09-24-2006, 04:10 AM
lol

Xero
09-24-2006, 07:55 AM
LOL

V
09-26-2006, 01:27 AM
heh..

man i'm doing more dps than all the rogues in my guild in MC.. it's fucking sad, im a warrior lol... only 2 mages beat me in dps thanks to their AoE

Xero
09-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Man I fucking suck at WoW. I've never leveled past 23 so I think I'm retarded. :(

road doggy dogg
09-26-2006, 01:27 PM
heh..

man i'm doing more dps than all the rogues in my guild in MC.. it's fucking sad, im a warrior lol... only 2 mages beat me in dps thanks to their AoE

We have two Fury warriors who are constantly top-5 in the DPS, they can dish out damage just as well as most combat rogues if they're geared enough

road doggy dogg
09-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Man I fucking suck at WoW. I've never leveled past 23 so I think I'm retarded. :(

Nah levelling gets really tedious sometimes. It helps a LOT if you do more instance runs. Are you alliance or horde? At 23 you could do Stockades runs which would level you really quickly for alliance, or Blackfathom Depths for horde. Instancing is nice because you don't really think about your XP while you're there, you're mainly focusing on finishing the place and getting loot, then after it's done you're like "wow I just got 2/3 of a level" then it makes it like 50x easier to just grind/quest the rest of hte level off.

Grinding is the "fastest" way to level but it seems like it takes longer because it's so monotonously boring.

Xero
09-30-2006, 08:31 PM
http://media.southparkstudios.com/media/SPinWoW.mov

ROFL, CAN'T MISS!

Silent
09-30-2006, 11:47 PM
That's for real? I might have to watch that.

LoDownM
10-01-2006, 04:04 AM
lol, I hate south park, but I might actually watch that one.

LoDownM
10-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Yeah, the south park ep with WoW wasnt really that funny.

WRU Human hunter :(

road doggy dogg
10-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I didn't see teh episode, and I'm in no real rush to... I am completely and utterly bored with WoW. BC needs to come out soon before I like uninstall it or something. TFT is so much more fun

Silent
10-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I thought it was kinda funny. Pretty bored with WoW also, but not much else to play while my pc is broken and I'm stuck on the Mac.

V
10-09-2006, 06:40 PM
I've completed the Tier 0.5 quest line :D... i also have gotten 1 tier 1 piece, seems like it takes a while to get epix.

Anyway, here's a screen of me in my full tier 0.5 set (heroism):
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8492/heroism1aa0.jpg

whoooo

i can do some major dps now... chance to hit is at +11% :D

http://www.ctprofiles.net/3620794

RP
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm lvl 38 now. I'm dragging alot of ass, but i'm really into making gold and pvp instances. Specifically WSG. I have pretty good gear for a lvl 38 rogue. I have alot of blues that are pretty nice. I make about 10 gold a night from skinning in Stranglethorn. But lately i've been thinking about quitting the rogue. Making it a pvp charachter at lvl 39. I'm just really dissapointed with the new expansion as far as rogues are concerned. Aside from the fact that they are practically giving every other class the ability to better be on look out for rogues ( despite the fact that its damn near impossible to defeat a mage, warlock, warrior or hunter unless you really catch them off guard), the 41 point abilities are rediculous compared to other classes. Its almost unbelievable how much rogues are being shit on . I always read the boards and thought that rogues bitching about being shit on were silly, but after reading all the new expansion notes and seeing what every class is getting... comon. Its horrible..lol

I'm intrested in a Warlock. I really wanna be a Shaman, but they dont have them on Alliance yet.

Not sure what i'll do.

V
10-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Level 39 is probably the best level to do battlegrounds, you have most of your skills and don't have to deal with people in super epic gear...

Anyway a whole bunch of things are going to change when Shaman are out, but they'll be here in less than 2 months i think, if you want to wait... i duno if BC has a release date. But you have to be a huge ass (literally) dranei XD

Honestly maybe you should just level your rogue, you get more honor doing battlegroudns at a higher level (i think) and having a high BG rank at level 39 is pretty pointless, you're going to need level 60 to get use out of the good gear that you can buy once you have a high rank

correct me if i'm wrong guys :p

Silent
10-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Been playing in Burning Crusade beta all day, kicks ass.

LoDownM
10-13-2006, 12:58 AM
Fuck you :(

LoDownM
10-15-2006, 04:06 PM
I wanna be in the beta so bad :( Some of the stuff looks fucking awesome.

Silent
10-15-2006, 06:23 PM
It's aiite, I'm letting my friends use my account more then me, I don't really care much about it :p I did make a Blood Elf to like level 8 and it was very cool, I will probably make one when it comes out.

Been playing PSU a lot and will probably be investing my free time into that when it comes out in a week.

LoDownM
10-15-2006, 06:25 PM
ZOMG let me play :(

RP
10-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Getting my mount as i type this.

AJHayes
10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Is anyone alliance on Rexxar?

V
10-18-2006, 01:51 AM
dude, do you know if the old instances can take 40 people at level 70? it would make sense since the gear isn't that good from them compared to the new gear...e xcept maybe naxx gear

Silent
10-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Yep the old instances will be untouched, I am looking forward to 10 manning MC.

LoDownM
10-18-2006, 11:58 PM
damn it Silent, tell me your account info and were to download the beta client :p

Silent
10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
They're pretty hardass about that stuff, let me finish my business with beta and I will let you use my account, and if it gets banned, I dont care :D

RP
10-22-2006, 02:10 AM
you guys should all transfer to Stormrage.

V
10-22-2006, 03:01 AM
stormrage is where i play

Euro-stormrage actually. :)

but i've created an orc warrior on eonar on american servers now..

RP
10-22-2006, 03:05 AM
stormrage is where i play

Euro-stormrage actually. :)

but i've created an orc warrior on eonar on american servers now..

Come to Stormrage. We'll get you hooked up on Coms with my little group of friends.

Silent
10-22-2006, 05:57 AM
RP are you on horde or alliance?

RP
10-22-2006, 06:11 AM
Alliance for the win

Silent
10-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh god i'm not playing alliance on a pvp server again haha

road doggy dogg
10-23-2006, 02:16 AM
Couple friends got into Beta, looks really nice. Can't wait for BC to launch. Game is so boring these days though. New guild, new content, levelling again... should make it fun

RP
10-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Oh god i'm not playing alliance on a pvp server again haha

Its not a pvp server. Only if you flag yourself or do instances.

road doggy dogg
10-23-2006, 02:30 AM
Anything other than PvP server is utter trash

Requiem
10-23-2006, 05:33 AM
PvP in WoW is trash anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.

