TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
pepsimansmom
 
pepsimansmom's Avatar
 
Posts: 15
pepsimansmom does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertner View Post
I'm pretty sure "pepsimanamom" just happened to come upon not only this site after 5 years, but also pepsiman's account name and password. Also, her email address has 1983 in it. 99 times out or 100 that indicates that person's year of birth. Plus, she's also knew how to search out this thread. I call bull fucking shit.
1983 was the year my son was born NOT me....I was born in 1964 & had my son at age 19...IF you doubt who I am...then tell me HOW to prove online that I AM who I say I am.....
Sorry it took all this time to try & join this site & thank all those who knew my son & the kind words BUT its NOT easy dealing with the loss of a child...I walked in to see my son face down dead on the floor...how would any of you handle it???
pepsimansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®