans really saw Edge in a main event light right? Otherwise I feel like he'd be midcard too.

Initially, I think you are correct. But time has gone on. Christian now finds himself on RAW. That is not a place you go when you are going to be punished. Christian also got to have a competitive match with the WWE Champion and got to be the first man to qualify for Money in the Bank. Right now, Christian is doing fine for himself.

R-Truth is also getting a MASSIVE push. More than what some people deserve he should get. It would not surprise me to see him with a World Title in the WWE at some point, and that is something I never thought I would say about K-Kwik.

McLegend
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
If Christian become the most over man on the roster then the WWE is in trouble.

He's good not great. Nothing wrong with that.

Juan
03-01-2010, 08:21 PM

You do realize that R-Truth is in the middle of being pushed on Smackdown, right?

Loose Cannon
03-01-2010, 08:28 PM
I don't ever see Christian as a "top guy" in the WWE. Not saying he couldn't be. I just don't see them giving him that spot

Innovator
03-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Nothing wrong with being an upper midcarder

The One
03-01-2010, 08:40 PM
If Christian become the most over man on the roster then the WWE is in trouble.

He's good not great. Nothing wrong with that.

WWE would kill to get the kind of crowd reaction Christian was pulling in '05. And the beautiful thing is, his character from back then was 100% PG and family friendly. He was a cocky dork more or less. It worked then, I think it could work just as good today (if not better given the audience shift). He's already getting top level pops from months of being on ECW, I say he's one or two decent programs on RAW away from being a serious contender in that category. If I were the E, I'd start planning on building the company around Punk, Edge, Christian and Cena. Orton's been stale for a little while...Taker, HBK, and Bats can't carry the torch for too much longer. HHH is going to be like Flair in WCW; always there but his best drawing days are behind him. You take a guy like Christian, it's easy to pass him off as face or heel, in both instances he's kiddie safe...he's not injury prone, doesn't show signs of roiding, and I think he could be a great spokesperson for the company. Every single time WWE has thrown him table scraps, he's made an enjoyable feast. The fact that McMahon isn't instantly sold on him won't last forever - remember McMahon initially wasn't wild'n'crazy over Jericho and after Mania 18 everyone assumed he'd not only never hold a world title, but certainly never main event at Mania ever again......well......McMahon can be won over. I don't know where the limits of Christian's potential is, I just know I've never seen him struggle to exceed expectations. Sooner or later, he'll get his real shot.

TOVO Fact: Tovo has a weakness for Orange Slice chewy candies.

McLegend
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
WWE would kill to get the kind of crowd reaction Christian was pulling in '05. And the beautiful thing is, his character from back then was 100% PG and family friendly. He was a cocky dork more or less. It worked then, I think it could work just as good today (if not better given the audience shift). He's already getting top level pops from months of being on ECW, I say he's one or two decent programs on RAW away from being a serious contender in that category. If I were the E, I'd start planning on building the company around Punk, Edge, Christian and Cena. Orton's been stale for a little while...Taker, HBK, and Bats can't carry the torch for too much longer. HHH is going to be like Flair in WCW; always there but his best drawing days are behind him. You take a guy like Christian, it's easy to pass him off as face or heel, in both instances he's kiddie safe...he's not injury prone, doesn't show signs of roiding, and I think he could be a great spokesperson for the company. Every single time WWE has thrown him table scraps, he's made an enjoyable feast. The fact that McMahon isn't instantly sold on him won't last forever - remember McMahon initially wasn't wild'n'crazy over Jericho and after Mania 18 everyone assumed he'd not only never hold a world title, but certainly never main event at Mania ever again......well......McMahon can be won over. I don't know where the limits of Christian's potential is, I just know I've never seen him struggle to exceed expectations. Sooner or later, he'll get his real shot.

TOVO Fact: Tovo has a weakness for Orange Slice chewy candies.
Christian isn't as good as Jericho, and he doesn't have the "it" factor that Cena has.

I really think if he could be long term main eventer WWE wouldn't have low balled him all those years ago. That's a telling sign what the WWE thought and probably still thinks about him. I will make the proclamtion right now that he has all ready reached his celing. We have seen the best of Christian.

Mr. Nerfect
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I love you, Tovo.