RP
10-23-2006, 05:41 AM
I love instances

road doggy dogg
10-23-2006, 05:58 AM
PvP in WoW is far from trash. The only trashy PvP is inside Battlegrounds, in which PvP and Normal servers don't differ in the slightest. There's no reason not to play on a PvP server; you can still be a carebearing faggot in WSG, with the added bonus of actual PvP in the world when you want to.

Requiem
10-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Play a game with real PvP, and then comment on it. Since WoW is probably your first MMO, I don't expect you to believe anything other than what Blizzard has spoonfed you from the start. PvP in WoW is nothing but a new grind. Instead of grinding instances, you're grinding HKs. The game will always favor whoever can devote more time to it.. not who is actually better and knows more about the game. It's EQ in easy mode.

This new expansion -might- bring some interesting changes to PvP, but it will never be able to change what the main goal of the game is about. Until your actions actually have some effect on the world or the people you're fighting against, PvP will continue to be trash.

Silent
10-24-2006, 02:35 AM
Warhammer online will be ftw

road doggy dogg
10-24-2006, 02:53 AM
lol you're so retarded. I don't care about HKs or honor or any of that rubbish, I PvP for fun. You can kill opposing players in any game, just because WoW's system is trash doesn't mean you can still create your own successful outlets

RP
10-24-2006, 03:22 AM
I enjoy the team work of the BG's. I cant wait to get to 60 and hopefully me and my Comms buddies get a premade BG group going. I dont care about how many people i kill. I care about winning the BG. I guess we differ.

And i play on a " Carebear " server cause thats where my buddies are. I also enjoy it there. I enjoy not being bother when i wanna farm stuff or grind. I enjoy not having to fight for certain spawns. I went through all this on a pvp server on EQ. I like to pvp when i choose to do so. Not because some lvl 60 wants to sit on my level 43 corpse for a couple of hours.

V
10-24-2006, 03:36 AM
battlegrounds feed my pvp needs

the only thing i dislike about PvE server is not being able to do anything about the bots

RP
10-24-2006, 04:36 AM
what bots?

Requiem
10-24-2006, 05:51 AM
Which PvP server did you play on in EQ out of curiousity? I was on RZ for a while with some real life friends (the only thing that made EQ worth playing), and then I played for a while after they all merged into Zek.

RP
10-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Which PvP server did you play on in EQ out of curiousity? I was on RZ for a while with some real life friends (the only thing that made EQ worth playing), and then I played for a while after they all merged into Zek.

Tallon Zek

Haphaestius

LoDownM
10-24-2006, 12:41 PM
battlegrounds feed my pvp needs

the only thing i dislike about PvE server is not being able to do anything about the bots

Just follow them around tagging their mobs. I got my paladin from 49-50 doing it.

Requiem
10-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Tallon Zek

Haphaestius
That name actually sounds kinda familiar. Several of us actually transferred to TZ before the server merge so that we could get into Pandemonium a bit earlier. (biggest guild on TZ if you don't remember them, and they basically ran Zek after the merge). Our friend Banadarad was their main tank (2.0 and geared out the ass), so we got hooked up with the guild just by knowing him. Then the servers merged, and the rest of us got in.

God it's sad to think how much time I dedicated to that game back in the day.. guess that's why I hate raid oriented games so much now.

Silent
10-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Bots are pathetic. People who pay 15 bucks a month to run a bot are probably the stupidest people on the planet.

LoDownM
10-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah it's retared, cuz farming yourself is THAT hard.

RP
10-25-2006, 02:51 AM
That name actually sounds kinda familiar. Several of us actually transferred to TZ before the server merge so that we could get into Pandemonium a bit earlier. (biggest guild on TZ if you don't remember them, and they basically ran Zek after the merge). Our friend Banadarad was their main tank (2.0 and geared out the ass), so we got hooked up with the guild just by knowing him. Then the servers merged, and the rest of us got in.

God it's sad to think how much time I dedicated to that game back in the day.. guess that's why I hate raid oriented games so much now.

Yah i was in and out of Pandemonium several times. Towards the end when they merged, i started to not play that much. I didnt like alot of the people there either. I wish i had my old hardrive. I have tons of Pandemonium pictures when they first merged eachother.

Good times.

Requiem
10-25-2006, 05:45 AM
The sheer fact that you had the balls to play a game with a PvP system like that makes me change my entire opinion of you now by the way.. :love:

I don't even give a shit what you do on TPWW. You are awesome for the simple fact that you played there.

RP
10-25-2006, 05:53 AM
The sheer fact that you had the balls to play a game with a PvP system like that makes me change my entire opinion of you now by the way.. :love:

I don't even give a shit what you do on TPWW. You are awesome for the simple fact that you played there.

I was there when Pandemonium first formed . I was in a guild called Warlords of Zek and we were the top dark race guild on ther server. It was very weird to see a light and dark guild form together. Turned the server upside down. From then on, they were on top of the server. And they kept that stranglehold, no matter how many good players quit and shitty player joined. They just always seemed a step ahead.

RP
10-25-2006, 05:57 AM
I was there when Pandemonium first formed . I was in a guild called Warlords of Zek and we were the top dark race guild on ther server. It was very weird to see a light and dark guild form together. Turned the server upside down. From then on, they were on top of the server. And they kept that stranglehold, no matter how many good players quit and shitty player joined. They just always seemed a step ahead.

P.S the battles to kill Naggy so that the Cleric Epic was progressed, where unbelievable with Pandemonium. We fought against OOR healing and all that shit. Managed to beat them several times, but eventually they just kept coming and we couldnt keep it up. Most of our core members went to Pandemonium. This is literally how Pandemonium managed to stay on top of Tallon Zek. Everytime it seemed like another guild would break them, that guild lost a couple of core members and had to regroup. Pandemonium kept going. Eventually all the darks and light guilds decided to form together. It sucked from there.

Glad WOW will never get like this.

V
10-25-2006, 06:06 AM
...orc smash

Requiem
10-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Yeah, PDM ruled Zek too once they merged. It was weird seeing the former big guilds of RZ break apart and go to either PDM, AD, or Curse.

Was kinda funny at times because big guilds like Wudan and Eximos from RZ -hated- AD and Curse, yet a lot of them ended up going to those guilds because they either couldn't cut it in a bigger guild like PDM, or they just didn't like where it was headed. Ended up PvPing against a lot of former guildmates. Also ended up with PDM being full of asshats from guilds that we used to hate. RZ had a lot of guild vs. guild drama, and when they merged and those guilds were no longer on top we got stuck with a lot of people we didn't want to be around.

The best thing was the fact that towards the end of when we played, we pretty much used PDM and then left to do our own thing. Got 2.0's, and got geared out the ass, left the guild and then just started killing people before we said "Fuck the people on this server" and transferred servers.

LoDownM
10-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Fuck. I think i'm gonna reroll horde when the expansion comes out, Blood elf females are hotter then night elf females lol.

