09-09-2007, 11:32 PM
J-Lo

Kris P Lettus
09-09-2007, 11:35 PM
I loved him at Kenntucky..

Gonzo
09-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Disappointing to say the least...

Manning comes out looking very good, playing awesome. We have 4 injuries (same thing plagued us last year) and worst of all they are to very important starters. The offense looked pretty good, but the defense looked like swiss cheese. The defensive backfield played atrociously. Quite resilient if I may say for us to hang in as long as we did. Hopefully Manning, Jacobs and Umenyiora all are going to be playing come week 2.

VonErichLives
09-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Watch Jerious Norwood. Hes a future HOF person. And Jimmy Williams our FS, and our WR Adam Jennings

might want to hold off on those canton speaches.

WHY THE FUCK IS WARRICK DUNN STARTING I THOUGHT HE HAD BACK SURGERY HE IS A FUCKING OLD ASS 88 SPEED SLICK MOTHER FUCKER. JERIOUS NORWOOD DOESNT EVEN HAVE A CARRY YET. I WILL SHIT ON BOBBY PETRINO IF HE DOESN'T PUT MY MANS JERIOUS NORWOOD IN THE FUCKING GAME!!

Do us a favor? just stop posting! you're judging how a team should be run based on a video game....

really, isn't football too violent for a 12yr old to be watching anyway?

Good week #1, hit my teaser which made me happy.

A few suprises but nothing I didn't really expect so far. Well, didn't think ATL would be that bad against the Vikes, figured they'd be bad, but not that bad.

Expected Hou to be good and KC to be bad, but didn't think it would be that drastic.

CHI played SD better then I thought they would, that D is sick!

Didn't think STL would go down to Carolina.

and of course P-A-T-S!!!!

honestly, expected it to be much closer, that offense looks sick, all those targets for Brady and using the pass to set the run.

Boomer
09-09-2007, 11:47 PM
I knew the Falcons were going to be bad, but damn.

Edit: Haha...VEL beat me to it

Kris P Lettus
09-09-2007, 11:50 PM
ALL BOUT DEM ATL FALCONZZZZZ

Boomer
09-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Just be happy the Saints pretty much win the division this year by default...not that they wouldn't be good enough to win it if they had some competition.

Jerichoholic
09-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Random Thoughts.

I miss the skinny, rookie, Roy Williams that had Darren Woodson telling him what to do. That guy ruled.

In hindsight I'm glad they gave Terrence Newman the night off, and I kind of hope they do next week as well, because I doubt we will need him to beat Miami. I can't wait for him to be healthy and be able to open up a little more on the pressure. Also I thought Reeves did OK, and if he wasn't against a 6-6 reciever he has no chance to press against, he could even upgrade to good.

I love Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd, but still have sadness in my heart that Terry Glenn might have to retire.

Losing J-Ferg for the year hurts our run defense a lot, but Jay Ratliff has been getting much better penetration on pass plays, so hopefully it won't hurt too much.

Jason Witten and his Farmer's Tan :love:

Tony Romo. :love:

Marion Barber III :love::love::love: I"ve always been a big fan of Julius Jones, and wanted him to suceed, but he just can't seem to do anything but run into his lineman's ass the past two years, while MBIII just continues to tear it up.

Dunno, really pumped about our Offense right now, and if we can get Newman back close to 100 percent I think we will have a good enough defense to do well this year.

Nervous Ferret
09-10-2007, 01:28 AM
lol jets fans booing when Pennington got hurt, poor guy. He'll bounce back and win Comeback player of the year again

Although if Kellen Clemens is going to be a top 5QB of all time within the next ten years he better start playing soon :-\

On to Baltimore where we will probably get shut out, then the season begins

SammyG
09-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Is it week 2 yet? :(

SammyG
09-10-2007, 03:11 PM
The Pats are such a class act.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

Gonzo
09-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Interesting...

SammyG
09-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I hate the Patriots with a passion.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-10-2007, 04:03 PM
lol yeah alright

NY Jets = :'(

Skippord
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
lol at the Patriots being a bunch of cheaters

Bill Belichek is the biggest prick in the world

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Stima, come on, this isnt even the 1st time the Pats have gotten caught doing this..

Loose Cannon
09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Tom Brady uses cheat codes. what a dick.

RP
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Well we now know how the Patriots stifle there opponents to win Superbowls now dont we. Aside from all the HGH they use, that is. Pretty fucking pathetic.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-10-2007, 05:40 PM
lol yeah alright

NY Jets = :'(

This.

D Mac
09-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Expected Hou to be good and KC to be bad, but didn't think it would be that drastic.

:(

Gonzo
09-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Eli may be out for a month. Heard it on the radio and just checked it out. Chris Mortenson reported a month, slightly separated shoulder. The Giants.com website reported a contusion, and lists him day to day. Don't know who to believe. Eli plays like a fucking champ and this happens. I'm gonna go slit my wrists in the bath tub.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Eli may be out for a month. Heard it on the radio and just checked it out. Chris Mortenson reported a month, slightly separated shoulder. The Giants.com website reported a contusion, and lists him day to day. Don't know who to believe. Eli plays like a fucking champ and this happens. I'm gonna go slit my wrists in the bath tub.

THAT is shitty. I wouldn't even really consider myself a Giants fan, but out of the NFC East, they'd be my team to go to. I think they've underperformed the last couple of years, and can really play better than what they've shown. Not making excuses really, but I think a lot of their losses are circumstancial. Eli's loss...Ugh. Even so, it doesn't mean they're out yet.

RP
09-10-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm watching this Bengals/ Ravens game for one reason and one reason only. Chad Johnson.

NFL needs to lighten up. I'm as hardcore of a Colts fan as there gets and i dont like anyone else accept....Chad Johnson. I'll watch Chad Johnson cause he's so damn fun. He's not a dick. He's not a thug. He just has fun. Let the man have fun for fuck sakes. He's one of the best recievers in the league and he's a class entertainer. I love the guy and that never comes out of my mouth about someone not on the Colts. I LOVE CHAD JOHNSON.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
lol @ the jacket Johnson wore

UmbrellaCorporation
09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
still....Go Ravens!

Supreme Olajuwon
09-10-2007, 08:10 PM
The jacket was funny but he hyped it up too much. If he would've just let it go and then did it would've been a whole lot funnier. Still, Ravens backfield needs some stickum.

SammyG
09-10-2007, 08:35 PM
lol, I love Chad Johnson as well.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
THAT'S HOW YOU NIGGAS PLAY DEFENSE

RP
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
The funniest part of the jacket was that ESPN actually stayed with it from the point of the touchdown like it was a normal thing to cover ROFL. Plus the size of the jacket. He looked like the Godfather. lmao. I love this guy.

RP
09-10-2007, 09:44 PM
They just said Ray Lewis is playing with torn Tricep. ( or something cep ). Pretty hardcore.

mrslackalack
09-10-2007, 10:04 PM
I have met Ocho Cinco twice at Bengals Camp and hes a very nice guy. He always makes sure children get his autograph and when hes on the sidelines in practice he talks to them as well.

UmbrellaCorporation
09-10-2007, 10:11 PM
^

Really? That's pretty awesome. Pretty sweet to know he's cool with the fans. :y:

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Damn, McNair gets hurt and the Ravens are about to lose..

I like, the Bengals and all, but I f'n :heart: McNair..

RoXer
09-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Sick ending for a Monday night.

BUT ON TO THE MAIN EVENT

ClockShot
09-10-2007, 10:37 PM
So JaMarcus Russell finally ends his holdout and gets a 6 year deal with Oakland.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
McNair has 4 turnovers and Boller throws the game ending pick

so you know everyone will say Boller blew it

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Russell is gonna be an awesome NFL QB..

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
McNair has 4 turnovers and Boller throws the game ending pick

so you know everyone will say Boller blew it
Was is bad choices by him or good D by yall??

All I saw was the last drive..

Triple A
09-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Who Dey

Bazooka
09-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Sick ending for a Monday night.

BUT ON TO THE MAIN EVENT

agree

disagree

sweet game, nice dive at the end for the interception and Bengals win, it did get pretty close. Ravens lose :( however, Bengals are pretty decent too. And yes, Lewis is a tough SOB.

Nervous Ferret
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Who are they

Nervous Ferret
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Also pretty sure Frank Gore will lead the NFL in rushing this year

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Alex Smith just fumbled the ball..

