![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I think we agree that the system sucks, and that relying on people, who are largely stupid, is no fix. And I've taken the bait and started talking about public opinion instead of the point, which is that these things just aren't made up that often, and the only unreported accounts are true accounts (because a false account never happened, therefore it's not unreported). More so than the court of public opinion, we're entering a period where now when a woman comes forward, authorities are going to be more likely to believe them, because they know these stats. And while I'm not a big fan on the court of public opinion, I am a big fan of using your money to hurt these guys with power who throw it around. Not relevant to Enzo, but I love it that businesses feel like they have to take these things seriously otherwise it will affect their bottom-dollar. |
|
|
|
|