But seriously, Silent hurry up and get bored with the beta :p

V
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
these dumbass horde's were raiding IF, we ended up clearing them easily, then i /spit on one of the ones i killed... 2 mins later this level 2 dwarf rogue was like "Spit on her again and i'll hunt you down and wear your intestines as a hat"

then he was offline. i killed her again and spat on her then this horde mage started chasing me, i mounted up and ran him away from his friends and killed him, then he came after me like 3 more times

LoDownM
10-29-2006, 10:40 PM
lol. The whole /spit on people after you kill them reminds me of Ipkonfig, the worst shaman on deathwing. Instead of healing when almost dead, he'll just spam /spit on you.

LoDownM
11-26-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I pretty much quit until the expansion. Bored with raiding, and pvp is to much of a fucking grind as it is now.

Kinda sucks I wont be able to take advantage of the new pvp system come next patch, could easily have what I want pvp-wise for my hunter and warrior in a matter of weeks. Have been messing around on the Test server tho, 3 shotting mages on my hunter, love the arcane shot buff. Aimedshot, Arcaneshot, multishot crit = dead just about everything.

Silent
11-26-2006, 04:56 AM
Blizz has never got their PVP right, I look forward to the removal of the bullshit honor decay system. When it takes twice as much of a commitment to get gear that is half as good as items you get from say.. AQ40, something is wrong there.

road doggy dogg
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Beta is fun, can't wait for it to go live

V
11-30-2006, 03:39 AM
anybody else on horde-eonar?

MY new orc warrior is now 47, and I got into a Nefarian guild before even reaching 40 just because the guild realized i know my shit as a warrior :)

I also have a human warlock on the server i'm leveling up, and undead mage. Gonna make a BE priest too in BC.

RBM
11-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Man, I enjoy pvp in general but I'm sick of how completely terrible alliance PUGs are compared to horde PUGs. People go on about how the alliance players are generally younger, but I'm beginning to feel like half the alliance have down syndrome.

Also I'm pretty sure every time an undead player pops will of the forsaken, Jesus curls into a ball and cries. Alliance need some pvp racial love.

LoDownM
11-30-2006, 05:21 PM
If every Alliance player would reroll a warlock, hunter, or mage after the patch/expansion, Alliance would never lose, ever.

RBM
11-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't know, dude. I think the horde racials, particularly the giant upcoming buff to the orc activatable +dmg ability will generally always give the edge to the horde in pvp. Granted, there will be plenty of good alliance teams that will mop the floor with most of their competition, but I think all in all horde have the advantage currently and their crutch arguement of alliance being better at PVE because they have paladins is coming to an end real soon.

LoDownM
11-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Gonna get alot worse then it ever was once the expansion comes out. Rogue use's sprint, gets inbetween the pally and priest that's healing, aoe silence.

The only racial that bothers my hunter is warstomp. Can't trinket out of frostshock, then warstomp, no kiting then.

RP
12-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Man, I enjoy pvp in general but I'm sick of how completely terrible alliance PUGs are compared to horde PUGs. People go on about how the alliance players are generally younger, but I'm beginning to feel like half the alliance have down syndrome.

Also I'm pretty sure every time an undead player pops will of the forsaken, Jesus curls into a ball and cries. Alliance need some pvp racial love.

I'm sick of chasing someone into the tunnel, getting caught in a Hunter's snare trap. Then dodging 30 snare totems. Its like, whats the fucking point of trying. Either take druids away from them, or give us shamans. One of the fucking other. When a druid can run down the middle with 2 shamans throwing totems and mages frost nova, its over. Horde win WSG everytime. I thought it was just 10-19. I was wrong. I'm lvl 51 now and its been the same thing every lvl. Horde dominate, Alliance seems to go from 10 to 5 players, even though it says theirs 10 players. Its just brutal. Its embarressing.

LoDownM
12-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Alliance get shamans in the expansion. It wouldn't be a problem if 9/10 paladins weren't loldpsadin, and 70% of the people who play a paladin new how to play a paladin in pvp. My paladin is 58, and i've out healed 3 people hitting our warrior tring to get the flag back in the 50-59 bracket.

V
12-01-2006, 01:51 AM
why don't you guys just roll horde then. oh wait they're "ugly" :roll:

anyway alliance have fear ward which is insanely useful in PvE.. so you do have some racial love

LoDownM
12-01-2006, 01:55 AM
I have an undead priest I was working on before I decided to quit until TBC comes out and let my account expire.

Silent
12-01-2006, 02:28 AM
why don't you guys just roll horde then. oh wait they're "ugly" :roll:

anyway alliance have fear ward which is insanely useful in PvE.. so you do have some racial love

Some of us have put over 100 days /played time and 1000s of gold into our alliance chars, we shouldnt have to reroll because Blizz wont give us a good fucking pvp racial.

V
12-01-2006, 05:52 AM
my UD mage says hi

RP
12-01-2006, 06:17 AM
I'll start a Horde with all of you on any server. Preferably Stromrage, because Horde on that server are no where along. I think theirs like 2 progressive Horde guilds and i dont think either have made it past MC.

Let me know. I wouldnt mind setting up a little ventrilo action and we can Horde it up for a month or two.

V
12-01-2006, 09:44 AM
why would you want to be in a guild that hasn't even cleared MC =\

I'm in a nefarian guild :)

RP
12-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Whats a nefarian guild?

LoDownM
12-01-2006, 12:47 PM
BWL(Blackwing Lair). Never heard it called a "nef guild."

Horde guilds on Deathwing suck now, the best horde guild on it transfered to a different battle group because they wanted more challenging pvp. There's like 1 guild making Naxx progress now, all the other ones are in AQ40 still, where as, Alliance has 11 guilds in Naxx.

Silent
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
I'd be willing to reroll horde with you guys if we all want to roll together, never really done that.

Raiding is pointless right now, bust your ass for gear that will be obsolete in a month and a half, I don't really see the point.

V
12-02-2006, 12:26 AM
BWL(Blackwing Lair). Never heard it called a "nef guild."
Just didn't want to type out "a guild who has downed nefarian"

there's a couple of horde guilds with naxx progress on my server. I've seen some people in full T3

LoDownM
12-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Impossible, since Kel'Thuzad drops the ring. And I know not that many guilds have killed him.

Silent
12-02-2006, 02:25 AM
I dont think any US horde guilds have killed him yet, maybe I'm wrong.

LoDownM
12-02-2006, 02:31 AM
I think there's been 2 US Kel'Thuzad kills.

Silent
12-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Horde or total? I only know of 2 alliance guilds that have killed him, Death & Taxes, and Afterlife.

LoDownM
12-02-2006, 02:39 AM
Total, it might be higher, it's been awhile since i've looked.