Bazooka
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
An update came over the wire a short time ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012007

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012739

ya, it's been updated. Terrible news. I was gone to the store when it happened and got back to see the ambulance take Everett off the field - looked pretty serious. It was a pretty hard hitting game. :( looks pretty bad, hope for the best.

road doggy dogg
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM
THAT is shitty. I wouldn't even really consider myself a Giants fan, but out of the NFC East, they'd be my team to go to. I think they've underperformed the last couple of years, and can really play better than what they've shown. Not making excuses really, but I think a lot of their losses are circumstancial. Eli's loss...Ugh. Even so, it doesn't mean they're out yet.

What, Giants (even before Eli, Jacobs and Osi's injuries) are the worst team in the NFC East.

road doggy dogg
09-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Frank Gore is such a fun player to watch. I love watching him run.

Also, lol @ Baltimore

McLegend
09-10-2007, 11:21 PM
The 49ers look really good in the old school uniforms.

road doggy dogg
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Announcers in the SF/Ari game just had a nice little spiel on Bob Sanders.

Nervous Ferret
Even Nolan looks FRESH in that suit as well

Nervous Ferret
lol Mike & Mike and Mike Ditka

McLegend
09-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey why don't we get Dikta on the show, and then call our show Mike, Mike & Mike in the morning.

Kris P Lettus
09-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Why even have Ditka??

I mean just let Golic and Greeny do it themselves or let Tom "Man Hands" Jackson call a game..

(I still hate Ditka because of Ricky Williams)

Supreme Olajuwon
09-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Was is bad choices by him or good D by yall??

All I saw was the last drive..

One was a missed handoff to McGahee which was blatantly McNair's fault. The pick was a part of terrible play calling. Throw a 20 yard ball on 3rd and 1 with the lead in the 2nd half against the worst run D in the NFL? Come on now.

Skippord
09-11-2007, 12:26 AM
I hate Mike Golic

prick

Supreme Olajuwon
09-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Golic is the shit. Mike and Mike is one of the best things ESPN has going for them right now.

Skippord
09-11-2007, 12:34 AM
He made fun of the Rockies :'(

RoXer
09-11-2007, 01:33 AM
OMGGGGG the Cards are going to blow ANOTHER monday night game

CSL
09-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Nice game

SammyG
09-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Wow @ #25 for the Cards. Piece of shit shoulda just slid in and grabbed the ball. what was he gonna do, run it out? Idiot.

RoXer
09-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Same old shit

RoXer
09-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Wow @ #25 for the Cards. Piece of shit shoulda just slid in and grabbed the ball. what was he gonna do, run it out? Idiot.
Meh. It kinda bounced out of his hands as he was falling. No biggie.

SammyG
09-11-2007, 01:43 AM
are you kidding me? That is a terrible defensive play. All he had to do is fall on it.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-11-2007, 01:54 AM
It looked like he was going to slide but he took up a big divot and he bounced right over the ball.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 05:07 AM
The Pats are such a class act.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

I'll wait for the invesigation to pass judgement, would it shock me a team is trying to steal signs, no. It's nothing new in the NFL and most if no every team does it. I don't think this was it (not because it's my team) but because it's so blatant, with all the technology and money the Pats have I'm sure they could have used some telephoto setup from accross the field. By guess is filiming opposing team reaction to use in Patriots in house DVD (I don't beleibe NFL network doesn all their stuff, I think then handle some their own).

and yes, if it were the Colts I'd say the same type of thing, with all the technology I don't see a team being stat stupid using it to hand singlas for the defense.

Now, tell me they were trying to get a better look at injuries... and I'd expect every team to a camera on sunday.

But if I'm wrong and their guilty they take the punishment. My understanding the Jets want a forefit... now, if it was a taping and not a live feed, how did it effect yesterdays game?

Classics I remember: Recently the Jets talking to Reche Calwdell with no interest in signing him, They asked Vrabel about it and he said something like "he never understood the offense when he was here, how will he tell anyone else"

Laywer Milloy being pickuped by the Bills and then the Bills crushing the Pats.

Marino using the same audible every single game, still Todd Collins called it out during a game a picked off the slant pass untouched and walked into the endzone.

Tom Ramsey, cut by the Patriots and signed by the Colts standing with the Defensive Coaches trying to steal offensive signs to the point that Pats had 3 guys sending different plays while secruity gaurds too turns blocking the side views to try and throw them off.

I hate the Patriots with a passion.

yeah, most around here felt that way towrd the Bears, the difference is, we were expected to get killed by the bears, St'Louis was one of the biggest upsets in SB history.

Bill Belichek is the biggest prick in the world

a super bowl winning prick, 5 rings to be exact... 2 as DC and 3 as HC.

road doggy dogg
09-11-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm not sure which is more annoying; 8 posts in a row by Krispy about the Saints, or 8 paragraph posts by VEL about the Pats.

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Never make 8 posts in a row about anything.. Playa why you hatin??

mrslackalack
09-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Golic ''Leinart is great at the QB sneaks on 4th down''

Greeny ''You would know Golic, he did it to your Irish a few years back''

mrslackalack
09-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Patrick Willis was a beast last night for the niners. I expect him to get Def ROY. I think hes going to be special.

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah, him or Laron Landry..

RP
09-11-2007, 02:01 PM
LOL Seriously though. How lame do you have to be to have 3 rings and a load of talent and be the odds on favorite to win the Superbowl and you're stealing definsive signs from opposing teams. LMAO. Thats just so sad. I feel for New England fans. If Bellechek was my coach, i'd be so fucking furious. I'd be calling in radio shows yelling at him to stop acting like he's coaching for the Cardinals or Lions. And act like he's won a few Superbowls and has a good team. Dear god for all the genious talk people say about him, he sure is a fucking moron.

RP
09-11-2007, 02:04 PM

What'd he say?

RP
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Anything less then Bob Sanders is the best football player ever, should get him fired.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
LOL Seriously though. How lame do you have to be to have 3 rings and a load of talent and be the odds on favorite to win the Superbowl and you're stealing definsive signs from opposing teams.

You act like not every team is trying to steal signals, this is nothing new.

What is new this year is the NFL passed a rule that specificlly bans cameras in certain spots (coaches booth, lockers room, etc...).

What baffles me is if they new about the rule and didn't change the way they did it.

hey, if they broke the rule, they take the penalty, plain and simple.

So, we're clear... what's banned is the cameras, stealing signals is not illegal and most teams have 2-3 players charting plays to figure out who is sending the signals and what they are hence why most teams change their signals EVERY game.

Remember a few years ago the Dolphins claimed to buy a tape from a "fan" showing all of brady's audibles.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure which is more annoying; 8 posts in a row by Krispy about the Saints, or 8 paragraph posts by VEL about the Pats.

sorry if I was a Lions fan I'd have less to talk about.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
oh yeah, Essiasion on the radio last night saying to the other announcer (don't know his name) "you have to work hard to heep your johnson straight".

Boomer waited all offseason for that one.

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2007, 04:26 PM
What'd he say?
Saying Al Wilson is the man and how Sanders is the best.. Both are awesome but I'd take Polamolou or Ed Reed..

SammyG
09-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Goodell has determined that the Patriots in fact cheated, and there will be a penalty. Might dock them a bunch of draft picks for next year.

ClockShot
09-11-2007, 06:05 PM
And the plot thickens.

Browns send Charlie Frye to the Seahawks for a 6th round draft pick.

And sign Ken Dorsey back in the process.

SammyG
09-11-2007, 06:27 PM
We will see Brady Quinn next week.

SammyG
09-11-2007, 06:27 PM
lollll Claude Wroten suspended 4 games, substance abuse policy. We are already free falling.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Goodell has determined that the Patriots in fact cheated, and there will be a penalty. Might dock them a bunch of draft picks for next year.

There's no question they broke the rule, but note there is no rule about stealing signals.

"The rule is that no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game," the league said in a statement from spokesman Greg Aiello.

It's very possible they were taping signals, which seems silly to me because there are much easier and more effective ways to do that.

Also, where it was the Jets that alerted the nfl pre-game, my assumption is it's something they've done for a long time so Mangini knew about it.

Also heard something on the Radio where Don Shula was saying if any team can't have the common sense to change signals and audibles between games they deserve to have teams know what they're doing.

I'm just waiting to see the punishment.

There is also some question about radio frequency.

