TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #11
Xero
He's Here
 
Xero's Avatar
 
Posts: 60,735
Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think the people who are saying he made the wrong choice at least have a point. Like I've said, I haven't heard that Sting met with WWE this year. However, Sting could have EASILY used this as a bargaining chip in terms of his worth in WWE. He was hotter and worth more to the WWE than he has been since the Invasion. This leads me to believe there were three possibilities here.

1. Sting never tried to contact WWE and/or WWE never tried to contact Sting.
2. They met, and they couldn't come to terms, whether on WWE's or Sting's side.
3. Sting is sticking to his beliefs in terms of what WWE did would do to him and honestly has no desire to go to WWE in any kind of character role.

I think it's obvious that Sting wants to continue wrestling on and off, and I honestly think that, if he truly wants to wrestle, TNA is his best choice. Outside of a match with The Undertaker, there's really nothing that Sting can bring to the table in WWE in terms of an on-air role that they couldn't get somewhere else.

I've said it before, I would be shocked if Sting doesn't accept a Hall of Fame induction down the line, and I could even see him signing a legends deal for merchandise and a DVD, but I wouldn't be shocked if he never works for WWE in any kind of on-air character role.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®