V
12-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Impossible, since Kel'Thuzad drops the ring. And I know not that many guilds have killed him.
sorry i meant the full set besides the ring... just the 8 pieces of armor

RP
12-02-2006, 02:49 AM
I'm having a problem with my WOW. I dont know if i need to reformat or if its my video card. I was playing fine with no problems at all, then all of sudden i crashed and everytime i try to log on now, i get past the charachter select screen, on the loading tip screen it freezes after through loading and sometimes gives me a blue screen and totally crashes my computer.

I'm not sure what i'll do. Probably reformat the whole damn thing and see how it works. If it still doesnt work then i'll assume that my video card is shit.

But anyways, yah i'll roll a horde charachter. Someone name the server. We can make a guild. Call it TPWW or something. I'd prefer to be a Shaman or Priest. But i'll roll whatever works best with the rest of the guys.

LoDownM
12-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Do you get an error message ever? I was having problems last year around this time with WoW, was my ram tho.

RP
12-02-2006, 02:55 AM
It might be my RAM also, not for sure though. This computer is brand new and i've downloadeda junk load of stuff. I havent added another stick of ram yet and the vid card ( works great ) is onboard.

Silent
12-02-2006, 03:43 AM
You get a BSOD every time you load up WoW?

road doggy dogg
12-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Finally new patch coming Tuesday. Can't wait for the reworked honor system. I might have to carebear it up and get a piece or two of upgraded gear.

Did just get my Qiraj Acolyte Staff tho', so that's nice.

RP
12-02-2006, 04:01 AM
You get a BSOD every time you load up WoW?

BSOD?

road doggy dogg
12-02-2006, 04:03 AM
blue screen o' death

RP
12-02-2006, 04:06 AM
I'm either getting that or its never coming out of my loading screen.

Also i tried repairing files. It says that my Backround patch file or something is missing one and it wont let me patch it. I dont even know.

But yah i'm getting the BSOD. What do i do?

Silent
12-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Have you tried reinstalling? If you don't have the CDs anymore, here: http://www.fileplanet.com/163517/160000/fileinfo/World-of-Warcraft---Trial-Client

Other then that... I would try reinstalling drivers for your video card and sound card. Could be also that something is corrupt, but I'm not sure. Does your computer have any problems with other games or is it just WoW?

RP
12-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Have you tried reinstalling? If you don't have the CDs anymore, here: http://www.fileplanet.com/163517/160000/fileinfo/World-of-Warcraft---Trial-Client

Other then that... I would try reinstalling drivers for your video card and sound card. Could be also that something is corrupt, but I'm not sure. Does your computer have any problems with other games or is it just WoW?

I have reinstalled, and now its telling me, when i repair, that theirs something so wrong with WOW that it cant even uninstall. So i think i'll have to reformat.

Silent
12-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Ouch can't be good... What about just deleting the WoW folder? Maybe even install it in a different directory.

RP
12-03-2006, 02:11 AM
deleted the interface, wbd, wtf folders and it kepy making multiple folders for those once i tried to repatch. I think i got a virus or something. I'm not sure, but i was headed doing the Searing Gorge key quest and just as i got to the gate i crashed.

V
12-03-2006, 03:47 PM
WoW recreates those folders on it's own... i'd back up the addons, wdb and wtf, delete the entire wow fodler and whatever you can find on the registry and then re-install the game

Son of Snake
12-04-2006, 12:51 PM
blue screen o' death

Tonervin. Hit me up on MSN or IM when you guys start doing something again. I logged in for like 2 weeks and nobody wanted to do shit. Couldn't even get Onyxia going. Just gonna chill playing with some friends from my other servers until BC comes and the guild is more active.

RP
12-05-2006, 12:50 AM
reformated. But installed the wrong driver. So when i get home today i'll install the right one. Hopefully it works.

Y2Ant
12-05-2006, 05:41 AM
I'm going to be bored shitless until the realms come back up, then it's PvP time.

RP
12-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Yah, hopefully my shit is fixed by then.

Silent
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm going to be bored shitless until the realms come back up, then it's PvP time.

Same here.

V
12-05-2006, 04:04 PM
fucking hell extended 4 hours, it's already been 12 :mad:

LoDownM
12-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Hey, atleast you can play in 4 hours. I have to wait until I have fucking money. Unless...one of you has a spare unused gamecard laying around :shifty:

V
12-05-2006, 07:18 PM
nah i can't, although i probably will

2e xams thursday 1 friday.... /dies

road doggy dogg
12-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Tonervin. Hit me up on MSN or IM when you guys start doing something again. I logged in for like 2 weeks and nobody wanted to do shit. Couldn't even get Onyxia going. Just gonna chill playing with some friends from my other servers until BC comes and the guild is more active.

I don't have your MSN or AIM Dusto. :( I have your one WoW AIM name, dunno if you use that one or not though. You never logged on it so I buh-leted it off mine list. :'(

And yeah I've been incredibly bored with this new guild. With the new patch though people are actually logging on their mains. But everybody's doing BGs now nad I really have no desire to play in them atm so I'm taking a couple days break.

Warlocks and Hunters are so disgusting there's no words for it.

road doggy dogg
12-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey, atleast you can play in 4 hours. I have to wait until I have fucking money. Unless...one of you has a spare unused gamecard laying around :shifty:

You can play on mine account for a bit if you want, just don't fuck around with my monies and let people know it's not me on :rant:

LoDownM
12-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Nah it's cool. A friend of mine is letting me play on his accounts. Not really a big fan of playing on others accounts cuz I don't wanna change all the buttons around, but atleast I get to talk to the people I know.

LoDownM
12-10-2006, 01:37 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0WxrEmZlvE

It's like, an orgasm for my eyes.

Silent
12-10-2006, 03:36 PM
That was very cool, can't wait to see it in good quality.

LoDownM
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I tried to find one earlier that wasn't a cam.

Illidan :love:

Silent
12-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I liked the polymorph part, that was funny.

RBM
12-10-2006, 11:28 PM
All the video did was make me wish they were working on new games. Also, it makes me wish they would make a fucking feature film with their CGI crew already.

Silent
12-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Yeah honestly they should make their upcoming Warcraft movie CGI not live action like they have said it will be. I don't think they would have to worry about it not doing well in the theaters because they pretty much have a guaranteed audience of everyone who subscribes to WoW as well as fans of the other games.

*shrug*

Son of Snake
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
And yeah I've been incredibly bored with this new guild. With the new patch though people are actually logging on their mains. But everybody's doing BGs now nad I really have no desire to play in them atm so I'm taking a couple days break.

Its the same everywhere. With the exceptions of the very few guilds dedicated to content most everyone is in BG's now. The marks are ridiculously easy to get horde side. I already have 100 wsg and AB marks with like a week's work on one of my guys. AV will be another story altogether.