Now, if it comes out the Pats somehow were listening to "jets radio" to hear the coaches talking and the plays being called, I'm all for that game being changed to a loss for the Pats.

For years teams have put extra mics on a defensive player to try and pickup the QB audible calls, so that would be nothing new... but I'm waiting to see what they say was going on.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-11-2007, 06:53 PM
lol wow, I wonder how much they could have really gained from a tape like that though. Coaches are already so paranoid that I am sure they are constantly throwing dummy signals and changing it and stuff. Just seems kinda pointless really

Crimson
09-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Patriots are already head and shoulders above the Jets..and then with this advantage they had, the Jets has like 0% chance of winning on sunday. If I were the commish i'd make teams like the Bills and Dolphins have the Pats' playbook and then we would see a competitive game!

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Patriots are already head and shoulders above the Jets..and then with this advantage they had, the Jets has like 0% chance of winning on sunday. If I were the commish i'd make teams like the Bills and Dolphins have the Pats' playbook and then we would see a competitive game!

Ok, you do realise there was no advantage during the game of having this right?

It was to tape, not a live feed... now if you want to argue the Jets staff are the dumbest in the league and had no intentions of changings signals between now and 15 when they play again, I'll give you that... doesn't make much sense to me, but I can't argue of it being possible.

On a side note, to repeat, every team tries to steal signals that's not against NFL rules, it's the use of cameras in certain areas (see nfl rep quote in previous post).

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 08:39 PM
ESPN is reporting Kevin Everett awoke and has some movement in his hands/legs so they think he will walk again.

awesome news!

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
They could have tried watching the tape during the game or something...at least that's what I assumed. I mean they are gonna change signals by the next game

Supreme Olajuwon
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Prediction: the Giants are gonna be playoff contenders with the Pillsbury Throwboy at QB.

VonErichLives
09-11-2007, 10:03 PM
They could have tried watching the tape during the game or something...at least that's what I assumed. I mean they are gonna change signals by the next game

see, that was my original thought, but you're talking about going through 30mins of game film during half-time and relaying the info to someone who will then try and catch those being used and relay it to the defense during the 2nd half... seems like a stretch in that short time.

also, forgot who was on the radio today, but said most teams even employe lipreaders which is why most coaches calling plays put something over their mouth.

mrslackalack
09-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah seems Pillsbury Throwboy will be the QB and I heard that the Giants will prolly sign back Tim Hasselbeck as a backup because he knows the system.

Crimson
09-11-2007, 10:11 PM
The New York Giants will win the NFC East

RP
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
ESPN is reporting Kevin Everett awoke and has some movement in his hands/legs so they think he will walk again.

awesome news!

great great news. I hope he's able to play again.

SammyG
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Don't know about playing, I just hope he is able to live a normal life.

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2007, 11:40 PM
VEL, your saying if the Jets changed the signals for each game, then what the Pats did would be even that much stupider, because then what they were stupid, not only taking, but getting caught taking, would be worthless??

That's what you're arguing, right??

Cause that's stupid..

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Prediction: the Giants are gonna be playoff contenders with the Pillsbury Throwboy at QB.
Not if their D plays like they did last night..

p.s. Awesome news about Everett..

VonErichLives
09-12-2007, 08:23 AM
VEL, your saying if the Jets changed the signals for each game, then what the Pats did would be even that much stupider, because then what they were stupid, not only taking, but getting caught taking, would be worthless??

That's what you're arguing, right??

Cause that's stupid..

pretty close, yeah either the jets were stupid and don't change signals after every game which most teams do if not all of them.

or

the were taking useless video

or

There was some other reason for the video we don't know about (maybe checking injuries).

The word here is (reporters) they don't think the video was as much about helping the team as it was belicheck or someone in the org. being arrogant and wanting to push/test the new nfl rule.

I think he meets with goodell today? we'll see what happens.

RP
09-12-2007, 09:58 AM
pretty close, yeah either the jets were stupid and don't change signals after every game which most teams do if not all of them.

or

the were taking useless video

or

There was some other reason for the video we don't know about (maybe checking injuries).

The word here is (reporters) they don't think the video was as much about helping the team as it was belicheck or someone in the org. being arrogant and wanting to push/test the new nfl rule.

I think he meets with goodell today? we'll see what happens.

LOL wow New England reporters are really some dumb fucks arent they. I mean, thats pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard. And believe me. Bellechek is pretty much the iron fist of that organization so he definetly gave the order to cheat.

And it is cheating VEL. Theres a big difference between having a trainer looking 50 yards across the field to figure out hand signals and having someone with a video camera taping the defensive coordinators . Further more, i can promise you the Colts dont do that shit cause unlike your peice of shit football team and coach, we actually earned our championship. We didnt have to cheat. We didnt have to take video cameras to tape the opposing teams defenses and then go into half time and get there signals down. Bob Sanders didnt have to use HGH to fuck people up like Rodney Harrison. Infact, now i think i know why Peyton Manning was having so much trouble beating the Patriots for so long.

Its a joke. Your team is a joke. Your Superbowls are a joke. Which they've always been anyways cause of the tuck rule and the blatant no called pass interferences. Pretty fucking sad New England has a team with all the talent in the world and they still have to get an edge by cheating. Thats pathetic. What a fucking joke of a team.

RP
09-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Saying Al Wilson is the man and how Sanders is the best.. Both are awesome but I'd take Polamolou or Ed Reed..

Whoever said that really knows his shit.

Gonzo
09-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Mike Greenberg

Mr. Monday Morning
09-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Apparently Eli might be ok for this weekend

Innovator
09-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Good news for us Giants fans

But I don't mind the Pilsbury Throwboy/Hefty Lefty/J-Lo

VonErichLives
09-12-2007, 10:40 AM
LOL wow New England reporters are really some dumb fucks arent they. I mean, thats pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard. And believe me. Bellechek is pretty much the iron fist of that organization so he definetly gave the order to cheat.

And it is cheating VEL. Theres a big difference between having a trainer looking 50 yards across the field to figure out hand signals and having someone with a video camera taping the defensive coordinators . Further more, i can promise you the Colts dont do that shit cause unlike your peice of shit football team and coach, we actually earned our championship. We didnt have to cheat. We didnt have to take video cameras to tape the opposing teams defenses and then go into half time and get there signals down. Bob Sanders didnt have to use HGH to fuck people up like Rodney Harrison. Infact, now i think i know why Peyton Manning was having so much trouble beating the Patriots for so long.

Its a joke. Your team is a joke. Your Superbowls are a joke. Which they've always been anyways cause of the tuck rule and the blatant no called pass interferences. Pretty fucking sad New England has a team with all the talent in the world and they still have to get an edge by cheating. Thats pathetic. What a fucking joke of a team.

If your head wasn't so far up the Colts ass that you can't see anything but Colt Blue and White you might be worth having a discussion with..

but until that happens...

+1

Gonzo
09-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Apparently Eli might be ok for this weekend

Thats kind of what I've though all along. When I heard Chris Mortenson reported from "sources" that Eli would be out I was very skeptical as to the truth of the info. The Giants have listed him day to day right along, and I think they would know.

RP
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
If your head wasn't so far up the Colts ass that you can't see anything but Colt Blue and White you might be worth having a discussion with..

but until that happens...

+1

You cant have a discussion cause your team is full of fucking cheaters. ANd everyone on this board knows it. Your coach is a fucking cheating scumbag and a dick to boot. You cant possibly have a discussion. Cause your wrong no matter how you spin it. So chew on that for a while.

RP
09-12-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm sure it worked something like this..

Patriots go into the half only up 14-7. Belledick calls for the camera something like " BRING FORTH.....THE SECRET WEAPON " and some little prick comes walking in with a camera. Plays back all the hand signals. Belledonkey comes up with a few audibles and all of a sudden the Patriots score 24 points in the second half.

Simple question for you VEL. I'll take no answer as a yes. Did the New England Patriots cheat? Yes or No

Supreme Olajuwon
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
The one question I have on the Patriots cheating is if this is something the Patriots do to get a competitive edge over the competition, why didn't Mangini already know about it?

RP
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
mangini hasnt been with the team for 2 years. And the Patriots are a pretty desperate team now. Just look at there Free Agency stuff last year. Thats a team that hardly ever spent money, until the Colts and Steelers won the Superbowl. Now there buying every player they can and cheating as much as they can. So desperate that Harrison was purchasing roids from online and they were filming hand signals. Pretty desperate. Pretty sad.