Christian's cocky dork character is one of my favourite characters of all-time. It was just so relentlessly entertaining. The way his confidence exceeding his abilities, but his abilities exceeded our expectations. And the reactions he got in 2005 were amazing. That year, to me, made me suspicious that the WWE hates money. Not only did they drop the ball with Christian; but they did so with Matt Hardy, too.

A question in regards to Christian: Did he bring back "That's how I roll" as a saying? I'd heard it in my youth and whatever, but when Christian started using it on WWE TV, it just had this dorky "Oh yeah, I said it," quality; but a few months after that I heard people casually using it in sentences. It was probably because of some rapper or something -- but did Christian lift that from pop-culture or did someone get inspired by Christian and start using it?

Damian Rey
03-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Christian isn't as good as Jericho, and he doesn't have the "it" factor that Cena has.

I really think if he could be long term main eventer WWE wouldn't have low balled him all those years ago. That's a telling sign what the WWE thought and probably still thinks about him. I will make the proclamtion right now that he has all ready reached his celing. We have seen the best of Christian.

I agree but I don't think Christian is that far below Jericho. In terms of being booked, he's a title reign or two away from being on the same level, kayfabe wise.

I think if given his shot, Christian can main event. He has the mic skills to get over, his ring work is more than passable, and even his theme music is great.

It's just a matter of whether or not Vince and the creative team feel the same way about him as quite a few of us do.

Emperor Smeat
03-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Christian needs just one of the heavyweight titles to be equal to Jericho in terms of major titles or Triple Crown.

Snowden
03-01-2010, 11:38 PM
You know what would be kinda interesting? Have Christian win MITB and Edge win the title at 'Mania, and then have them reunite for a run w/ the unified tag straps.

Have Edge, say, start a short program post draft with Miz (giving him a bit of a main event rub in the process), and part in parcel, have Edge and Christian take the straps off ShowMiz. You would have that tension of tag partners who need to trust each other to win, but Edge being leery of Christian cashing in on him during one of their matches. Have Christian swear left and right that he won't screw his brother, keep them together, then bam, one night he lays out Edge, lets the opposing team (the Society?) pin him, and then he cashes. Instant heel heat.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2010, 12:03 AM
You know what would be kinda interesting? Have Christian win MITB and Edge win the title at 'Mania, and then have them reunite for a run w/ the unified tag straps.

Have Edge, say, start a short program post draft with Miz (giving him a bit of a main event rub in the process), and part in parcel, have Edge and Christian take the straps off ShowMiz. You would have that tension of tag partners who need to trust each other to win, but Edge being leery of Christian cashing in on him during one of their matches. Have Christian swear left and right that he won't screw his brother, keep them together, then bam, one night he lays out Edge, lets the opposing team (the Society?) pin him, and then he cashes. Instant heel heat.

I'd rather see Christian cash in whilst keeping the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship, and take Edge's share of the belts. Then he can walk around with five championship belts and look like a pimp.

Snowden
03-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I'd rather see Christian cash in whilst keeping the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship, and take Edge's share of the belts. Then he can walk around with five championship belts and look like a pimp.

Or, have a match where all the titles were on the line? Would make for a nice SSlam main event.

Though I feel like TNA did something like that with Angle a few years back.

Mr. C
03-05-2010, 03:48 PM
At WrestleMania, Christian wins the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Batista and John Cena have a rematch at Extreme Rules and another rematch at Over The Edge. Batista wins back the title. After the match, Christian’s former music comes on. Christian walks out, holding the briefcase, and is cashing in, but Cena comes out of nowhere and hits Christian with an FU. Batista keeps the title, and Christian keeps the briefcase.

Cena comes out to explain his actions on RAW and says he wants to invoke his rematch clause. Vince McMahon says he has to earn it. That night, Christian costs Cena a #1 Contender’s Match.

Christian and Cena have a match at Fatal Fourway and rematch at Money In The Bank, where Christian pulls it off. Christian announces he’s cashing in against Batista at SummerSlam and going to prove that he has what it takes to be the WWE Champion. Christian wins the match at SummerSlam to become the new WWE Champion.

Heyman
03-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Christian.