This new patch added a few things, but imo they need to vamp up everyone's hitpoints or tone down the weapons/damage a bit. Prior to trading him my feral druid had 8700 hp's in bear form and 7500 armor self buffed. That he could be 1 or 2 shot by dps classes with that much is ridiculous. PVP is lacking in that respect. Every group pvp fight is now a stunlock fest. Keep the guy from being able to do anything until he's dead or hit him so hard he could die twice with a bolt.

If a fight could last long enough to actually use more than 2 abilities, pvp would have stayed as fun as it was back in the 30's brackets. Last I looked its not getting any better. E'T has one of the few U.S. guilds to have killed Kel. We got a lootlink available from their first few kills, and one of the daggers has the same DPS as my 2hand tier 2 mace Herald of Woe (which from memory is like 71-73dps) A fight against that rogue will be . . . fun :n:

V
12-13-2006, 12:52 AM
well they nerfed honor gain by 30% with today's maintanance

In Soviet Russia, YOU nerf BLIZZ

Silent
12-13-2006, 01:08 AM
It was way too easy to get the GM stuff. Not that it matters much with the expansion coming in a month.

V
12-13-2006, 01:09 AM
yeah but i'm annoyed, due to switching servers i'm only 55... was 51 when the patch came out. if i pvp'd instead of leveling up I could have easily gotten a high warlord 2h axe and at least one set of the armor

it's going to take nearly twice as long now :(

LoDownM
12-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Nerfed honor gain more? wth, the max I ever got on the ptr or on my friends mage was 11 honor a kill. :wtf: gg blizzard.

RP
12-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Honor needed to be nerfed. I've seen people with full GM's gear and stuff.. Pretty nuts considering that gear is about equivlant to 1.5 to teir 2 gear or something. ( Correct me if im wrong ).

RP
12-13-2006, 03:21 AM
I'm hearing feral druids can out DPS full t2 rogues in raids now. Thats rediculous.

P.S Gohan, im 53, catching up loser.

V
12-13-2006, 03:28 AM
lol rectal, i'm the one who caught up to you, I was 51 3 days ago and i have exams :)

i had a 60 warrior on a euro server but started a new char sometime near the end of november on an american one for better raid times

Silent
12-13-2006, 04:05 AM
Me and mitch been playing a bit on Amun'thul (or whatever that oceanic server is) got like a 11 druid there now.

Y2Ant
12-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Come to Firetree.

LoDownM
12-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Honor needed to be nerfed. I've seen people with full GM's gear and stuff.. Pretty nuts considering that gear is about equivlant to 1.5 to teir 2 gear or something. ( Correct me if im wrong ).

Druids have been able to do that for awhile. It just took convincing the rogues to pass on leather drops and such.

LoDownM
12-14-2006, 02:19 AM
http://www.spiketv.com/events/vga2006/simulcast.html

Much better without the cam.

Silent
12-15-2006, 09:43 PM
So I just got another beta invite in the mail... :o

LoDownM
12-16-2006, 12:29 AM
OMG GIMMIE

mitchables
12-16-2006, 12:35 AM
Me and mitch been playing a bit on Amun'thul (or whatever that oceanic server is) got like a 11 druid there now.

Yeah, having just got broadband, I am finally able to join in the immense greatness that is WoW. I love this game. :'(

RP
12-16-2006, 12:37 AM
COME PLAY STORMRAGE YOU GAYS

Silent
12-16-2006, 01:40 AM
COME PLAY STORMRAGE YOU GAYS

I know I've asked you before but are you playing horde or alliance?

RP
12-16-2006, 05:31 AM
I know I've asked you before but are you playing horde or alliance?

Alliance and i have a lvl 11 Priest i'm gunna gear up and do shit with. So i'm ready when you are.

Silent
12-16-2006, 03:41 PM
You got any 60s on that server? Or high levels anyway, I might be able to transfer my druid there in a month or so. I don't really want to make a new character with the expansion so close though. :p

RP
12-16-2006, 11:20 PM
I got a 53 rogue

road doggy dogg
12-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Its the same everywhere. With the exceptions of the very few guilds dedicated to content most everyone is in BG's now. The marks are ridiculously easy to get horde side. I already have 100 wsg and AB marks with like a week's work on one of my guys. AV will be another story altogether.

This new patch added a few things, but imo they need to vamp up everyone's hitpoints or tone down the weapons/damage a bit. Prior to trading him my feral druid had 8700 hp's in bear form and 7500 armor self buffed. That he could be 1 or 2 shot by dps classes with that much is ridiculous. PVP is lacking in that respect. Every group pvp fight is now a stunlock fest. Keep the guy from being able to do anything until he's dead or hit him so hard he could die twice with a bolt.

If a fight could last long enough to actually use more than 2 abilities, pvp would have stayed as fun as it was back in the 30's brackets. Last I looked its not getting any better. E'T has one of the few U.S. guilds to have killed Kel. We got a lootlink available from their first few kills, and one of the daggers has the same DPS as my 2hand tier 2 mace Herald of Woe (which from memory is like 71-73dps) A fight against that rogue will be . . . fun :n:

Well that's just it; the new talent trees are balanced FOR BC when people DO have level 70 gear and stamina out the ass. This one-two month period between now and then is just like "yeh it'll suck but just hold on till BC hits". Better for people to adapt to the changes and feel slightly overpowered now, than have it all hit at once with BC in January.

Marks are easy to get, people have been trashing them by the hundreds already. AV marks are remarkably quick to get if you play right. Dunno if it's the same elsewhere but when we queue up as a guild and get 10ish or so in an AV we can win it in < 15 minutes (longer if we prolong it to actually get honor). Marks are easy to get, honor is just tough with the nerfs (rightfully so imo).

But yes, everyone can two-shot everyone now, but it'll change once BC goes live.

Silent
12-17-2006, 03:33 AM
Well said RDD, the official WoW forums could use that kind of logic. :o

RP
12-17-2006, 03:38 AM
I'm only a 53 rogue and tbh. I can really fuck some people up. I'm Seal Fate Dagger build and cant wait to get 2 GM daggers. I really just Que up in a instance and stealth around popping people. The only time i get 2 shotted is if i'm fighting a warrior, pally or druid and some mage, lock or preist comes up from behind and starts casting on me. Then i'm fucked, but the best thing about being a rogue is that i can stealth up and pick and choose my battles.

CS>BS>SS>Evis>KS or basically any combination of those with Gouge too and i can fuck someone up big time. Even a lvl 59, if i catch them alone and stay stealthed. I cant wait for lvl 60 and GM Daggers + Mutilate... I'll be destroying people, but i'm still not sure how/ or if Backstab is suppose to work with Mutilate. But i'll cross that bridge when i get there.

