TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #8
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY
 
#BROKEN Hasney's Avatar
 
Posts: 36,524
#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I don't think GB's banter live during the conferences is nearly as good as their late night stuff, so I don't care as much about missing that (and I probably will - just depends on work). But I straight up lose sleep for their late night stuff - I just hate that they have to take so many breaks to set up new panels and such.

But I like hearing old men talk about video games, I guess. I don't really pay attention to any other coverage anywhere. I used to go to Gametrailers for some of their video content, but I know the GB guys too well now to care about hearing analysis from anyone else. Every time I watch any games coverage now (besides GB) I often just feel old and out of touch. And I'm 30, so that's ancient, right?
I'm 31 so thanks for making me feel old!

Yeah I do like the just drunken mayhem of the Giant Bomb thing, I just never get to appreciate it live from the UK unless I accidentally wake up early. I know what you mean, most YouTibe coverage is aimed at the kids so EZA and GB are the two left that I can actually deal with!
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®