![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I often cringe during Billy Kidman matches when he'd do a high risk spot, but I actually like him as a ground-based worker. I wouldn't mind him coming out of FCW to work in a tag team with Norman Smiley, or something. They could use their job as trainers showing the young guys how to wrestle as a gimmick.
But, to be honest, the WWE abolishing their cruiserweight division has been the best thing for them. With the Cruiserweight Title gone, smaller guys have managed to be mixed into the heavyweight scene a lot more seemlessly. Jamie Noble got to be in a fantastic program with Chuck Palumbo, in which he looked fantastic, for example. The Brian Kendrick got to unofficially win the WWE Championship, and Evan Bourne is on the rise. With Dos Caras coming in, I think there is still some interest in putting those sort of matches on occasionally, but hopefully it can sort of reach a higher niche platform. But this is the WWE we are talking about... |
|
|
|