LoDownM
12-17-2006, 04:01 AM
lol rogues, say hello to my hunter ;)

RP
12-17-2006, 04:16 AM
Your hunter is shit. They rarely phase me unless i run through a trap or something. If/when vanish is working again, i'll be fine.

LoDownM
12-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Your server must be full of idiot hunters then. Hunters should destroy rogues 85% of the time.

RP
12-17-2006, 07:04 AM
See, i dont understand that at all. I was told that once i get to lvl 40+, i'll be fucked by hunters, but maybe i just know how to play my class. I dunno. I dont even give hunters a chance for seperation, which to me seems to be the main deal with Hunters vs Rogues. When i pvp at all, i'm stealthed almost 90% of the time. Ofcourse some people see through stealth and Vanish is broke, but i'm pretty damn good at staying undetectable. That said, if i get a jump on a Hunter, its over. I dont even care about the pet. I'll Ambush and then gouge, backstab , SS SS KS. By that time i've stunned you enough to where you havent gotten a whole lot of damage on me and i've gotten a whole lot of damage on you or possibly even killed you. If i havent killed you by then you can rest assure you'll be dead cause i always use my cripple poisons to keep casters and hunters from seperating from me once i get the drop on them.

Sure if you catch me wondering around or finishing off someone, you'd probably own me. Cause once i'm snared, i'm fucked by your arrows and my Vanish seems to broken after this latest patch so yah. But i rarely get caught out in the middle of nowhere without some sort of protection or being really carefull. Which is why i dont understand the fuss from rogues about hunters. I dont really have much of a problem aside from snare traps.

Silent
12-17-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm impressed you are such a big fan of your rogue considering they have been broken for over a year.. Blizzard has never gotten that class right.

RP
12-18-2006, 03:58 AM
This last patch was a nice step. Apparantly CoS is trainable and lvl 66 from what i hear. So i can go Mutilate and then train CoS.

I dont see how the class it broken. I'm saying, compared to other players in the instances, i'm not that far behind with just skill alone. I dont have amazing geat but it is 80% blue items. I guess i just now how to play the class. I dont know.

I'm not gunna bitch and complain until something gets changed, i'll just find a better way to get around my problems. Thats what i've done since i've played. I'm positive, based on what i've read, that 50% of the rogues that piss and moan, just need to learn to play the class better, cause i'm lvl 53 and i do just fine against people 3-5 lvls higher then me. I'm not dominant by any means, but most rogues will have you believe that they cant compete cause there class is unbalanced. I dont buy that . I think the class could use some tweaking, but if you know all your abilities and use them well and timely. Anyone can be good at pvp with a rogue.

Silent
12-18-2006, 06:03 AM
Well said. Rogues aren't nearly as.. whiney as they used to be.

That title definitely goes to Priests, Druids, and anyone loses to a warlock. :p

road doggy dogg
12-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Warlocks are still, and will always be, ezmode trash. Even moreso than Hunters ever were.

That being said, without a Felpuppy they're not so bad.

RP
12-18-2006, 06:55 AM
Warlocks are rediculous. When you can fear someone and dot them to death before fear even breaks, you're rediculously easy.

But if i sneak up on a warlock and have my trinkey available, its over. I'll kill them in a matter of seconds with my dps burst. I might even kill them without the trinket, but if i dont have the trinkey and they catch me off guard.. i just quit..lol

RP
12-18-2006, 06:58 AM
Warlocks are whining more then Rogues ever whined. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but there are warlocks that are literally pissed off so bad, that we got CoS. I'm they are insanely pissed and i'm laughing my ass off cause they always told us to stop bitching. Theirs like 10 " NERF COS " threads on the rogue website from cry baby rogues. Its like for got sakes dude, you're the most powerful class in pvp and you're bitching cause we get a coold down that makes it where you cant kill us before fear wears. Get a life asshole warlocks.

V
12-18-2006, 07:40 AM
level 59 now and i think i'm going to stick to it because i can actually killl everyone in wsg/ab

i was fury on my old warrior but the new arms talents are just... :drool:

Silent
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Naw RP.. there still way more threads complaining about warlocks then there are of locks complaining about other stuff. Priests need to sthu right now though, they are being really childish. :o

Gohan, yeah, I like warrior talents, but most of the "oldschool" warriors are pissed off at the class right now and are rerolling, I still think it's fun though. I have a 43 twinked out warrior with 2x Flurry Axe w/ Crusader that's so fun to play.

RP
12-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Are you transfering that druid yet, cause i'll be back on and playing on thursday and i need a healer to help me hardcore it to lvl 60. :shifty:

road doggy dogg
12-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Warlocks are whining more then Rogues ever whined. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but there are warlocks that are literally pissed off so bad, that we got CoS. I'm they are insanely pissed and i'm laughing my ass off cause they always told us to stop bitching. Theirs like 10 " NERF COS " threads on the rogue website from cry baby rogues. Its like for got sakes dude, you're the most powerful class in pvp and you're bitching cause we get a coold down that makes it where you cant kill us before fear wears. Get a life asshole warlocks.

Nobody takes warlocks whining seriously. Or at least, they shouldn't. Class is such a joke, one of my guildies had his daughter playing his account and she was killing people on his warlock. Fear dot cheesecoil dot fear seduce (if necessary) fear dot etc.

Silent
12-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Unfortunately all my transfers are still on "cooldown" until mid January. I have a few different characters I may be able to transfer, maybe my pally or my druid, depends. My druid is all feral spec right now so you aren't getting heals though beeyotch! :p

RP
12-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Fuck feral spec. Restro motherfucker

road doggy dogg
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM
As long as you're not balance. Balance druids are the biggest waste of bandwidth alive.

RBM
12-20-2006, 03:24 PM
HEY. Ribbum is balance. =( Feral is out of the question as I dont' want to collect feral gear plus I have a 49 rogue twink that is probably more fun than feral anyways.

Healing... no thnx. 2 years and done with not being able to pvp effectively at all.

Balance is pretty dumb but it's kinda fun. I have trash gear atm, but he's the closest thing I have to a nuker atm. 1700 Starfire crits and fairly consistent strings of 600 damage moonfire crits along with treants. Plus I can /dance better than all of you.

Silent
12-20-2006, 04:01 PM
The treants are good but most druids just moonfire spam still. Gets me mad. :mad:

LoDownM
12-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Thats why I :heart: silencing shot :D

Do that, arcane shot, viper sting, scatter shot if they go to heal, trap, aimed shot, multishot. You recived 8 honor.

This is of course, assuming, atleast 1/3 of those shots crit.

RBM
12-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes yes. We all know how ridiculous hunters are. =p

LoDownM
12-20-2006, 08:19 PM
:p

Silent
12-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Lodown I hope you are enjoying the beta.

