![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Soundly Defeated Wadding
Posts: 40,590
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
"Never Give Up" is unforgivable and I can't back it. It is unorginal, it is pandering, and it is infuriating to think that WWE thinks it is a legitimate way to market. John Cena uses cancer patients as a way to try to get over and it is ridiculously unfair and somewhat underhanded on WWE's part. I'm not talking about doing the actual Make A Wish work, but bringing it up in promos as a way to get cheers is somewhat scummy. So if I don't cheer for Cena, I hate cancer patients? It's absurd.
As a guy, I really like him. As a character, I have to hate him. WWE will never take risks with him, it's always the same message just said in a different way, they drained out everything that got him over in the first place, and there is no real point to him winning matches anymore. I like him as a person but I absolutely cannot support the character in anyway until they make necessary changes. |
|
|
|