TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #11
Fignuts
Hey Mister!
 
Fignuts's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,952
Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For those that want to upload their own themes.

WWE Themes
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...985c07114c4033
TNA Themes
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...f3b0dba0b5b0ca
WCW Themes
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...684dcff9c2790a
Various Japanese Themes
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...e59182215f8f15
AAA Themes
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...69c863bdc657bd


Also, I was tempted not to make any CAWs myself with all the new freedom in caw downloads, given how much work it took to make my Eddie and RVD, but I was also really proud of those, so I'm going to keep making them, much to the delight of Funky Fly, and whoever else downloaded my 2010 creations.(
no one)

I will be making more obscure CAWs though. For instance, I'm totally recreating the late 90's WCW, in anticipation of the Nitro arena. Always wanted to book that era of the promotion. So the first CAWs I'm going to put up are Psicosis, Masked Juvi, and La Parka. All three will take a lot of work since I'm doing multiple costumes, but it shouldn't be too long before they're up, since I am laid up from my ACL surgery.

If anyone could get me Psicosis' wcw theme, it would be greatly appreciated.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®