MVP
09-12-2007, 12:42 PM

Patriots go into the half only up 14-7. Belledick calls for the camera something like " BRING FORTH.....THE SECRET WEAPON " and some little prick comes walking in with a camera. Plays back all the hand signals. Belledonkey comes up with a few audibles and all of a sudden the Patriots score 24 points in the second half.

Simple question for you VEL. I'll take no answer as a yes. Did the New England Patriots cheat? Yes or No

I'm pretty sure that's not even close to what happened. In fact, if they really were stealing signals it was probably in the beginning of the game when the running game was plowing through the Jets defensive line. Maybe the Pats scored 24 points in the second half because the Jets secondary lagged (triple coverage on Moss and he still scored a TD).

You seem to be the only one flipping out about this because you're just looking for any chance to rip on the team for something that is done all over the league. I'm not justifying what happened, but you are blowing everything way out of proportion.

SammyG
09-12-2007, 01:55 PM
No, I'm really upset about it too, and my team isn't even in the same conference. They have done this shit before. Belichick apologized and said he "misinterpreted the rules". Fucking Bullshit. Fuck the Patriots. I hope Goodell makes them forfeit the win over the Jets.

Mr. Monday Morning
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
The one question I have on the Patriots cheating is if this is something the Patriots do to get a competitive edge over the competition, why didn't Mangini already know about it?

All the teams were sent a letter in preseason telling them not to do exactly this, so it looks like it's not the first time it has come up.

Nervous Ferret
09-12-2007, 02:37 PM
You guys I would love nothing more tha the Pats to have to forfeit that win, but fuck, it is not that big of a deal

Well it is, and it isn't. I mean it is stupid or whatever but do you really think this was the difference in the Patriots winning 3 Superbowls and just being an average team?

And yes, Mangini knew about it, he apparently was the one who sent Jets security to confront the guy, so apparently this is nothing new

I dunno though, like stima said it's not like NFL coaches aren't the most paranoid people in the world, I'm sure there are a ton of fake signs and hints that don't mean anything, and obviously all the signs probably get changed every game. My guess is the Patriots were just looking for certain tendencies or some sort of reaction from the coordinator I dunno. Plus how do we know the Patriots are the only ones who do this? Come on

Also shut the fuck up RP, I can guarantee you there is somebody on the Colts who uses HGH. Probably 50% of the NFL uses HGH, but we'll never know

MVP
09-12-2007, 03:16 PM
:y:

Hanso Amore
09-12-2007, 04:00 PM
For some lighter news, Kevin Everett has regained control of his arms and legs and the doctors are claiming he WILL walk again. Thats Great news

UmbrellaCorporation
09-12-2007, 05:17 PM
You guys I would love nothing more tha the Pats to have to forfeit that win, but fuck, it is not that big of a deal

Well it is, and it isn't. I mean it is stupid or whatever but do you really think this was the difference in the Patriots winning 3 Superbowls and just being an average team?

And yes, Mangini knew about it, he apparently was the one who sent Jets security to confront the guy, so apparently this is nothing new

I dunno though, like stima said it's not like NFL coaches aren't the most paranoid people in the world, I'm sure there are a ton of fake signs and hints that don't mean anything, and obviously all the signs probably get changed every game. My guess is the Patriots were just looking for certain tendencies or some sort of reaction from the coordinator I dunno. Plus how do we know the Patriots are the only ones who do this? Come on

Also shut the fuck up RP, I can guarantee you there is somebody on the Colts who uses HGH. Probably 50% of the NFL uses HGH, but we'll never know

For reference:

This is a large image, but it's for research purposes.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7871/jetspatssh2.jpg

Even so...I like the Pats. But if they were doing this, then yes, they deserve to be punished to the full extent. But anyone who says they're the only ones doing this is either horribly naive or horribly full of shit.

Plus I'm also inclined to say that knowing the plays doesn't change the fact that Brady can bomb the ball to Moss, or the fact that Maroney could take off and run the ball downfield at any time.

I'm sure there's a lot we'll never know about what goes on in regards to cheating within the NFL. If the Pats did it, by all means throw the book at them. But no one should sit here and claim that every single accomplishment they've had is because of cheating.

Even so, if you ask me, that picture of the cameraman looks pretty insignificant to me. And while it may look weird, one thing bugs me. With all of this, the Patriots are either totally innocent, or are totally fucking stupid. You'd think if Bellicheck was CHEATING, he'd at least not try to make it so blatantly obvious. The cameraman wasn't even covered up, and didn't even seem to be TRYING to hide. Food for thought there. You'd think if Bellicheck and the Pats wanted to pull something, they'd at least be more clever about it, but I still don't believe the Pats are guilty of anything.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
You sure that's the right guy? They said it was a guy who was pretty fit...that guy looks like a fat fuck

Pretty much agree with everything that NERF said...and I've heard a lot of non-biased people say similar things

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
also RP is hilarious in this thread, just wanted to throw that out there

Gonzo
09-12-2007, 06:09 PM
That can't be the guy that filmed the Jets. The guy went to the Jets sideline to film them? That guy is standing on the Jets sideline. Why didn't he just go up to the coaches and ask what the fuck the signals were if he was doing that?

Gonzo
09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I really hope Eli can play Sunday. If we have to start Jared Lorenzen at QB it is going to be a huge comedy of errors.

road doggy dogg
09-12-2007, 07:24 PM
As opposed to the Giants' regular array of awesome football playing.

road doggy dogg
09-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Also, if anybody wasn't already convinced that Roy Williams is the man, he has nicknamed Calvin Johnson "Megatron". Awesome.

Gonzo
09-12-2007, 08:26 PM
As opposed to the Giants' regular array of awesome football playing.

Anyone would be a fool to admit that their defense played like shit against Dallas, but you would also be a fool to say that their offense wasn't among some of the best performances in week 1.

OssMan
09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
You realize that guy is on the Jets sideline right

DrA
09-12-2007, 08:50 PM
For some lighter news, Kevin Everett has regained control of his arms and legs and the doctors are claiming he WILL walk again. Thats Great news

That's great to hear. Personally I think this story is more important than the Colts or whoever cheating in their game last week, but I guess I'm just a little naive.

DrA
09-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Let me just say this, though. Does anyone actually think that the Patriots are the only team in the league that have done this sort of thing? With all the coaches that are in the league, and all the coaches that have rotated teams for numerous years, there is absolutely no way that this is something that only the Patriots have been involved in.

If I were Goodell I would be investigating this instead of going out of his way to suspend black people.

DrA
09-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Also, am I the only one who finds it repulsive that Peyton Manning is on every other commercial on TV now?

SammyG
09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
It's hilarious

Nervous Ferret
09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Bellivhek prob taught Mangini all those tricks and he was using them last year, prob why they are "fueding"

mrslackalack
09-12-2007, 10:09 PM
One of the punishments for the Pats should be for Belichick to wear a suit during the game instead of a hoodie lol.

mrslackalack
09-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Cant wait for Chargers/Pats this Sun. I wonder if there will be any bad blood considering the aftermath of last yrs playoff game when LT wanted to fight when he thought the Pats overcelebrated?

Nervous Ferret
09-12-2007, 10:45 PM
The Kellen Clemens era will officially begin this Sunday, make sure you remember where you were the first time KC started a game

5-10 35 yards 0 ints :cool:

VonErichLives
09-12-2007, 11:14 PM

Patriots go into the half

ok, too tired right now to respond to everything, but I'll stop you right there, since the Jets had secrurity grab the guy in the first qtr.

and the photo Krispy, according to the reports the guy was actually this time on the Pats sideline with the camera aimed at the Jets sideline which doesn't make a lot of sense to me....

anyway, I'll comment respond when I have time tomorow, in the meantime I'm sure RP will have a few more hissy fits.

road doggy dogg
09-12-2007, 11:21 PM
One of my favourite NFL columnists was putting a cool spin on the whole Patriots take. I mean, anyone who's been following the NFL the past 5 years knows how brilliant a coach Bellichek is (even if you hate the Pats you gotta admit that). It seems like something like that is a bit too blatant to be caught unawares; speculating that it was an intentional move by Bellichek to basically put the Pats under scrutiny since they're a "trendy pick" right now. He argued saying how the Pats performed much better when they were the underdogs (for lack of a better term). Dunno, doesn't really add much to the story but it's always fun to try and view things from different perspectives.