His former Tag Partner, Edge has found a lot of success as a single guy, winning the world title so many times itll make your head spin. Meanwhile, Christian had first became a jobber, then went to TNA and has now returned and won the "ECW" title and is back to the midcard for him.

Question is, can Christian be a main eventer? He has the tools. There isnt no doubt that he can wrestle, he is greate. Also he has awesome microphone skills and get crowd reactions that Im suprised he has.

BUT imo, for some reason, I cant seem him being credible against a main eventer. I cant see Christian being a real challenge to say Randy Orton or even Edge. I dunno if its because he looks like a dork or because the WWE jobbed him out too much, but I just cant see it.

I cant figure out why.

What do u guys think? Can Christian become a main game player like his former "Bro", Edge, or is he destined to be forever in the mid card?

In my opinion, Christian could have been huge. Unfortunately, the WWE decided not to push Christian to that level. Can Christian still be a main-eventer in the WWE? I think so. However - I don't think he would be as big as he could have been...and that's a damn shame.

Rock Bottom
03-09-2010, 08:16 AM
That always puzzled me too, I see Edge as the weaker of the two.

Dante69
03-10-2010, 03:21 AM
No...8 people stand in his way of the Main Event.

John Cena
Triple HHH
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
The Undertaker
C.M. Punk and Batista

BillyBonez
04-03-2010, 05:30 PM
LikE i know you can say, I aint afraid of no wrestler cause if they punch me I will take them to court and all of that, but I mean, have any wrestlers, based on how they look and act geniunly intimidated you so that you'd think, "I REALLY DONT WANNA MEET THIS GUY IN A FIGHT" ?

For me two names come to mind. First is Lesnar and thats before he dominated MMA and became the top fighter in the world. Back when Paul Heyman was managing him, he looked like the kind of guy who could kill you just by looking at you in a wrong way.

The second name is New Jack because he was just insane and add the fact of the stories of things he done, you just dont wanna meet him in a dark alley.

So, what WWE guys have ever intimidated you?

Stealth-Icon
04-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Zach Gowen

The Franchise
04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Kane when I was younger.

The Pope
04-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Hornswoggle

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Most of them are pretty tough dudes. Wouldn't really wanna mess with any of them.

kareru
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
nicole bass,
she'd probably rape me

XIII
04-03-2010, 06:05 PM
michael cole and pat patterson

Wishbone
04-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Beth Pheonix one night with her and you'd be in the emegency room

Chavo Classic
04-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I aint afraid of no wrestler cause if they punch me I will take them to court and all of that

You are just hilarious. Lol

kareru
04-03-2010, 06:26 PM
if a wrestler punched you, you wouldn't be able to take them to court

KIRA
04-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Taker, he said once on Jimmy Kimmel that not many guys try him I believe it

Nicky Fives
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM

It would be worth it.....:naughty:

HBPunk
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM

OH YEAH, she is so fucking sexy, id love to rape her pussylips right off. such a sexy muscular fake titted babe, Poit

HBPunk
04-03-2010, 06:59 PM
And yes, Zach Gowan. Heard he was a nasty piece of work backstage before he was fired

KIRA
04-03-2010, 07:15 PM

bring on the pain!

VSG
04-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Two words:- New Jack!

El Fangel
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/05/24/cubanassassin2.jpg

Xero
04-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Two words:- New Jack!

I would not fuck with New Jack no matter what.

Dude tells great stories (whether real or in his imagination is irrelevant) but he'd fuck you up for cutting in front him on line at the library.

NeanderCarl
04-03-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.wrestlingrulz.com/nailz.gif

HBPunk
04-03-2010, 07:39 PM

Dude tells great stories (whether real or in his imagination is irrelevant) but he'd fuck you up for cutting in front him on line at the library.

Id approach him at an autograph signing and whisper in his ear, then bam, stab in the chest like Pacino gettin revenge for his father's murder in Godfather 2

HBPunk
http://www.wrestlingrulz.com/nailz.gif

man this dude aint scary, who's afraid of a ginger retard?

NeanderCarl
http://www.gerweck.net/haku.jpg

NeanderCarl
04-03-2010, 07:42 PM
man this dude aint scary, who's afraid of a ginger retard?

