![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Do you like the "Vince Got Blowed Up" angle? | |||
|
|
|
35 | 68.63% |
|
|
|
16 | 31.37% |
| Voters: 51. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#6 |
|
Boss
Posts: 17,611
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I likes it. It's (sort of) fresh. It's generating some buzz. It's actually got a sense of you don't know where they might go with this. For now, it's good. Once they "Austin Got Ran Over By A Car" it, and by that I mean fuck up the pay off (which I am almost certain they will do) then I hate it. But until they actually do something to make me turn on this angle, it gets the Tovo Stamp of
|
|
|
|