Kris P Lettus
09-12-2007, 11:36 PM
That is mad gay, Tone'..

mrslackalack
09-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Remember when Bellichick was Jets head coach for one day before he went to NE?

mrslackalack
09-12-2007, 11:54 PM
I am glad Boone dont do headlines on everything He'd have a headline like

NFL PRESS CONFRENCE TOMORROW: BELLICHICK TO BE FIRED SHOCKING

UmbrellaCorporation
09-13-2007, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure about the specifics of that picture. I nabbed it off of a Sports forum, and apparently it's like the most known version of this picture or something.

Even so...I still don't believe it. And I still support the Pats. But if it's found that they were, there's no reason to NOT punish them.

And I am getting more and more furious everytime I hear LT say "If you're not cheating, you're not trying", in that stupid press conference. He might be an amazing RB, but I can't stand him.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-13-2007, 01:01 AM
who is Boone and why does nobody give a fuck

Skippord
09-13-2007, 02:01 AM
lol LT is the man

McLegend
09-13-2007, 08:11 AM
And I am getting more and more furious everytime I hear LT say "If you're not cheating, you're not trying", in that stupid press conference. He might be an amazing RB, but I can't stand him.
That's real funny considering his teammate was caught cheating last year.

RP
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
VEL, is your gimmick on these boards just to continually missed the point? Is that it? First of all, VEL and MVP. NO OTHER TEAM has every been caught using video equipment to spy on another teams sidelines to pick up there signals. Let alone get caught twice like your beloved Patriots. Second, If this was the Colts, i'd be fucking livid. I'd be so pissed. But if this was the Browns or Lions, i'd be like " get off there back :lol: " . The point being, that if your team are recent Superbowl champions and are expected to go on and win another one this year and your using camera's to spy on other people's signals, to quote the great Bill Simmons " Thats seedy ". And to add to that, its fucking lame. Really lame. Its embarressing.

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 10:22 AM
VEL, is your gimmick on these boards just to continually missed the point? Is that it? First of all, VEL and MVP. NO OTHER TEAM has every been caught using video equipment to spy on another teams sidelines to pick up there signals. Let alone get caught twice like your beloved Patriots. Second, If this was the Colts, i'd be fucking livid. I'd be so pissed. But if this was the Browns or Lions, i'd be like " get off there back :lol: " . The point being, that if your team are recent Superbowl champions and are expected to go on and win another one this year and your using camera's to spy on other people's signals, to quote the great Bill Simmons " Thats seedy ". And to add to that, its fucking lame. Really lame. Its embarressing.

no, my gimmick like most is to laugh at you having a hissy fit.

I never denied they broke a rule, and I'm ok with whatever punishment they get for breaking that rule. But your hypothetical version which wasn't even possible was really funny "at half time they..." umm, yeah, the guy was nailed in the 1st qtr.

they broke this rule once, since last year it was perfectly legal to video tape whatever you want. The rule went into effect this year.

How did Mangini know? because it's nothing new, they did it when he was here that's how he knew about it.

I know, you're colts are perfect saints, they never do anything wrong, I mean Bill Polian never wanted Doug Flutie's leg broken and Polian never physically attacked a Jets employee because he thought speakers were to close to the field, I know, I know... the Colts are perfect angels...

What's funny is this big hissy fit you're taking and what's even more funny is you somehow think this has anything to do with the past superbowls won, how Harrison taking HGH after an injury (post superbowls) somehow taints their superbowl wins 3 (in case you forgot), that the Patriots breaking a rule in Sept 2007 somehow cancels those superbowl wins. That's funny.

As for "they're desperate, they're spending money", no more or less then before, they're spending the same amount of the salary cap as they were before, they got a good deal for Randy Moss, they spend big money on top LB's twice during the belicheck era, Samuel is playing under a 1yr deal based off the franchise tag rules.

I can't wait for the Pats v. Colts game this year, is the Pats win what will be your new excuse? They enforce pass interfearance on all teams to the full extent (sometimes overboard), Rodney will have served his suspension for HGH and their are no cameras... what then would be your excuse if the Pats win, I'm sure you'll find something.

So, I'm not wasting my time to go back on your other non-sense, I think everyone else pretty much took care of that for me.

Just be honest with yourself, everyone here knows you hate the Patriots because they had the Colts number for a few years.

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 10:25 AM
That's real funny considering his teammate was caught cheating last year.

I know, LT is such a great player but I'm really starting not to like him because he doesn't think before he speaks.

The other best one is Hines Ward is now claiming the Patriots only beat the Steelers because "they knew what are offense was doing".

Umm, I know Hines is a vertran NFL player, and I'm just a fan... but should someone remind Hines the QB gets the plays via an ear peace, not from hand signals... I mean, that Troy Brown punt return... and the blocked kick... I'm sure those were stolen signals...

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 10:29 AM
oh yeah RP, last question for you....

If the Patriots have been stealing signals and at half time figuring out the tape to help the 2nd half... then please explain why they lost to the Colts in the AFC championship?

I mean, if they knew all the defenses then you think they could have put a few points on the board?

MVP
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM

Don't expect me to beileve that you would actually be fucking livid if the Colts got caught stealing signals. I guarantee you'd take the reasonable position that VEL, myself, and the rest of the board have taken. Even NFL Live said that there are probably other teams that have done this in one form of another, and they just haven't been caught yet. You and I both know that these supposed accusations don't make the difference between being a Super Bowl caliber team and not. Of course it's embarassing and I'm dissapointed in what happened, but it's done with.

I just can't wait til the Colts get caught cheating or one of the players confesses to taking HGH. You'll never hear the end of it.

CSL
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Also, am I the only one who finds it repulsive that Peyton Manning is on every other commercial on TV now?

Yeah, I picked up on this and I live in a different fucking country.

Kris P Lettus
09-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Ive worked on several commercials with him (and Archie, Eli, and Cooper)..

SammyG
09-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Eddie Guerrero said that too, look where that got him.

Loose Cannon
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
"We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about cheatng. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about a couple of cheaters, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about cheating. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about cheating and stealing plays man. How silly is that?"

RP
09-13-2007, 02:17 PM
no, my gimmick like most is to laugh at you having a hissy fit.

I never denied they broke a rule, and I'm ok with whatever punishment they get for breaking that rule. But your hypothetical version which wasn't even possible was really funny "at half time they..." umm, yeah, the guy was nailed in the 1st qtr.

they broke this rule once, since last year it was perfectly legal to video tape whatever you want. The rule went into effect this year.

How did Mangini know? because it's nothing new, they did it when he was here that's how he knew about it.

I know, you're colts are perfect saints, they never do anything wrong, I mean Bill Polian never wanted Doug Flutie's leg broken and Polian never physically attacked a Jets employee because he thought speakers were to close to the field, I know, I know... the Colts are perfect angels...

What's funny is this big hissy fit you're taking and what's even more funny is you somehow think this has anything to do with the past superbowls won, how Harrison taking HGH after an injury (post superbowls) somehow taints their superbowl wins 3 (in case you forgot), that the Patriots breaking a rule in Sept 2007 somehow cancels those superbowl wins. That's funny.

As for "they're desperate, they're spending money", no more or less then before, they're spending the same amount of the salary cap as they were before, they got a good deal for Randy Moss, they spend big money on top LB's twice during the belicheck era, Samuel is playing under a 1yr deal based off the franchise tag rules.

I can't wait for the Pats v. Colts game this year, is the Pats win what will be your new excuse? They enforce pass interfearance on all teams to the full extent (sometimes overboard), Rodney will have served his suspension for HGH and their are no cameras... what then would be your excuse if the Pats win, I'm sure you'll find something.

So, I'm not wasting my time to go back on your other non-sense, I think everyone else pretty much took care of that for me.

Just be honest with yourself, everyone here knows you hate the Patriots because they had the Colts number for a few years.

First, whats your source on the Polian saying he wanted Flutie's leg broken? Oh thats right. Its the pressbox . It was heard by the press. But oddly enough, never written about. Weird. Talk out of you ass much?