The guy tried to murder Vince McMahon for "only" paying him $8000 for a crappy 3 minute match against Virgil at the bottom of a SummerSlam card.

Murder him, I say. Choked him 'til he turned blue.

Does this sound like the actions of a man who is fully compos mentis?

AngryMidjit
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
when i was a wee lad i remember seeing wrestling for the first time, and i think it was the headshrinkers, i'm not sure, they had smoke and some voodoo shit as they went to the ring. i remember that because it scared the shit out of me

VSG
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Well if you count being a kid, easily the freakiest wrestler for me was the Papa Shango gimmick. I actually felt the warrior falling under curse nonsense!

HBPunk
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM
when i was a wee lad i remember seeing wrestling for the first time, and i think it was the headshrinkers, i'm not sure, they had smoke and some voodoo shit as they went to the ring. i remember that because it scared the shit out of me

you mean papa shango? he scared my balls off

Cuse8
04-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Well if you count being a kid, easily the freakiest wrestler for me was the Papa Shango gimmick. I actually felt the warrior falling under curse nonsense!

yup i was going to say papa shango..scared the be-jesus out of me as a kid. i was there when the whole warrior curse happened and he was throwing up and had to be taken away on a wheel chair..made me that much more scared of him

Skippord
04-03-2010, 08:43 PM

like New Jack would ever be at a library

HBPunk
04-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Id destroy New Jack, have you seen me? im awesome.I was scared by Goldust when i was a kid and so homophobic, now he just gives me wood

Fignuts
04-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Taz back in ecw. He was so convincing that I was legit scared to ever meet the dude.

My how that illusion has been shattered.

rob11
04-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Heel Doink :shifty: I was scared of clowns.

Jeritron
04-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Kurt Angle

Droford
04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Loch Ness

http://www.freewebs.com/giant-haystacks/wcw1.jpg

Lock Jaw
04-03-2010, 10:52 PM
I stopped watching wrestling for a few years after I got scared when Papa Shango made Ultimate Warrior throw up.

south776
04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
http://thexpw.com/images/pogo1.jpg

Pogo The Clown. He almost decappitated me sitting front row at an XPW show in Philly with the shovel.

Perry Saturn
04-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Vickie Guerrero :shifty:

KayfabeMan
04-04-2010, 12:53 AM
The only person I've ever thought could legitimately hurt me in any way, shape or form would be Scott MOTHERFUCKING Norton.

Shadow
04-04-2010, 01:15 AM
Batista.

CSL
04-04-2010, 01:19 AM
OH YEAH, she is so fucking sexy, id love to rape her pussylips right off. such a sexy muscular fake titted babe, Poit

Fignuts
04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
http://www.gerweck.net/haku.jpg

It's funny because in EVERY wrestler biography, they say Meng is like the nicest most genuinely caring person ever.

Aguakate
04-04-2010, 02:22 AM
...Abdullah The Butcher...

...for real.

Rammsteinmad
04-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Batista when he debuted in WWE looked mad scary.

Lock Jaw
04-04-2010, 02:46 AM
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/bautista.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2010, 03:21 AM
It's funny because in EVERY wrestler biography, they say Meng is like the nicest most genuinely caring person ever.

But they also put over how viciously tough he is. I think guys are even afraid to make jokes about being as tough as Haku. Seems like the sort of guy that does have a genuinely good soul, but if you ever pissed him off, you'd be hiding somewhere. You just gotta make sure you never, ever piss him off.

Skippord
04-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Low Ki actually

probably the combination of the horribly deep voice and the angry kicking

VSG
04-04-2010, 11:04 AM
More recently, I wonder if the younger guys got freaked out by Kizarny (While he lasted!)

Stickman
04-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Zeus

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Low Ki actually

probably the combination of the horribly deep voice and the angry kicking

This. Seems like a guy that could take himself really seriously. Like if you went up to him in a bar and said "Hey man -- how's it going?" he could potentially kick you in the face for the hell of it.

Veronika
04-04-2010, 12:04 PM
I was scared by Goldust when i was a kid and so homophobic, now he just gives me wood

:rofl: Well, Goldust is pretty damn sexy. :)

Schlomey
04-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Umaga

Stickman
04-04-2010, 12:18 PM
The Berzerker and The Warlord.