TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #25
pepsimansmom
 
pepsimansmom's Avatar
 
Posts: 15
pepsimansmom does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeJD View Post
You don't have to prove shit to anybody. I feel like if you weren't legit you'd be posting in other threads, and being an overall cunt about your identity. Some people here are major skeptics, but if they don't believe you then fuck em. If coming here gives you peace of mind about your son, then welcome. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank you!! Atleast SOME ppl have a heart & understand. I may post in other threads at some point...u never know...lol
pepsimansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®