Ive been playing Vanguard beta, oooohh yeah baby, not quite a "WoW Killer" but very cool nonetheless.

LoDownM
12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I am. I can't wait till the expansion comes out. I haven't played on the live servers in 3 days :p

road doggy dogg
12-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Beta's fun and all but there's not much to do for someone like me who doesn't want to level in it, only to have to re-do it all once BC goes live. -_- Cool seeing Outland though, but I haven't explored too too much, to spoil anything.

Silent
12-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Beta's fun and all but there's not much to do for someone like me who doesn't want to level in it, only to have to re-do it all once BC goes live. -_- Cool seeing Outland though, but I haven't explored too too much, to spoil anything.

Yeah, I got to 61 but stopped there because it's going to be bad enough doing it with all my 60s in live. :o I will probably only level my main first and it will be a long time before I get to the others though..

Son of Snake
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
level 59 now and i think i'm going to stick to it because i can actually killl everyone in wsg/ab

i was fury on my old warrior but the new arms talents are just... :drool:

I used to put down this type of thinking, but this is the right idea if you're not raid / guild centric. I've got a few geared out characters in good guilds. With the gear and my team 60 pvp is a blast. Playing the same class ungeared (ungeared being scholo/strat/UBRS blue gear) = an immense waste of time and void of fun. You're 1500-3000 Mindblast spell that's killer in 50-59 will be laughed off by someone with Dreadnaught. No amount of skill, really nothing short of a lag spike is going to even up the fight.

LoDownM
12-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I got to 61 but stopped there because it's going to be bad enough doing it with all my 60s in live. :o I will probably only level my main first and it will be a long time before I get to the others though..

On of the reason's i'm into is because i'll know where all the quest mobs are, the area they're in, and be able to find the best places to farm.

V
01-07-2007, 02:56 PM
the PvP system is kinda lame tbh, people spent months and months getting their Tier 2 gear, which is basically PvP equivalent (or hell PvP may even be better) so unless you're in a naxx guild everyone and their grandmother will have gear as good as you. I'm already 4/6 High Warlord (almost 5/6), I just hit 60 a few days ago and I barely play.

It kinda makes farming blue tank gear in strat/scholo/ubrs pointless because even though the PvP gear is DPS gear it's still better for tanking than the blue tanking sets.

LoDownM
01-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Farming tank gear in the pre-mc instances has been worthless since Dire Maul came out tbh.

And god, how can the hunter sets in TBC look so bad ass, but paladins get shitted on...

V
01-07-2007, 03:06 PM
well you can't expect to run into MC and tank lucifron in green gear can you? Unless you're in a guild who's carrying you through everything of course, but yeah.

Back when I was on euro-alliance I chose a guild who was just starting MC so I could experience progression and I had to get good pre-MC gear considering MC could only be done once a week and the loot was shared with the guild.

LoDownM
01-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Dire Maul blues are better then the other 5 mans and 10man instance blues for tanking. At most you'd need 2 or 3 pieces of tier 0.

Dark-Slicer Diago
01-09-2007, 01:01 PM
anybody else have more trouble then usual on Tuesdays? I can't even login today

LoDownM
01-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Haven't even tried yet.

Silent
01-10-2007, 02:46 AM
Well apparently Blizz amended their ToS/EULA today and it is now against the rules to log in from other countries except USA, Canada, and a few others..

Good luck Ant. :o

LoDownM
01-10-2007, 03:03 AM
That's pretty fucked up...

Silent
01-16-2007, 03:17 PM
So The Burning Crusade is out, I won't be getting it until the 19th though, because I need to transfer my warrior and mage to my other account first..

Anyone get it yet?

LoDownM
01-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Hopefully today, if not tomorrow.

Fenix122
01-16-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm going to Best Buy today so i think i'll pick it up

Silent
01-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Whoa, for some reason I can transfer my characters now, instead of the 19th :o

Guess I'm gonna head out to Walmart today and look for a copy. :D

LoDownM
01-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Get me one :(

Silent
01-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Walmart had 3 Collector's Editions left, awesome. Installing now :cool:

RP
01-17-2007, 03:23 AM
~ Jerking myself ~

I heard they will be doing free charachter trasnfers soon or something. Anyone hear this? Anyone interested in getting on the same server?

LoDownM
01-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Installing now :cool:

Fenix122
01-17-2007, 10:34 PM
i've really got to switch my characters to a different server. shadowsong is full everytime i go on and waiting 20 min to get in is annoying

RP
01-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Yep.. same with stormrage. Had a 40 minute wait to get on last night. Totally dumb.

Silent
01-18-2007, 02:59 AM
I moved to Trollbane, kind of nice having the server completely empty.. I'm often alone in zones, even orgrimmar sometimes.

Only thing that sucks is that everyone is in Outlands, Azeroth is lonely, and I'm only level 49. :(

Silent
01-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Metaphysic from the guild <Afterlife> on Cenarius (my old realm) has hit level 70 already, first person on US servers to do it..

I'm not even 1/8th to 61 yet. Jesus.

Fenix122
01-18-2007, 10:56 PM
i don't even have a char over level 20 because i get bored with them too quick..but that could just be because i never group

Silent
01-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Which classes have you tried?

Fenix122
01-18-2007, 11:45 PM
i think i've done all of them except priest

Xero
01-18-2007, 11:54 PM
I got my Priest to 38 or so (holy). Quite a good experience because I can almost always find a group but right now it's dragging because soloing is a bitch so I have been mainly doing SM. I'm considering transferring him when I get the expansion, but don't know where yet.

Haven't really played in a while, but will probably start up again very soon.

Silent
01-19-2007, 12:51 AM
What faction/realm were you on Xero?

LoDownM
01-19-2007, 05:36 AM
Metaphysic from the guild <Afterlife> on Cenarius (my old realm) has hit level 70 already, first person on US servers to do it..

I'm not even 1/8th to 61 yet. Jesus.

I'm 2 bars from 63, had to stop tho, couldn't keep my eyes open anymore lol.

Xero
01-19-2007, 10:28 AM
What faction/realm were you on Xero?
Alliance/Steamwheedle Cartel.

Silent
01-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Alliance/Steamwheedle Cartel.

Ah cool, played on that realm the first couple of days it was up but didn't keep it up.

Silent
01-22-2007, 06:16 PM
I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to a member on rupture.com? I'd love an invite to it..

DarkAngel
01-23-2007, 11:53 AM
:heart:

RP
01-23-2007, 12:45 PM
I wish servers would come up so i can play my heart out some more. Damn i love this expansion.

Y2Ant
01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
dunno if the ToS changed or what but i've had no trouble logging in still :o

RP
01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm in.

Xero
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Been in for a while.

Got a BE Warlock to 20 over the past few days on a relatively new server (one of the servers that came out just before the expansion).