Polian physically attacked an employee? WHAT THE FUCK ARE SMOKING DUDE ROFL. Really funny that Bill Polian, a GM for a football team, somehow managed to attack a Jets employee and saw no fine or punishment what so ever. Hilarious. You're becomming a major joke VEL. Dont get me wrong, i saw it being reported, but if it was true, why didnt the Jets make a big deal out of it and why was he not fined? Ohhh gee i wonder why. :roll:

LOL @ you and the 1st quarter thing. Its called taking the piss you fucking moron. Yah, i really think Belechek went in and said " BRING FORTH ... THE CAMERA ". God damn your stupid.

Everyone knows i hate the Patriots? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I sure as fuck dont like them? I dont think i've ever given off the impression that i like them. It still dont mean your team are not cheaters. Cheating is cheating and it aint cheating if you dont get caught. You got caught. Deal with it. Your coach is a supposed genius who has writers following him around to watch his genius in action so they can write novels about him. Some genius he is.

And i'm positive that the Colts dont use cameras to video tape defensive signs. Not Tony Dungy. I'm sorry. And if you think Tony Dungy would do something like that, you have something wrong in your head. Tony Dungy dont cheat.

Obviously i cant be 100% sure that anyone on the Colts are not taking HGH. No one can. And that sucks. But i'm pretty damn sure none of them are so fucking retarded as to use an online steroid service and use there actual name and address. BRILLIANT!

And yes, you've still missed the point. All i've heard for the past 6 years is how amazing the Patriots are. How many rings they have. How great Brady is ( he is ). But yet they have to use video cameras to spy on opposing defenses to get an edge. So sad. Seedy indeed. And yet you dont get it. Cause you cant pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it.

RP
09-13-2007, 02:26 PM

If the Patriots have been stealing signals and at half time figuring out the tape to help the 2nd half... then please explain why they lost to the Colts in the AFC championship?

I mean, if they knew all the defenses then you think they could have put a few points on the board?

Beacause they're shitty cheaters.

Also i find it funny that you admit they cheat and that Mangini new about it. Then you make another post implying that they dont cheat by asking me that question. Its like your playing both sides of the field here to make a point against me. Its great. Oh let me guess, they have selective cheating right? No wait... They only cheat against the teams they can beat, because that makes it ok...right? Just stop man. Your team got caught cheating. Everyone is dawging them, not just RP. The media knows whats up. Every team in the NFL knows whats up. And Patriot fans seem to be the only ones that dont get it.

Sammy G. I'd be very pissed. Two reasons, one, we have no reason to cheat. None at all. We have to much talent and we're the champs. We dont need to cheat. Two, Tony Dungy wouldnt stand for cheating. Anyone that knows Tony Dungy knows he would never cheat. So if we did get caught cheating, i'd seriously feel betrayed. Cause i believe in Tony Dungy's cause. He's a great man that wouldnt do something like that. I'd be majorly pissed.

RP
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
:lol: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7871/jetspatssh2.jpg

I find it hard to believe that, thats the guy, but if it is...seriously :lol:

SammyG
09-13-2007, 02:42 PM
I never said anything about the Colts cheating...

Splaya
09-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Also, if anybody wasn't already convinced that Roy Williams is the man, he has nicknamed Calvin Johnson "Megatron". Awesome.

I love Roy :love:

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Also i find it funny that you admit they cheat and that Mangini new about it. Then you make another post implying that they dont cheat by asking me that question.

umm, no until this season it was never illegal to video tape the opposing team, that's a new rule, so hence if no rule is broken how is it cheating?

and which question are you refering to? The "If it's such a huge advantage why didn't it help in the 2nd qtr?" if that's the one and you say

Beacause they're shitty cheaters.

Then how do you explain the claim that all their rings are BS because they cheated? (although you've yet to tell us how they cheated in 01, 03, 04)

As for the Polian stuff it was in print, I gave you the links way back when, you just choose to ignore it "it can't be true since the press in Boston wrote about it" yeah, cause the Press in Boston only write puff pieces about their own teams...

You read the Jets stuff yourself, was he fined? no, why? not everyone gets fined for everything and the Jets chose not to press it...

really RP, you're a joke... you're jealous that's fine, talk trash all you want, make up things that aren't true, whatever makes you happy, as usually you're useless in the forum, heck Krispy is more unbiased then you.

now go ahead, make another silly post spazzing out, you can have the last word, you've clearly made a fool out of yourself as usual.

SammyG
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
They should demand the Patriots to forfeit their Superbowl win over the Rams some years ago. Fucking raped our receivers, and probably cheated there too.

Nervous Ferret
09-13-2007, 03:01 PM
That wouldn't feel like a tainted championship at all to you SammyG?

SammyG
09-13-2007, 03:04 PM
No :shifty:

Triple A
09-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I hate the Patriots more than I hate any team ever. I want to fucking smash Belichick over the head with a bat everytime I see his stupid face

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I like how every player in the NFL seems to be writing off yet people in the media/people who hate the Pats are flipping out about it

RP
09-13-2007, 04:45 PM
VEL i'm ignoring you. I cant stomach more posts about how your always right and how i'm always " throwing hissy fits " but go ahead a post those links cause if i remember correctly, it was a link from some podunk blog or boston internet site. Hey while you're on my ignore. Explain the following to people..

Explain why you can only provide one link about that Polian story and its from some dip shit whos says he overheard Polian.

Explain why all these national Boston media writers and tv personalities like Bill Simmons, the guy from sports reporters..maybe PETER KING, never reported that story

Explain to everyone here why we're suppose to believe that the Jets " chose not to press it " when Goodall was fining and suspending everyone in 2006 reguardless of whether the teams acted or not. Explain that one buddy.

Explain why i'm jealous that your team cheated...

RP
09-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Heres another VEL impression.

RP : The Patriots Superbowls were a joke cause of the tuck rule and the non pass interference calls

VEL : OMG YOUR JUST THROWIN HISSY FITS! HOW CAN YOU SAY THE PATRIOTS SUPERBOWLS SHOULD BE CANCLED OUT CAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND IN 2007!!!

RP: ...

RP
09-13-2007, 04:48 PM
RP: VEL the Pats were caught red handed cheating. Thats lame.

VEL : BUT IT WASNT A RULE LAST YEAR!!!!

RP: ...

RP
09-13-2007, 04:51 PM

I'll give you a better answer to this question. They lost to the Colts because Bob Sanders was the man and Jeff Saturday picked Wilfork up and tossed him over the goal post so Addai could run a TD. Oh yah, and Manning> Brady.

Gonzo
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Take all the bullshit Patriots/Colts discussion to its own thread, it really ruins this one.

road doggy dogg
09-13-2007, 05:03 PM
But then we'd just be stuck with all you Giants fans bitching about how terrible your team is. :D

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 05:06 PM
I hate the Patriots more than I hate any team ever. I want to fucking smash Belichick over the head with a bat everytime I see his stupid face

Why?

Not saying you can't feel this way just wondering why and when did these feelings start? did you feel the same way under Carrol or Parcells?

Take all the bullshit Patriots/Colts discussion to its own thread, it really ruins this one.

It was actually a discussion about a current nfl event, RP just went postal about it, but now he claims to have me on ignore so back to our regularly schedules Palaxico discussion.

any word on Jacobs? is Ward worth a pickup?

RP
09-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I dont know what you just said, but i'll give you this.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/418339845_f1d11a896c.jpg?v=0

RP
09-13-2007, 05:13 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr00LIIve6w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr00LIIve6w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RP
09-13-2007, 05:14 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffNE01wHr9w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffNE01wHr9w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RP
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Gonzo i feel for you bro cause this is only week 2. It only gets worse until Week 9 believe me.

RP
09-13-2007, 05:19 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2ubiTYBgwc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2ubiTYBgwc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RP
09-13-2007, 05:33 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBwCd5emwU0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBwCd5emwU0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RP
09-13-2007, 05:35 PM
The sickest tackle on that is the 4th Patriots tackle. If you watch, he jumps to the spot he thinks Mahoney id going and he was dead on. He is literally in the air before Mahoney even got there. So sick. This kid iS SICKKKKKK

Mr. Monday Morning
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM

Polian had all cameras removed from the field, according to PFT

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 06:00 PM
we really should have a youtube thread for krispy and RP.

Early report on local TV, 500K fine to Belicheck (not allowed to be paid by the team) and a 1st and 3rd round pick.

they broke the rule, they pay the price, no argument here.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-13-2007, 06:14 PM
If the Patriots lose to the Chargers on Sunday I can't wait for everyone to say it was because they didn't tape some signals, instead of the fact that a good team lost to another good team

UmbrellaCorporation
09-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Bullshit.

