TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #11
Jaded-Dragon
That Guy
 
Jaded-Dragon's Avatar
 
Posts: 420
Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)
This is not what the founding fathers had in mind when they wrote the first amendment? Funny, I seem to remember seeing a comic strip after George Washington was elected. I'm quite sure the person who wrote and illustrated that was not executed or sued for slander.

Ultimate creations.... What the hell else has that "company" ever created?

Hey man, I have a great idea for a wrestling character... I'm going to do an 8-ball before every match so I'm invincable and strung out looking. I'll run to the ring, shake the ropes, call myself the Ultimate Strung Out Fuck!! It'll be great.

On another note.... I thought he called himself Warrior in WCW because WWF owned the rights to the name?
Jaded-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®