Silent
01-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I think they may have revised the TOS to take that out Ant, not sure.

V
01-25-2007, 12:22 AM
Level 66

damn school :(

LoDownM
01-25-2007, 05:12 AM
Gonna hit 70 tonight :cool:, half way there right now but going to bed. Not gonna have the money for the epic flying mount training, fat kid mount here I come :'(

Silent
01-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Level 53 >.<

V
01-27-2007, 03:41 PM
ding 67 :o

Fenix122
01-27-2007, 07:18 PM
ding 17:shifty: ....:'(

Xero
01-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Ding 23... :shifty:

LoDownM
01-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Ding 70, 2 days ago.

mitchables
01-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Since it's a dingfest in here, ding 35. :heart:

RBM
01-27-2007, 09:45 PM
32 for my dranei shaman. And I've lost the will to play. Or i've gained the will to do something that doesn't involve my computer. However you want to look at it.

Silent
01-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Warriors are garbage atm. :(

RP
01-28-2007, 03:06 AM
lol i've had the expansion since a week after it came out and i'm only 61. I'm very slow.

LoDownM
01-28-2007, 05:34 AM
http://www.geocities.com/lodownm_pb/70.jpg

Hawtness :cool:

RP
01-28-2007, 06:29 AM
OMGZOR transfer and give me some gold man geez. You guys need to come to stormrage or we need to get on the same server and start our own guild. Its not like we need a ton of people anymore sense the highest amount of people you can have on a raid is 25.

Also, i havent even done any other instance other then Ramparts. I've been to the place where you choose your faction ( i chose scryer cause i'm a dagger rogue ), but theirs so many quest to be don in HH and HP that i havent really moved up. Plus i'm only 61 so..

V
01-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I am "most likely" starting my own guild with a couple of friends on Eonar, horde side.

LoDownM
01-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Im not leaving Deathwing.

LoDownM
01-29-2007, 02:49 AM
RP, your only 61, by the time your 69 you'll have 900g+.

RP
01-29-2007, 06:08 AM
I go through repair bills like i used to go through throwing daggers man. Do you realise how many horrible ramparts groups there are. Its brutal. Its like everyone trying to go to one instance and half of them are flat out horrible at doing there job in that place. I've never seen so many warriors that just cant for some reason turn the last bosses mount away from the healers. Its incredible.

LoDownM
01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
World questing > instance grinding for leveling. And just go with your guild if its that bad.

Silent
01-29-2007, 02:44 PM
RP, Warriors are a completely broken class right now, don't completely blame them... It takes a highly skilled warrior to keep aggro now, and tanking multiple mobs is a pipe dream.

I'm putting my Warrior down until they fix the class, picked up my Paladin last night and am about 3/4 to 61.

V
01-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I easily hold agro on multiple mobs.... lrn2ThunderClap..

Anyway it's your own fault for going with PuGs RP, get into a guild and only go with people from your guild... When I was level 60 my guild groups cleared ramparts/blood furnace in 1 hour, and got ~70k xp doing it (not including quest hand ins)

btw ding 68 yesterday :)

LoDownM
01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
lol I hate my warrior, have since 1.11. I'll gladly sell the account it's on for two 2 month game cards :) Comes with hawt 43 feral druid action.

Silent
01-29-2007, 05:39 PM
The retardedly low rage gain is the big downfall of Warrs.

I'm semi interested in that deal LoDown :o

V
01-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I have talents put into everything that gives rage basically (anger management, endless rage, unbridled wrath) so i always have more rage than i know what to do with

Arms ftw

LoDownM
01-31-2007, 05:10 AM
The retardedly low rage gain is the big downfall of Warrs.

I'm semi interested in that deal LoDown :o

Seriously? Cuz, I was serious.

V
01-31-2007, 09:40 PM
ding 70 :o

Xero
02-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Ding 26 :$

Fenix122
02-01-2007, 04:37 PM
yeah...it's not a good idea to go to warsong gulch at lvl 20. last night i thought i'd give it a try to see what it was like and the lowest lvl on the alliance side was 25 and the only one i got a kill from. in conclusion, i got my ass handed to me and won't be going back until i'm at least 5 lvls higher.

V
02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I would never PvP unless I was level 19,29,39,49,59,69 or 70 :o

Silent
02-02-2007, 03:35 AM
I got all my PVP gear on my warrior at 46-47, but I was pretty twinked out.

LoDownM
02-02-2007, 04:32 AM
So Silent, about that warrior :shifty:

Silent
02-02-2007, 04:45 PM
I'll have to go to the store and get some gamecards, so give me a couple days and I should have em by then.

V
02-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Normally, I only ride on epic mounts.... but let's talk

LoDownM
02-07-2007, 01:33 AM
I can't stand these fucking 5 part attunement quests :mad:

V
02-07-2007, 02:52 AM
I just hope you know what you have to do to get attuned to mount hyjol

LoDownM
02-07-2007, 03:36 AM
I already know, I have the quest...

LoDownM
02-09-2007, 11:09 AM
You still wanna do that Silent?

Silent
02-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah, but I haven't been able to get any game cards, I guess everyone is buying them for TBC. :p Hang on to it a little longer and I'll try to get them soon enough.

LoDownM
02-09-2007, 11:29 PM
lol can't hold on, the account I actually use expires in 4 days!

Nah it's cool, I know how it is, I had to go to 5 differnt stores before I found one once.

V
02-10-2007, 12:16 AM
lrn2CreditCard?

El Fangel
02-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey Guys I just signed up and started playing, im on the Runetotem server, name is Ogruttk (Dwarf Warrior)

LoDownM
02-10-2007, 01:30 AM
lrn2CreditCard?

Once I l2not be late on credit payments. Anyone seen the Bill Paying Trainer?

Silent
02-11-2007, 04:35 AM
I've started to make comics.

http://www.lostsymphonies.net/comics/comic1-001.jpg

RP
02-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Once I l2not be late on credit payments. Anyone seen the Bill Paying Trainer?

He's in Scarlett Monastary

LoDownM
02-13-2007, 02:02 AM
2 Nights 3 Boss's down in Karazhan :cool:

Got loot both nights too :cool:

mitchables
02-18-2007, 09:00 PM
I've started to make comics.

http://www.lostsymphonies.net/comics/comic1-001.jpg

That was great :'(

Silent
02-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Heh, thanks Mitch. :o

Nark Order
02-20-2007, 01:45 PM
So, I'm on the fast track to 70 and then my GM tells us that he will not be taking any shamans into Karazhan whatsoever because he says they're broken. I'm pissed at the guild for the time being but am not going to give up WoW because I'm addicted...

So... looking for another server ATM. What are you all on? Where should I roll a new toon? And are you all on horde or alliance?