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.

Source: ESPN

VonErichLives
09-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Bullshit.

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.

Source: ESPN

Godells a pussy... just make it a 1st round pick "well, if they make the playoffs"

of course they'll make the playoffs.

#1-norm-fan
09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFe25tp6Pws"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFe25tp6Pws" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Good to be back.

How ya doing RP? :love:

ClockShot
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Well. Roger Goodell has droped the gavel on the Patriots.

Bill Belichick fined $500,000

Patriots fined $250,000

Team gives up their 1st round pick if they make the playoffs this year.

Their 2nd and 3rd if they don't.

#1-norm-fan
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
And for the first time in on TPWW in 07, let me just say...

ROOOOOOMMMMMMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo
09-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Well. Roger Goodell has droped the gavel on the Patriots.

Bill Belichick fined $500,000

Patriots fined $250,000

Team gives up their 1st round pick if they make the playoffs this year.

Their 2nd and 3rd if they don't.

Ouch. I read somewhere else about a possible problem that could be raised with the docking of the draft picks. Don't know the possibility of this but do you think the NFLPA could get involved on the basis that the first round pick the Pats are being docked could cost a potential NFL player first round money?

Triple A
09-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Why?

Not saying you can't feel this way just wondering why and when did these feelings start? did you feel the same way under Carrol or Parcells?

Because he is an arrogant piece of shit and acts like a gigantic asshole everytime I see him anywhere. The whole Mangini handshake thing really annoyed me and the subsequent one where he sarcastically hugged him made me want to smash his face. Just his mannerisms and attitude in general. Obviously me being a Jets fan makes it easier to hate him but I would definitely hate him regardless.

And stima, "every player" is not writing it off. There was a huge ass article in the New York Post today with a bunch of players and coaches speaking out against the Pats, saying how it's not the 1st time they've done this and it makes sense and all this shit.

Skippord
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I also hate Bill Bellichek

Crimson
09-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Wooo...glad the Pats are losing a pick...but they still have the Niners 1st rounder so it doesn't really matter. But this just makes you wonder how often they cheated..and in which games. They will still make the playoffs..and espn will bleed this story until it bleeds some more during superbowl week when the Pats make it.

CNM
09-13-2007, 10:04 PM
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/762/newpatsemblemresizedtn7.gif

Crimson
09-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Yea Joey Porter made some negative comments, watching on espn, among others.

McLegend
09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3017964

Yep that's right. It was Belichick's fault LJ Smith fumbled, and it was his fault too that Donvann McNabb got tired.

mrslackalack
09-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Chad Johnson as a TD celebration would prolly risk a fine to grab a camera after a score and act like hes filming the other teams def coord and secondarys coach lol.

Gonzo
09-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Giants are only the 17th most valuable NFL team so it'd be pretty easy to promote revenue sharing when you're in the bottom half of the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3018143

NFC East, most valuable division in football, as per Forbes.

RP
09-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Chad Johnson as a TD celebration would prolly risk a fine to grab a camera after a score and act like hes filming the other teams def coord and secondarys coach lol.

Someone please get ahold of Chad Johnson and give him that idea. lol

Gonzo
09-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Remember when Joe Horn pulled the cell phone from the goalpost? Terrible game as I remember it. :(

SammyG
09-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Remember when Barry Sanders would hand the ball over to the ref? THAT was good.

DrA
09-14-2007, 02:01 AM
And i'm positive that the Colts dont use cameras to video tape defensive signs. Not Tony Dungy. I'm sorry. And if you think Tony Dungy would do something like that, you have something wrong in your head. Tony Dungy dont cheat.

Obviously i cant be 100% sure that anyone on the Colts are not taking HGH. No one can. And that sucks. But i'm pretty damn sure none of them are so fucking retarded as to use an online steroid service and use there actual name and address. BRILLIANT!

I'm sorry, I did not realize you were an insider for the Indianapolis Colts. Are you the defensive line coach? Are you a team trainer? Oh wait, you are just an onlooking fan like the rest of us, so you really don't know shit about what is going behind the scenes, do you?

And I would be willing to bet that someone on the Colts is on HGH or something similar. In fact, I am willing to bet that the number of players in the NFL on that stuff is pretty considerable.

RP
09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry, I did not realize you were an insider for the Indianapolis Colts. Are you the defensive line coach? Are you a team trainer? Oh wait, you are just an onlooking fan like the rest of us, so you really don't know shit about what is going behind the scenes, do you?

And I would be willing to bet that someone on the Colts is on HGH or something similar. In fact, I am willing to bet that the number of players in the NFL on that stuff is pretty considerable.

I'm sorry, but the Colts have never been caught with a camera on there sidelines . I did not realize you lived in some poor white trash fucked up world where you consider people guilty before any type of evidence is even found on them. Sounds to me like your a bitter peice of shit that see's one team get busted and all of a sudden wants to cast a wide net of guilt on every other team even tho you have know fucking clue what your even talking about.

Oh and I"M SORRY if you cant read. And you maybe didnt catch that second paragraph where i said theres no way i could be 100% sure if anyone on the Colts is on steroids and that, that sucked.

I dont have to be an insider or a trainer. Its called having faith in my team to do the right thing. And you know what there Dipshit. I can have that faith still to this moment because / gasp they've been caught cheating. OMG. Maybe you, as a Cowboy fan, watch your favorite teams on your couch saying " What if this, what if that ". What if there cheating, what if there on roids. What if your a moron. I dunno. I actually deal in facts and last time i checked, the Colts have never been caught using video cameras. So to answer you question of how do i know? Its a simple answer. I know because they've never been busted for using cameras. Therefore i have no reason to believe otherwise. Its pretty nice too. I can wake up and actually respect my team. You know, not have to worry about my favorite wide reciever get busted for snorting crack.

VonErichLives
09-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Because he is an arrogant piece of shit and acts like a gigantic asshole everytime I see him anywhere. The whole Mangini handshake thing really annoyed me and the subsequent one where he sarcastically hugged him made me want to smash his face. Just his mannerisms and attitude in general. Obviously me being a Jets fan makes it easier to hate him but I would definitely hate him regardless.

I guess we just see him more and he doesn't always act like that. He took the Mangini to the Jets personal, might have had something to do with Belicheck's fall out with the Jets or I believe Belicheck gave Mangini his first job in football (ball boy) and when he made him the DC most people thought Mangini wasn't ready and Belicheck gave him the job.

Anyway, most succesful coach's or even people in general are arrogant to some extent... they did a Bill Belicheck v. Red Auerbach comparison the other day on how they did things.

I don't hate the Jets, never had... Dolphins were the team that always drove me nuts cause the Pats could never beat them down there (till 1985 playoffs).

Wooo...glad the Pats are losing a pick...but they still have the Niners 1st rounder so it doesn't really matter. But this just makes you wonder how often they cheated..and in which games. They will still make the playoffs..and espn will bleed this story until it bleeds some more during superbowl week when the Pats make it.

I'm wondering which pick they lose and how they decide it.

Also, just to clarify one last time, they only broke a rule once, before this season it was legal to tape whatever you wanted and ESPN had someone saying the Broncos were known to do it...

All this means is the Pats will do like other teams and rely on lip readers and people with binoculars focused on the coaches... well, most teams except the Colts because they're girl scouts! :)

Yea Joey Porter made some negative comments, watching on espn, among others.

yeah, but to be fair these are the same Steelers who claim they were better then the Patriots every time they lost to them, Hines Ward is convinced the Pats somehow stole the offensive signals even though thouse are radio'd in, and things like Troy Browns Punt Return which I don't see how they could have "made" that happen. Heck, Bettis book he barely talks about the Pats games and when he was asked about it "well, I wanted to talk about things that were important to me, and that AFC championship game wasn't that important because even though we lost I know we were a better team".

VonErichLives
09-14-2007, 09:44 AM

they play the Patriots, if he does that I'll mail him a check twords the fine.

VonErichLives
09-14-2007, 09:49 AM
ok, I don't want to beat this thing as much as ESPN will, so unless someone asks a direct question or gets something 100% wrong such as "how many other times did they cheat" I'm going to let this die after this post on it.

ESPN and everyone else will beat this all day sunday and after the result of the game which already had enough bad blood (LT keeps running his mouth but never looks at his teammates, the Ellis Hobbs celebration was a response to how the Charges acted when they won in Foxboro, LT's teammate on HGH) and ESPN will beat this till the next Jets game near the end of the season.

