TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: #215
Eddie Guerrero 28 41.18%
The Rock 40 58.82%
Voters: 68. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #10
Aguakate
 
Aguakate's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,350
Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by What Would Kevin Do? View Post
Probably, because I enjoyed Eddie more. Austin was great in the ring before his neck injury, and his character was on fire early on with the Austin 3:16 spiel as well. After his injury though, Austin got insanely repetitive and boring in the ring. Plus, I got real sick of his gimmick in the end. Outside of his heel run, his gimmick never really changed, or evolved. It was essentially the same thing week in and week out.

So yeah, I probably would. Why? Because I enjoyed Eddie more. It's subjective. It's a subjective poll. People can't vote how they want to.
LOL "I'd vote for Eddie over Austin because I enjoyed Eddie more"...

...If Eddie was alive, I have a feeling this poll and all these statements would be different.
Aguakate is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®