TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #11
DAMN iNATOR
RIP SABU
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,585
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Yeah, haven't got into this PCC at all, just don't have the time to compete with others and the difficulty seems to have been ramped up. It's why I prefer RTG, can go at my own pace and still get decent rewards. The rewards for PCC that are attainable do nothing for my deck.

Made it to the semi finals of my last two survivor KOTR. Don't think I'll be winning a tournament anytime soon but I'm slowly building up my back catalogue.
Not only has difficulty been jacked through the fucking roof, I'd sometimes have instances of winning a 1 and on rarer occasions, 3 pt. matchex and being DROPPED in the rankings instead of moved up. One match put me at like 9,950ish...next match, a 1 pt. one, I win and get dropped to (I shit you not) 10,001.

At this rate I'll never make it to SV, let alone WM.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®