Anyway, Belichecks move of the Camera after being told (well, every team was told) not to use the Cameras, but he also had a fair agurment which is the last line of the rule said "for use during the game" and Belicheck point was they used this post games for archives, not in game use.

That all being said, he was found to broken the rule and now he pays the fine, same with Harrison or any other player on any other team.

Can't wait for Sunday, I actually feel better about the game now then I did before this...

RP
09-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Jim Sorgi is our only girls scout

RP
09-14-2007, 09:54 AM
http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/badger/img/wallpaper/92803/sorgi1024.jpg

mrslackalack
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL at Skip Bayless. He said Belichick only got fined sweatshirt money.

VonErichLives
09-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Jim Sorgi is our only girls scout

glad to see that block feature is working on here...

Kris P Lettus
09-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Remember when Joe Horn pulled the cell phone from the goalpost? Terrible game as I remember it. :(

HELL YEAH!!

That was his 4th td of that game..

SammyG
09-14-2007, 01:23 PM
FUCK, Tye Hill out indefinitely with a back injury. THIS LEAVES US WITH 3 HEALTHY CORNERBACKS on our roster. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Fucking aye, this is gonna suck. Brown comes back in 3 weeks. jesus christ, we are so banged up. Fahkir Brown, Drew Bennett, Richie Incognito, Orlando Pace, Tye Hill, Pisa Tinoisamoa, all out. ALL STARTERS.

CSL
09-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Don't know the possibility of this but do you think the NFLPA could get involved on the basis that the first round pick the Pats are being docked could cost a potential NFL player first round money?

Would every team after the Pats moving up a pick be feasible? So when the Falcons draft #1, they also draft #32, whoever gets pick #2 gets pick 1 in round 2 etc?

CSL
09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Richie Incognito

Greatest...name...ever.

Gonzo
09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Would every team after the Pats moving up a pick be feasible? So when the Falcons draft #1, they also draft #32, whoever gets pick #2 gets pick 1 in round 2 etc?

Thats the only solution I can see.

SammyG
09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Agreed CSL. I am NOT looking forward to Sunday. The Niners are gonna kill us :(

VonErichLives
09-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Thats the only solution I can see.

I dunno, I don't see the NFLPA picking a fight over this one...

on the otherhand, the difference the (say Falcons) pay for a Round 1 #32 vs. a Round 2 #1 is a lot last I checked....

I think the NFLPA keeps quiet, especially with all the HGH stuff coming out.

mrslackalack
09-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I think the Rams have a shot to win SammyG. I look for SJ to get out of his week 1 slump, plus the 49ers were very fortunate to pull out the W against the Cards Mon Night.

OssMan
09-15-2007, 12:18 AM
the abstract Richie Incognito runs the cape

OssMan
09-15-2007, 12:20 AM
In a recent story in USA Today Sports Weekly, it was disclosed that Incognito has 23 television screens installed inside his 2006 BMW 750, including one in his gas cap door

Gonzo
09-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Thats ridiculous and unnecessary. I wish I had millions of dollars to piss away like that.

CSL
09-15-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL. I just read that, as of 2005, Steve Young is still getting $1m per year from USFL. Anyone know if he's still getting this?

SammyG
09-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Richie Incognito has got to be in the top 10 coolest players in the NFL.

mrslackalack
09-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Thats crazy about Incognitos screens in his car.

MTH15
09-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Go falcons :(

SammyG
09-16-2007, 12:17 AM
ALL ABOUT DEM ATL FALCONZ

MTH15
09-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Fuck YEA!!

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Agreed CSL. I am NOT looking forward to Sunday. The Niners are gonna kill us :(
Are the Rams really that bad?

VonErichLives
09-16-2007, 06:44 AM
ALL ABOUT DEM ATL FALCONZ

watched the BC vs. GT game last night. (well, most of it till I fell asleep).

One of the announcers "it's not a stretch to say Matt Ryan is the best QB in Georgia today"

ouch, poor Joey... almost feel sorry for him..

MTH15
09-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Thats fucked up. But hes some shit. Who throws 2 INTs for TDs huh? And doesn't even score a TD. He threw it to a DT my god

VonErichLives
09-16-2007, 12:58 PM
fyi - that photo of a guy on the Jets sidelines was not it.

Fox had a clip of the tape (nice work nfl...)

It was from the Pats sideline, they'd video the 2-3guys giving signals and then the board with the down/distance so it can be matched after the game.

Jimmy Johnson was funny, after the clip "yep, that's how a scout from the Chiefs taught me to do it 19yrs ago, it never really helped me so I stoped doing it".

Johnson did admit after a game he'd have an intern go through the opposing teams press box and take their trash for any info (game plans) they through out.

Howie Long talked about how every team does that or something like it and anyone who believes otherwise is Naieve.

Bradshaw blasted Belicheck saying he was to good of a coach to need to do that. Also that this is a case of a lot of people laying in tall grass (I think it was howie who said this) to kick belicheck out of jealousy and this was their chance.

I do find it interesting that they all did agree (like a few of us have been saying) it wasn't as much what he did but how/where. Howie hit it on the head, he didn't do it from a press box, he did it on a well policed nfl sidelines in NY (the doorstep of the NFL headquarters).

I also saw in the paper where Chad Johnson defended the Patriots to some extent.

anyway, hopefully this is dead... until the Pats host the Jets when I'm sure it will be a big issue.

I also found it interesting that Peter King said as much as people don't like Belicheck, most nfl coaches now hate Mangini because they feel he's a Rat since he most likely knew about the Patriots doing that when he was there and then used it against his former mentor.

OssMan
09-16-2007, 01:34 PM
derrick ward playin pretty hard, nice

defense lookin the same

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Picked up Ward in fantasy

CSL
09-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Fuck Sopcast in the fucking ass. Can't watch any of the games today. Until it decides to start working again at least.

Mr. Monday Morning
09-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I am watching Rams 49ers on sopcast right now

Mr. Monday Morning
09-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Oh and the Saints are jobbing in Tampa right now

CSL
09-16-2007, 01:55 PM
:rant:

MTH15
09-16-2007, 01:59 PM
I just go to the game center...the giants game is on. Assmans prolly like :D

VonErichLives
09-16-2007, 02:01 PM
since RP claims to have me on block, someone want to get a youtube or sumthin of Vince Young shaking Bob Sanders out of his jock on that run...

VonErichLives
09-16-2007, 02:02 PM
ps - i love directv...

CSL
09-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Found an ok Fox link for the Giants game :D

Loads of ads though. Not a single Peyton Manning one yet though. Also, wtf is that coming out of Al Harris' helmet? And double wtf is an Oreo dessert pizza?

RP
09-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Anthony Gonzales =D

MTH15
09-16-2007, 02:25 PM
How Bout Dem Falcons. We scored

weather vane
09-16-2007, 02:26 PM
I love the Saints. Piles of shit.

Gonzo
09-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Giants playing well. They could definitely be tackling a lot better though.

MTH15
09-16-2007, 02:35 PM
We can handle these damn Jaguars

FearedSanctity
09-16-2007, 02:53 PM
I'd just like to point out to MTH that Matt Schaub is amazing for the Texans

Mr. Monday Morning
09-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah seriously he is looking the real deal so far. It doesn't hurt having Andre Johnson to hook up with but it's better than Carr did so far.

RP
09-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Dwight Freeney needs to start earning his money.

RP
09-16-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not surprise Tennessee people are still saying ' WHOOP DER IT IS ' after they score a touchdown.

FearedSanctity
09-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Browns and Texans surprising me today. Not so much the Texans, I knew they'd be good but, damn

Kris P Lettus
09-16-2007, 03:15 PM
OMG

Im at work so I cant even watch the game..

Well we'll be 14-2 come Jan..

Who Dat??

Supreme Olajuwon
09-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Johnson actually went through with the leap into the Dawg Pound after he scored and he got doused with beer and some guy in the direct center of the camera gave him the finger and yelled "fuck you" clear as day.

Mr. Monday Morning
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Supreme you need to suit up and play safety

MVP
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Cleveland is beating Cinncinati with their best QB not named Brady Quinn :eek:

Mr. Monday Morning
09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
HUMAN JOYSTICK

CSL
09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Giants looking capable of going 0 and fucking 16 atm